Any new servers needing players? leave the IP here and ill check it out :)

thyme's Avatar thyme7/14/19 11:02 pm
1 emeralds 189 5
7/17/2019 3:59 pm
craftergurl's Avatar craftergurl
hiya! title says p much everything. i just like tiny servers, especially survival/factions. leave your ip here and ill be sure to pop in eventually! thanks :))

(if youre looking for staff i can do that too, im patient with people and can handle most all arguments well. ive always wanted to be a chat moderator :0,, pm me if i can have a job thanks !)
thyme
Level 65 : High Grandmaster Elf

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/15/2019 11:26 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Princess
craftergurl
I got a creative server and always welcome new players :)
07/15/2019 9:46 pm
Level 21 : Expert Cowboy
Freelix2000
Hey, I've got a really unique server for you. It's a looter shooter like Destiny or Borderlands in Minecraft. It has guns, but guns have randomized perks on them and some use hitscan instead of projectiles. It's all done with a custom plugin made by me. Currently has no players because I'm not really advertising it yet, but I want a few players to help test and have some fun. Join freelix2000.endoftheinternet.org if you're interested.
07/15/2019 11:49 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
Rose Haven
Hi! Consider checking out our server, RoseHaven
We focus on survival-freedom to allow players to expand and develop the world organically without the use of tons and tons of plugins!

rosehaven.apexmc.co
07/15/2019 7:27 am
Level 46 : Master Architect
Isz
Newhaven RPG server is in open beta. You're welcome to check it out. There's no survival or faction aspects to it. Just pure adventure mode RPG with quests and loot etc.

newhaven.mcserver.ws 1.12.2
07/15/2019 7:09 amhistory
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
TavernCraft
Hi FluffiLou!

TavernCraft is a very new 1.13.2 survival server that has a small humble playerbase. Our community is very friendly and has been looking to welcome more players with us! :) If you are interested to check us out, do feel free to hop on our discord server or minecraft server IP!^^

Discord: https://discord.gg/FnkvaTg
IP: play.taverncraft.tk

We hope to see you soon! :)

Cheers,
TavernCraft
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome