Awesome_Dante's Avatar Awesome_Dante
In Game Name (IGN):Zeus2026
Age (13+ Limit*):13

I have owned 20 servers
I have been admin 40 times
I have been dev 60 times
I have been Mod 30 times

Daily hours you can grant:8-11 hours

If you have used hacks:i have but that Was back when i Was 11 And i Was a noob at pvp.

What you can do to help us out:I can advertiste And help every player online,I am a great permissions/Bug fixer.By that it means that i can help fix bugs in kits,permissions,or plugins.I am a great community helper i love helping people in real life.I do alot of community service when i can but sometimes i do Minecraft community Service!I love helpin and i would love helping this great and awesome server!I am also taking some language classes so i can assist people and help them! Right now i know Spanish and English but i am Learning French/German so im ready to help out even more,I have worked with many servers and as i said i can fix alot of bugs,Ive fixed groupmanager bugs and permissionsex bugs ive also fixed the bug where the prefixes in chat dont appear,

Skype Name (If not known already):zeus21251

When did you first join:1 year ago

Why do you think you should be staff:I think i should be staff because i am patient,smart,helpful,And i can do anything you tell me!I am a great helper as i said above and i love helping people,I am a very smart problem solving person and i can help in pretty much everything you ask me to do,I am great with permissions kits and setting up plugins so they work.!As i said ive also learned new languages and i am great at fixing bugs i am staff on those servers above and more i am experienced with bukkit,FTB,Technich and more!I am also very experienced with The consoles your host has and if i ever get console you can count on me not messsing this amazing server up.I am very trustworthy and i am learning how to make Applications for Phones Android/Ios/Windows 8 Phone i am also able to make games and i am one of the best in my coding game/App class!I am great at Making games so if you guys want a game to make you very popular i can make it,I can make it multiplayer,Singleplayer online and even make custom fonts and more with it!

Background information, about yourself:I have all pre-ap clases in School which are clases where you learn stuff one grade Higher than your grade.I have math,science,language arts,Computer Application[Which is coding games],Band,Social Studies all One Grade HIGHER! .I am one of the Pre-Ap students,You can only be Pre-Ap by getting a 5 or 4 in the fcat.I am also in A club that helps and does community service which will go in my hours for college .I am also a great speaker and a great speller i was close to win the spelling bee but I had an error which was very dissapointing but i still won the 2nd place trophy which wasnt to bad......I am also a great coder i have been on top of alot of contests and i am really great i am the top student/game maker in my class which is a big achievement since my class is full of great makers.I am really honored to be even posting this because I know not everyone gets accepted so i hope you liked this and if you didnt i wish you can consider me .I know i have 50% 50% chance of both and i know i can be accepted or not but i will keep playing this amazing server and keep trying all i can to finally reach your expectations.

Extra (More details, higher chance):I have alot of experience with most plugins of the servers you have And i am a great staff member that has played minecraft since alpha

P.S.:If i dont get accepted i thank your time and if i wasted your time i am very sorry,I really love this server and i will keep playing in it until time ends!
ze2026
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner