AntrixMc - New Server - Huge Idea! - Need Devs/Staff/Players!!!

1 emerald 30 replies 409 views | started 01/17/2018 3:41 am by AntrixNetwork
Hello! My name is Gosintary. I am currently developing a server called ZombieMc which I hope to evolve into a networked called AntrixMc. ZombieMc is still in development, and we could use some help. We are looking for developers, resource-pack designers, staff , builders, and a general player base for when we open. We will be pulling together a beta group from our prelaunch player base which will consist of all current staff and a group of non-staff members. These beta testers will all receive a special limited edition item. We invite everyone to go register to our forums for updates and sneak peaks on new features as well as polls and chances to shape the server!

Now obviously you all would like to know what the server is all about! What features will it have? What will we do? I’ll go right ahead and answer those questions!

ZombieMc is a new server based off of the popular Arma II Mod and Stand-alone game DayZ, while also containing elements of rust. The Map of the server is where a lot of the gameplay is. The map is a near 1:1 scaled map of Chernarus from DayZ itself! Run around using the compass to track towns or players. Loot for items or hunt to kill players! Find and open field and build a base, but protect it from other players who may want to raid it! Fight the hordes of zombies and hell hounds, get the best armor you can and battle against other players. Explore the map and follow the story of how you got to this hell! Tired of the main story? Try some side missions! We always want you to have something to do!

What are some of our core features? Well let’s talk about them!

ZombieMc’s custom build system is probably one of my favorites! I have never seen anything like it before! Build a base just like you would in rust or fortnite. Use the blue print and build your structure. It’s pretty cool to see in action.

ZombieMc’s custom survival system puts a whole new meaning to “survival mode.” Every aspect is put into consideration with this system! Being in the rain, or swimming will apply a wetness effect to you, which will make you cold. You are wet for 2 minutes after you get out of rain/water. Your temperature will be effected by your environment as well. If you are in snow your temperature will drop. If you are dry and not in snow your temperature will rise. If your temperature drops to 0 you will get sick. Sickness will last 1 minute after your temperature rises above 20% or will be cured when you use medicine. You will also be required to sleep. Your player can go 2 whole Days (40 minutes) with out sleep. After 40 minutes of no sleep you will get slowness for 2 minutes and after that you will begin dying. Sleeping occurs when you right click a bed, and takes 5 seconds. Thirst will also be an element. Your thirst will drop to zero in the same time you would become hungry. Cure thirst by drinking a water bottle. When your thirst reaches zero you will be dehydrated(same effect as being hungry) you will begin taking damage.

Vaults is ZombieMc's storage system. Visit /warp vaults to purchase a vault. Each vault has a different amount of chests. When you purchase a vault you can get to it with /h <vault iD>. You can add people to your vault who can then open your chests and teleport to your vault.

We have more features planned, and we are still looking for ideas! Please let us know what you have! We look forward to seeing you!

Questing are welcome on the forums and in the comments. Suggestions are welcome in the comments but I would prefer suggestions section on the forums

If you would like to apply for a staff position, please do so via the forums. If you would like to apply for a developer or resource designer position, use the following format and either direct message me, or comment below!

Application format:
**We are looking for mature staff. Minimum age is 13, builders can maybe be younger.

Staff application can be found here
**EDIT: I decided to add the staff application format here.

Staff:
What is your in-game name?

How old are you?

What timezone are you in?

Do you have any experience moderating servers?

Why do you want to become a staff member on AntrixMC

What do you consider your greatest strength?

What do you consider your greatest weakness?

How many staff applications have you made in the past?

Anything else you would like to add?

Developer:
IGN:
Java Experience?
Why pick you?
Any previous plugins?(anything your proud of!
Anything else?

Resource pack designer:
IGN:
Artwork?
Packs you have made before?
Preferred design software?
Anything else?

Thank you for taking the time to read and I hope you all are interested in my idea!

Considering a donation? - click to reveal
We also would like to mention we have a 50% off discount code for our donation store that will work until the server launches. The code is PreRelease. On release the server store will have. 75% off sale for ranks and 50% off all cheat codes!
Posted by avatar
AntrixNetwork
Level 1 : New Miner

30 replies

02/17/2018 2:06 am
Level 1 New Network
Chara_Dreemur666
btw im also pretty decent at console commands
02/17/2018 2:05 am
Level 1 New Network
Chara_Dreemur666
im a really good builder im from australia and likes cheese
02/10/2018 11:53 am
Level 1 New Miner
Trapaholic
What is your in-game name?: Thotaholic

How old are you?: 13 (14 in 3 months)

What timezone are you in?: +00:00

Do you have any experience moderating servers?: Yes

Why do you want to become a staff member on AntrixMC: I want to become a staff member on AntrixMC because I feel like I am a sensible, mature and helpful person!

What do you consider your greatest strength?: I consider my maturity and independence my greatest strength as i had to learn how to be self dependent and mature because I am a part of the Army Cadet Force (ACF). I take this very seriously and hope I can apply these skills into my contribution to the server!

What do you consider your greatest weakness?: I consider my short term memory loss as my greatest weakness as it effects my everyday life in many different ways but I will not let this sunt my contribution to the server in any way, shape or form!

How many staff applications have you made in the past?: I have made 0 staff applications to this server in the past but i have made a few to different servers in the past

Anything else you would like to add?: My discord is Trapaholic#4705

Thanks for reading - Trap
01/31/2018 3:06 pm
Level 1 New Miner
AntrixNetwork
We are still accepting applications! Feel free to apply!
01/22/2018 10:17 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Warrior
Noah
What is your in-game name? ArcticTaco

How old are you? Seventeen

What timezone are you in? Central

Do you have any experience moderating servers? Yes, I do. I have been staff on CraftingDead and Decimation. I have proof for CraftingDead since people seem to never believe me ;

Why do you want to become a staff member on AntrixMC? I was initially attracted to this idea because I initially was involved with the opening of a server by Criand, he was the maker of the 1:1 scale map of Chernarous and so I was curious to see what people are going to do with the map. I love Arma II and DayZ Standalone, if you go to my steam on my profile linked to it you will see that I have over 1,000 hours on Standalone and I have quite the amount of hours on Arma II as well. I have a passion for managing and dealing with players on Minecraft and love to help others and take the time to help in the behind the scenes type of ordeal.

What do you consider your greatest strength? I would say my greatest strength would be my written communication skills. I am beyond exceptional in grammar and I would like to think that I can personally empathize with players and do my best to come to a solution of a problem that benefits everyone.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? My greatest weakness is definitely my lack of motivation. If I do not have anyone playing on the server I am staffing on I will not feel encouraged to play on it, but I do believe everyone has that problem.

How many staff applications have you made in the past? I've made none on this server in the past, but I have made more than at least 30 applications in total in the past 4 years.

Anything else you would like to add? I live in Wisconsin USA and I'm excited to hear back from you! I am not ok with any racism and/or homophobia.

My discord is ArcticTaco ☕#6736
01/23/2018 12:37 am
Level 1 New Miner
AntrixNetwork
I will paste your application into our applications section on the Forums and I will be adding you on discord.
01/23/2018 8:25 am
Noah
Sounds good! Excited to hear from you :)
01/18/2018 12:40 pm
Level 1 New Network
Greencocanix
do you need a dev i will do it for 25-50£
01/18/2018 8:56 pm
Level 1 New Miner
AntrixNetwork
Appreciate the offer but we are looking for volenteers, if I wasn’t a developer myself I would definitely be ready to pay for a developer but any plugins that would be worth money I will end up doing myself. Thanks for the offer though!
01/18/2018 4:52 am
Smandude25
Applying for builder
What is your in-game name? Smandude25

How old are you? 12

What timezone are you in? UTC+0800

Do you have any experience building on servers? Yes, on a few small scale servers, nothing much.

Why do you want to become a builder on AntrixMC so i can help make the server a more fun place for everyone to enjoy!

What do you consider your greatest strength in building? I consider redstone my greatest strength.

What do you consider your greatest weakness in building? I consider worldedit, voxel and such my greatest weakness, as i dont use Them.
How many staff applications have you made in the past? A few, most of them were accepted.

Anything else you would like to add? Just that my Discord is Smandude25#0920, and thanks for reading!
01/18/2018 8:50 am
Level 1 New Miner
AntrixNetwork
I added you on discord
01/17/2018 6:13 pm
Level 1 New Miner
Mika40001
Resource pack designer:
IGN: Mika40001
Timezone: UTC+10.0
Artwork Sorry, but i don't understand what you mean by that.
Packs you have made before? i have made a resource pack containing 3d models and i have made one for a failed adventure map i made.
Preferred design software RPW
Anything else? I Like to make more funny and wacky resource packs, but i will make some realistic ones if need be.
*EDIT* so if you are wondering about proof that i make resource packs and that well just look at my skin i made in 30 minutes. it is currently on my character. also, look on his chin...
01/17/2018 11:06 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
01/17/2018 11:07 pm
Level 1 New Miner
AntrixNetwork
Annnnddd I sent that to the wrong person... lol
your application looks good I will get back to you on your application! (Please ignore the first comment)
01/17/2018 5:30 pm
Level 1 New Miner
MasterMap
What is your in-game name? My in-game name is MasterMap.

How old are you? I am currently 15.

What timezone are you in? Mountain time.

Do you have any experience moderating servers? Yes, I have been staff on dozens of servers with all kinds of positions including owner on a couple. I will let you know it has been about a year that I have done this stuff and I am very excited to get back into these things. But I may be a little rusty but I will learn back quickly.

Why do you want to become a staff member on AntrixMC I love helping people and just seeing a server grow makes me so happy. And I would love to help way more people daily using this server. And in the future bring the server to a big and community friendly server.

What do you consider your greatest strength? Being serious when I need to be but I also like to mess around when I can be. This is a strength because I can get things done while keeping people happy and laughing.

What do you consider your greatest weakness? I am a decent builder when i comes to smaller projects, but I can't build large or medium scale things alone

How many staff applications have you made in the past? Not many on any websites back then I would just use a book and quill and get accepted that way because I was having problems logging into this website for a wihile.
01/21/2018 12:36 am
Level 1 New Miner
AntrixNetwork
Hey check forums
01/17/2018 11:09 pm
Level 1 New Miner
AntrixNetwork
Hello! I will be posting a thread for you in our staff application section on our forums so the management team can review it. If you would like to register to the forums now, I can direct message you there on the final decision on you application. Otherwise I will message you here, but staff are required to have a forums account so you will have to register either way. Thank you for your application!
01/17/2018 3:47 am
Level 1 New Explorer
Fnaf_lover333
I have 2 Questions:
1, Minimum Age?
2, Do you search good builders, too?
01/17/2018 3:53 am
Level 1 New Miner
AntrixNetwork
I have edited the thread to answer these.

minimum age is 13. Builders can be younger.

we are looking for builders.
02/10/2018 10:23 am
Level 1 New Explorer
Fnaf_lover333
Sorry for answering so late.
I am 12 and can build very good, but there is one thing,. I cant speak good English, i only can write it, but not talk it. (I am from germany)
01/17/2018 3:48 am
Level 1 New Miner
AntrixNetwork
Good things to point out. Will edit this info into the post.

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com

Welcome