**AMD Network** STAFF NEEDED!

xDRUMnBASSx's Avatar xDRUMnBASSx4/30/14 9:21 pm
4/30/2014 11:11 pm
Rippy0222's Avatar Rippy0222
Hello people of PMC! I have recently opened up a 300 slot dedicated Minecraft server hosted by OVH company, and am looking for some staff to help me run and maintain it! If you are interested in applying for either Admin, Head-Moderator, Moderator or Tech Manager please read the following terms and guidelines, as well as apply using the following format:

Positions available:

1. Admin: (2 slots open)
Before applying for admin, please simply consider that you are subject to be demoted at any time for any reason, and must fulfill you requirements to the fullest. Failing to meet any requirements will result in an immediate demotion, sometimes without notice. I want the absolute best admins on my server, and will only settle for someone who I feel is worthy of the position. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you should never get too comfy, and that I constantly moderate my admins to make sure they are fulfilling their requirements and are really putting in 100% each and every day to the server.

Admin application format: (2 slots open)

Ign:
Name:
Timezone:
Why you think you deserve to become an admin:
What some of your strenghts are:
What some of your weaknesses are:
How much time you're able to dedicate to the server each and every day:
Why I should choose you over everyone else applying for this position:
Other information:

2. Head-Moderator: (2 slots open)
Before applying for Head-Moderator, please simply consider that you are subject to be demoted at any time for any reason, and must fulfill you requirements to the fullest. Failing to meet any requirements will result in an immediate demotion, sometimes without notice. I want the absolute best Head-Moderators on my server, and will only settle for someone who I feel is worthy of the position. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you should never get too comfy, and that I constantly moderate my Head-Moderators to make sure they are fulfilling their requirements and are really putting in 100% each and every day to the server.

Head-Moderator application format: (2 slots open)

Ign:
Name:
Timezone:
Why you think you deserve to become a Head-Moderator:
Other information:

3. Moderator: (4 slots open)
Before applying for Moderator, please simply consider that you are subject to be demoted at any time for any reason, and must fulfill you requirements to the fullest. Failing to meet any requirements will result in an immediate demotion, sometimes without notice. I want the absolute best Moderators on my server, and will only settle for someone who I feel is worthy of the position. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you should never get too comfy, and that I constantly moderate my Moderators to make sure they are fulfilling their requirements and are really putting in 100% each and every day to the server.

Moderator application format: (4 slots open)

Ign:
Name:
Timezone:
Why you think you deserve to become a Moderator:
Other information:

4. Tech manager: (2 slots open)
Before applying for Tech Manager, please simply consider that you are subject to be demoted at any time for any reason, and must fulfill you requirements to the fullest. Failing to meet any requirements will result in an immediate demotion, sometimes without notice. I want the absolute best Tech Managers on my server, and will only settle for someone who I feel is worthy of the position. Basically, what I'm trying to say is that you should never get too comfy, and that I constantly moderate my Tech Managers to make sure they are fulfilling their requirements and are really putting in 100% each and every day to the server.

Tech Manager application format: (2 slots open)

Ign:
Name:
Timezone:
Past Tech Manager experience:
Why you think you deserve to become a Tech Manager:
Other information:

I would like to grealy thank anyone who applies and is willing to help the server out! I will try to review all applications as fast as possible, but I might wait a while until I have a lot of people to choose from!
Thanks!
- Steve
xDRUMnBASSx
Level 1 : New Miner