Anthrax Nation |We Need Staff | Factions And KitBattles

AgentZyphicsv2's Avatar AgentZyphicsv27/11/15 11:02 pm
7/12/2015 8:59 am
AgentZyphicsv2's Avatar AgentZyphicsv2
Hello,
I am Happy to present Anthrax Nation, We are a server that never gives up on our players and always make them and their gameplay our main priority. We currently are short on staff and we would love to have a little bit more to enhance players gameplay for the server. The server is based on an Idea my friend thought of as a faction name. We have thought of making a server around 3 months ago and Than my friend finnaly bought it and for filled our dreams. We have carefully chosen our staff and we are strict with abuse and hate to demote a player but sometimes we have to do it. To Know U actually read this U must right at the bottom of ur app 'Anthrax Rules'.

Moderator Application
Click to reveal
IGN -

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​

Age -

Timezone -​

What time are you most often on? (your time) -​

Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on any server? -​

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? -​

Where are you most active on the server? -​

How many hours can you contribute per day? -​

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? -

SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on Anthrax Nation. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? -

Do you have any experience with depression? How have you dealt with this? -

Do you use the teamspeak and a microphone? -​

Are you able to record? -​

What is the date of the last application you made? -​

Anything else we should know? -​

Admin Application
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Timezone:
Experience:
Hours Available:
What other things could you offer the server:
Why you want to be on the team:
Anything else you want to include:

Artist Application
Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Timezone:
Proof of work:
Any experience with other servers:

Requirements:
350 Words on your application
Atleast 14 Years of age
Ability to be on server 4 hours a day
Ability of Obedience
Able to contain ur anger
Able to take a joke

INCLUDE YOUR SKYPE
AgentZyphicsv2
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/12/2015 8:59 am
AgentZyphicsv2
Bump
07/12/2015 12:21 am
Level 1 : New Miner
JJEK2323
Name: Jack

IGN: JJEK2323

Timezone: California

Experience:I moderated on a server with 500 people for about 6 months but unfortunately I had family issues and had to take a break from minecraft completely. And then just recently I was admin on a server for 7 months but something happened to the owner so I left.

Hours Available: Nighttime/Evening my time and also Afternoons

What other things could you offer the server: I want to do more then just play the game, I want to help other people out and be part of a team! And I can bring Happiness and Hard work into your server.

Why you want to be on the team:I would like to become a Admin because, I've seen some pretty mean stuff said around the community and I would like to have authority to stop it! I believe I could help the community. I know we have lots of young kids playing on our server, so we need to make sure that our servers stay upbeat and appropriate. I know kids are gonna be kids and say stuff that shouldn't be said that's why you just let them off with a warning the first time. I'm not gonna lie, I've said things before but I have stopped my self from typing them. I'd just like to teach kids to keep it to themselves and I want this to be the best community from children all the way up to grown adults, that can all respect each other. Apart from that I would like too see this community grow and flourish!

Here are just 2 of the traits I live off of are...

Courtesy- To be nice and treat people the way you want to be treated. ( I hope to get everybody in our community thinking like this. Just imagine a community where people are treating other people with a mutual amount of respect!)

Perseverance - To always keep trying and never give up. ( Even as a Admin you need to have this trait. If something is happening in the community you can't just ignore it because it's to difficult to deal with. You deal with it and don't give up on it till it is a fair.

Anything else you want to include: I hope I can help your server grow and flourish into the greatest it can be!

Thank you so much, I hope you take this into consideration.
07/12/2015 12:03 am
Blaine14
Why you got me excited because I've always wanted to build for other people but then you say I will give you a Chace 2 seconds later nope you suck get the f out
07/12/2015 12:04 am
AgentZyphicsv2
Join the server and show me how good u can build
07/11/2015 11:53 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Name: Jeffrey
IGN: AtomixPiggy
Timezone: GMT +8
Experience: I have experience owning and running a server, being admin on servers, handling and maintaining(configuring, testing, and using) plugins, as well as adding detail to builds. I can do just about anything you need me to do. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.
Hours Available: 5-6 hours
What other things could you offer the server: I am great around players and can word things easily for anyone to understand from all ages of the players of this server. I have been staff on many different servers so i understand how these servers run and the rules etc and i pick up on things very easily. I am flexible with the rules so I am not too strict which would lead to players disliking the server staff and myself, but I don't allow players to break rules more than once as everyone should get a second chance unless their actions are beyond second chances. I am great around people and am able to help advertise this server to increase the population. I can also help to prevent DDOS, I know this is a common threat to servers. I will find out who did it and perm ban them. I can also deal with rule-breakers
Why you want to be on the team: I would love to keep peace on the server and due to my overall opinions nothing will really phase me as an insult, but I will gladly accept something along the lines of harass and appropriately take the steps in not having it happen again. On-top of this, I will spend a vast amounts of time on the server, so I would be ensuring chat safety in case no other staff are on or are AFK.I have much experience in moderating (chat and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a chat moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases.
Anything else you want to include: I am 14 I live in Singapore, And I'm Asian. I like to help out on servers. If I get denied its okay. I will still stick with the community at all times! And If I get accepted. I will help out the community and get more players to play on the server. I am also quite good at fixing plugins, Like if plugins are broken I can be able to fix them, I also have a skype account which is private.
Anthrax Rules (I have 440 words) I can control anger I can be able to take a joke and I can have obedience
07/11/2015 11:59 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Due to your reapply U can rankup from Helper rank
07/12/2015 12:02 am
AgentZyphicsv2
Denied Actually
07/11/2015 11:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Name: Matthew COntay
IGN:Murdock__
Timezone:America Eastern Time
Experience:I have been staff on many servers before I know all the guidlines for being staff and the responsibilities and will follow them perfectly I have been almost every type of staff from Helper to head co owner!
Hours Available: 5+
What other things could you offer the server: First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers, and I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun! I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server" I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier! Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious. I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on! In the event of a disagreement or quarrel, that further more needs a punishment to take place, I will listen to both sides or even more sides of the story and listening to how THEY felt which caused them to act and/or react, before making my decison!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival. In the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!
Why you want to be on the team: I want to be on the team because I enjoy seeing servers grow and prosper and I want to be a part of that journey. That experience to make the server fun and safe!
Anything else you want to include: I have no anger issues and Yes I can take a joke but if it repeates I will mute, then kick, then temp ban

ANTHRAX RULES!!!1 THANKS FOR READING MY APP YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/12/2015 12:00 am
AgentZyphicsv2
Server Ip - anthrax.mcnode.net
07/11/2015 11:59 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Contacted On Skype
07/11/2015 11:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Zhen8930
Name: Matthew COntay
IGN:Murdock__
Timezone:America Eastern Time
Experience:I have been staff on many servers before I know all the guidlines for being staff and the responsibilities and will follow them perfectly I have been almost every type of staff from Helper to head co owner!
Hours Available: 5+
What other things could you offer the server: First off: I am a terrific builder, Well that is an under statement. I am a phenomonal Builder! I specialize in Nordic, Medieval and Modern (Modern to a certain degree)! I have built Many things for many servers, and I am eager to build for you! I have helped numerous servers achieve greatness n building contests! Both from Planetminecraft and The Planetminecraft Forums!
Whatever you need to be built I can Build It!

Secondly: I am very well educated and very experienced in the field 0f plugins! I know almost every plugin both essential to the server and ones that are purely for fun! I know the commands for all of these plugins and Will always be happy to help in a predicament you would face trying to fumble with these somewhat complecated commands!

And also: I am respectful. I believe respect is a large buildng block of having a smooth, healthy, and succesful server! So in order to benefit this "Large Building Block of a Server" I will be the most respectful to Everyone who is in return, Equally Respectful! I wll, by doing so create a safe, bully free atmosphere for the people to enjoy and recreate on the server!

Aswell As: I am trustworthy! Trustworthyness is very important in order to get things done in a timely fashion hence, making the difficult server process go faster and easier! Meaning, If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it and maybe even better than you expected!

And then there's this: I am nice. Now I know you may get that alot but I am serious. I am a genuine and kind person. I am one who feels empathy and will help players even if they have real life problems, this shall create a worry free environment for people to play and have fun on! In the event of a disagreement or quarrel, that further more needs a punishment to take place, I will listen to both sides or even more sides of the story and listening to how THEY felt which caused them to act and/or react, before making my decison!

Sixth-ly: Going from my last statement I wont ABUSE My powers by bullying others. This means that I will not Grief,raid,troll,bully,hack, or tease anyone and everyone! (griefing and raiding will be done in survival. In the event of a faction war of some sort, by not griefing or raiding I mean if someone is not in a faction and doing it solo I wont blow up their house in creative , got it?) I will not punish anyone in this way or more as long as there was not an act of disrespect among two members or two staff or a member and a staff!

For my Seventh statement I guess?: I am committed to this server. Meaning I will put in 2-3 hours every day for 5+ days per week!!! I will not abrubtly leave this server because it gets boring I will keep working hard to help this server grow and prosper! And I will always be helping and working on the server no matter what!
Why you want to be on the team: I want to be on the team because I enjoy seeing servers grow and prosper and I want to be a part of that journey. That experience to make the server fun and safe!
Anything else you want to include: I have no anger issues and Yes I can take a joke but if it repeates I will mute, then kick, then temp ban

ANTHRAX RULES!!!1 THANKS FOR READING MY APP YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07/11/2015 11:41 pm
Piggaroni
Did i get accepted? You clicked reply on my reply and didnt reply anything
07/11/2015 11:30 pm
FaZeKoalas
agentzyphics is it your server? btw its FaZeKoalas
07/11/2015 11:38 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
I help own it and apply if u want
07/11/2015 11:30 pm
Blaine14
Now I have Skype no caps or spaces blainebrentbarron
07/11/2015 11:28 pm
Piggaroni
Name: Jeffrey
IGN: AtomixPiggy
Timezone: GMT +8
Experience: I have experience owning and running a server, being admin on servers, handling and maintaining(configuring, testing, and using) plugins, as well as adding detail to builds. I can do just about anything you need me to do. I also have experience running forums, gaming communities, and other sites of the like.
Hours Available: 5-6 hours
What other things could you offer the server: I am great around players and can word things easily for anyone to understand from all ages of the players of this server. I have been staff on many different servers so i understand how these servers run and the rules etc and i pick up on things very easily. I am flexible with the rules so I am not too strict which would lead to players disliking the server staff and myself, but I don't allow players to break rules more than once as everyone should get a second chance unless their actions are beyond second chances. I am great around people and am able to help advertise this server to increase the population. I can also help to prevent DDOS, I know this is a common threat to servers. I will find out who did it and perm ban them. I can also deal with rule-breakers
Why you want to be on the team: I would love to keep peace on the server and due to my overall opinions nothing will really phase me as an insult, but I will gladly accept something along the lines of harass and appropriately take the steps in not having it happen again. On-top of this, I will spend a vast amounts of time on the server, so I would be ensuring chat safety in case no other staff are on or are AFK.I have much experience in moderating (chat and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a chat moderator and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases.
Anything else you want to include: I am 14 I live in Singapore, And I'm Asian. I like to help out on servers. If I get denied its okay. I will still stick with the community at all times! And If I get accepted. I will help out the community and get more players to play on the server. I am also quite good at fixing plugins, Like if plugins are broken I can be able to fix them, I also have a skype account which is private.
07/11/2015 11:37 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
U didnt read the recruitment correctly u can apply again and please read it better
07/11/2015 11:20 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Name: Jake
IGN: Xx_7Ender7_xX ( Hey Whats Up)
Timezone: MST
Experience: I have lots of experience form suggesting plugins to doing commands
Hours Available: 4
What other things could you offer the server: I can offer a smart guy who knows how to use plugins and commands. I will be on every day
Why you want to be on the team: I want to be on the team because i Really like helping servers as you know because we have met before. I think this server would be successful and i would love to help it out
Anything else you want to include : no

Anrhrax Rules!!!
Thanks
Ender

Ps: if you want i can be a co owner =D
07/11/2015 11:23 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Accepted Will be contacted at skype shortly
07/11/2015 11:23 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Ok Thanks
07/11/2015 11:16 pm
Blaine14
Name: Blaine Brent Barron
IGN:CreeperDisguise
Timezone:United States
Proof of work:I don't have any but I'm sure that you are very intelligent and you will make the best choice possible
Any experience with other servers:
None at all but if I join this one does that count please say that it does I mean it's ok if you don't want me but I would really enjoy if so and do you have Google+ Cause I have one and you can contact me there

Requirements:
350 Words on your application
Atleast 14 Years of age
Ability to be on server 4 hours a day
Ability of Obedience
Able to contain ur anger
Able to take a joke

AgentZyphicsv2

Level 1 96 1/30/15
Anthrax freaking Rules forget all the other servers
07/11/2015 11:22 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
I will give u a chance but U need to rankup from Helper also my google is thomasnaem@gmail.com
07/11/2015 11:26 pm
AgentZyphicsv2
Actually Denied No experiance -_- Very undesciptive app
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome