Application for any Minecraft Server

Megalandrys's Avatar Megalandrys12/11/13 10:05 pm
1 emeralds 132 2
12/13/2013 11:13 am
Andress250's Avatar Andress250
Hello, I am Zach and my IGN is Megalandrys.
I am 14 years old (I am rather mature, but sometimes I am immature, particularly in my humor) and I am looking to be admin or moderator on any server. I have been a mod once, an admin once, a V.I.P. once, and I have owned my own server, and continue to. I have been playing Minecraft since 1.8. If I become part of the staff, I will build structures (I usually get positive comments on them), follow the rules and ensure that everyone has fun and follows them as well. I will play on the server at least 1.5 hours hour a day if not longer. I don't swear unless I am REALLY REALLY angry and I'm not racist/bigot. While I don't have a short temper, as when you are helping others you have to be likeable, I am usually nice. I do not grief, spam or tpa kill or warp kill. Basically, I don't break the rules. I will ban/kick griefers, mute/kick spammers, mute people not following the rules with language/related, and ban/kick/mute/jail any one else deserving of it by the rules.
Megalandrys
Level 28 : Expert Dragon