Apply for FULL OWNERSHIP of an established minecraft server

bod_bros's Avatar bod_bros8/31/13 1:45 pm
1 emeralds 1.4k 31
12/2/2013 4:07 pm
Friendly123's Avatar Friendly123
bod_bros
I feel that I should be moderator because I have co-owned and modded many servers before. I am mature and responsible, but do not have enough time to own it.
Thanks for your time,
bod_bros
bod_bros
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/02/2013 4:06 pm
Level 42 : Master Architect
Friendly123
Guys this is BS he isn't actually giving the server a way he just wants attention, it has been like 2 months now of not giving anyone the server, understand that this is BS.
12/02/2013 4:07 pm
Friendly123
3 months to be exact posted "8/31/13" it is "12/2/13"
11/24/2013 4:12 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Whoknu
I am applying today.
The reason I would like to do this is because I have a server that is run on my computer but I cannot pay for a Host.

I am experienced with Bukkit very well.

Experience: Owner, Admin, Mod.

Why choose Me?: I can run a server well I know plugins I know how to handle people.

If you do choose me I will be kind and understanding. I do not get raged at players that do small things that annoy me.

IF you choose me I will be on As much as I can. I will NOT abuse I will pick good staff if you havent yet. Thanks for reading- Whoknu
11/23/2013 6:10 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
GameWithCJ
Swimmer1929
iiiijjjjaaaabump

Well, I'm not going to fill out the application but I think I have one characteristic that nobody else who applied has; I can make Bukkit plugins. O_o So, if you don't want your server to be a boring, average server with plugins that everybody uses, considering me would be a good choice, as I'll make custom plugins to spice things up. I'm not going to fill out an app but if you're interested, PM me ;P Thanks.

Please, people can learn to make Bukkit plugins in a matter of days. It's not difficult. I didn't even choose to add that to my application..
11/23/2013 6:08 am
GameWithCJ
How you should present your application:

Minecraft Username (IGN): MadeByCJ

Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server:
I'm young (15) And have lots of fresh ideas in my head. I know how to operate a server. Me & A friend where currently planning to build one. I Also Have LOTS Of Spare Time. I'm strict and i DON'T mess around, If something needs to be done. It'll be done.

Experience:
I've previously owned a server with my friend what reached 40 players at it's peak time and moderated professionally and maturely. To kick start it i'm also a professional web-designer and i haz mad coding skills!

How you think you could make the server better and more popular (join the server with the ip mc.mineycraftey.com and then answer this section):
Creating a professional website. Sharing it on my YouTube channel with over 250 subscribers. Spending time to improve it.

09/22/2013 9:28 am
Level 1 : New Miner
anonpmc1376905
[deleted]
09/21/2013 1:30 pm
Level 40 : Master Taco
Swimmer1929
iiiijjjjaaaabump

Well, I'm not going to fill out the application but I think I have one characteristic that nobody else who applied has; I can make Bukkit plugins. O_o So, if you don't want your server to be a boring, average server with plugins that everybody uses, considering me would be a good choice, as I'll make custom plugins to spice things up. I'm not going to fill out an app but if you're interested, PM me ;P Thanks.
09/21/2013 10:45 am
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
jacob1243
Minecraft Username (IGN): jacobml2000
Why you feel you should be moderator:
Hello Im jacob, I think I should get this great channce to become moderator because I have alot of experience, I am great with plugins and making permissions, advertising, and much much more. I can take the responsibility to actually do something. I am a ex server owner ( prices to high no money) and I have been staff on many servers. I want to help make the insides of the server work and run better, Mabye I could be the Dev or the PLM (Plugin Manager) I am great with troubleshooting!
09/21/2013 7:53 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
turkey123gurky123
Minecraft Username (IGN): gurkyturkey
Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: I've been admin on like 3 or 4 different servers, Mod on 1... and i've done good according to the owners.
Experience: ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
How you think you could make the server better and more popular (join the server with the ip mc.mineycraftey.com and then answer this section): I could advertise on other Minecraft websites, I could suggest it to minecraft playing friends
09/21/2013 7:46 am
Friendly123
IGN: Friendly123

Realname: Benedict Patrick Steffens

Timezone: US Central

How many years playing minecraft?: Ever Since Alpha

Recent Ban Records: I have only gotten banned maybe once for playing this joke on this player...

Honesty: I will always tell the truth if in the most drastic measures.

Name your punishment for the following -

Duplicating items: Immediate Ban

Spamming: 3 Warnings then kick, if it continues it will become a Mute

Advertising: 1 Warning then kick, if it continues it will become a Mute

Bullying: Immediate Kick

Fly Hacking: Immediate Ban

My Skills Out Of 10 Are:

Buycraft Skills: 6/10

Permission skills: 6/10

Plugin skills: 7/10

Redstone skills: 9/10

Minecraft skills: 10/10

Building skills: 10/10

Are you able to help: Yes, thats for sure

Being Serious: I am always serious but sometimes I like to joke.

Being Reliable: You could rely on me for anything.

Being Responsible: I am very responsible

Do you ever cuss or swear? I swear a little but it isn't anything major, and I don't swear on games...(its just the way it is)

Maturity Level: 9.5/10

Currently I Am: Right Now On A Single Player World I Am Building A Museum In Istanbul The Largest City In Turkey, and I Am Building A City.

Have Built: I Have Built A Parkour With Over 10 Stages, A Resort, A Ship, Many Cities, Many Small Homes, And Many Large Mansions.

Previous positions: I have been Owner on 2 servers, Head Admin On 4 servers, Admin on 3, Mod on 5, And Builder on 9

Previous Experience On Plugins: CraftBook, Factions, WorldEdit, MobArena, MobCatcher, And Almost Any Plugin I Can Think Of.

How Much Time Will You Be On The Server?: Week Days I Should Have About 4 Hours On (Because of school) And Weekends I Should Be Able To Play All Day.

If I Became Staff How Would I Handle It?: The way I would handle staff is just help players out do my job and advertise as much as I can, I wouldn't ever abuse my powers unless told to.

Staff Story:

Okay, when I first wanted to become staff and watch over the "universe" was when I was playing a minecraft classic server (I did not buy minecraft then) and there was this admin that always seemed to stalk me and I never knew why, I didn't even know he was a admin because he never said anything. I asked him why he always followed me and he said, "because that is my job, I watch over the server and ban the hackers." That seemed to interest my intention of becoming a staff member by a big one. It made me think of....well....that doesn't matter. Anyways that one staff member is now a "retired rank" on that server, (he doesn't play minecraft anymore). If I ever stopped playing minecraft I would wish to be remembered by some way, any way would be nice, maybe by my trusting, responsibility, loyalty to my players, honesty anything that would make me be a remember minecraft player.

This is how I am going to say my "story" (yes IGN and age are repeated)

Hey, my in game name is Friendly123, I'm 14, I have Skype but I have no mic (my Skype is please.me15). When I go to school each day I am always interested in math, writing, and drawing. The reason I want to join your server...well...this is it: I would love to build for any server, I am very skilled at it and I know a lot about architecture and building in such matter. If I could join your server I would happily build spawn for you. I would build a mall, a "Enchants of The World" (an enchanting place). I would make the actual spawn.

Here is my story on how I became a builder:

I first got into building about two years ago when I was playing classic on this one server (I'm not stating what server) everyone would say, "You suck at building..." So many times until a very kind admin gave me the lead away on how I could become a better builder, and of course his advice helped me build so much better. He told me, "Just let your imagination go wild," and when he said that he offered me to look at one of his builds, (loved it) so when I started to place blocks and break blocks I could only place about 2 blocks every 3 - 4 seconds and break about 2 blocks every 3 seconds. It took me awhile until that advise kicked in, but it finally did! I can't believe how well I can do today! When I place blocks now I can place 5 blocks in 2 seconds and break 5 blocks in 2 seconds (in creative). The biggest thing I have every built is a small town that includes, over 40 houses, 2 markets, 3 gas stations, a theater, 3 farms, a ranch, 7 boats on a lake, a ship, and a car dealer shop. Now that I have higher knowledge in building I can build very well. All in all I know almost anything about looks and design when it comes to building.

Please consider,

Friendly123
09/21/2013 5:50 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
migetlegs10
Minecraft Username (IGN):migetlegs10
Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: i know what im doing as my friend and myself have owned a few servers and it was sucessful
Experience:i have been server owner/co owner on 4 servers and they all trusted me in my rank postiion
How you think you could make the server better and more popular (join the server with the ip mc.mineycraftey.com and then answer this section):

i cant answer until u update the server to 1.6.4
09/15/2013 1:29 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Yodahans27
Minecraft Username (IGN): Phil0831
Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: Because I am very active I play 6 hours a day.. and I am good with plugins and stuff
Experience: I have Been Admin on serveral server and co owner once
How you think you could make the server better and more popular I have 198 Skype friends and 80subs also I know Good ways to advertise a Server
09/15/2013 2:12 am
TheLostWindSoul
Minecraft Username (IGN): TheLostWindSoul
Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: I own my own server and i'm learning bukkit very well
Experience: Well i had 2 months of my own server to back me up i still got my server running today.
How you think you could make the server better and more popular (join the server with the ip mc.mineycraftey.com and then answer this section): I can add a few wacky new things to give it that extra kick
09/10/2013 12:17 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Cold_Blood5
Le bumps bumps
09/07/2013 7:40 am
Icyeti
I have also been Admin on 1 server, and Jr mod on 1
09/07/2013 7:39 am
Icyeti
Hello,iiiijjjjaaaa. How are you? Well, I see you need a moderator or owner well than I can help you. I am a great person for owner because I have owned about 3 servers (2 of them I was only ranked, But one of them I made and own) And I am greatly experenced with Bukket, Helping, Getting Players, and making it a Good server. so If you wouldd like me to be an owner just PM me anytime. P.S. (Sorry But I dont have skype.) So... Maybe I will see you on the server! Have a Great day
09/07/2013 6:31 am
Level 23 : Expert Toast
zute6
Minecraft Username (IGN):jack1505legend
Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server:Well i have owned many servers myself but i could never keep them up because money does not grow on trees. This server looks really epic and id happilly just take control while your on your holiday or whatever reason you cant keep console. I could build for the server and updated your pmc post whenever you need it to happen
Experience:Ive owned many servers and im good at coding permissions
How you think you could make the server better and more popular (join the server with the ip mc.mineycraftey.com and then answer this section):I could tell me friends and when people log on . I will be nice so they will tell there friends. I will awesome build and do other things like more plugins or like more worlds ect.
09/07/2013 6:14 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
FusRoDah123
Minecraft Username (IGN):akosiemar
Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: Because, the thing is, i can not make a server because i have a wireless connection on my router myself, so the thing is, i'm going to help more people and stuff, but I think i can't get the ownership because my application is just very tiny and simple but i can hold alot of things at the same time, I am also experienced with Bukkit, i have been a Co-Owner, Admin, Head Admin, Moderator, Intern.. At servers but i got banned at one because someone hacked it and i was very sad for the people who spent alot of time on that server, and this time i won't let the server down if i have it.

Experience:My Experience, i have been Admin,Co-Owner,Moderator,Intern. But i was never an Owner, because if i try to make a server, i can't, needing to make my wireless connection not being able to reach, i myself have experience on Bukkit and other Permissions and Plugin junk, i helped an owner as of myself, we halfy shared the server because he didn't know what to do, the server was succesful, he earned money by the donations and people recommended the server to their friends to because they loved it and came on the server daily and hours people kept being big big big big big AND BIG, so we decided to promote the server by banners and Advertising, it was also succesful, but sadly, it got shut down.

How you think you could make the server better and more popular (join the server with the ip mc.mineycraftey.com and then answer this section):I could make the server better by Advertising (NO, I don't advertise on another server neither on other advertiser's ad.) I advertise on the Forums or another website by telling people it is a Great server and has a Great staff, if it had great staff. Being an Experienced Co-Owner myself that's like an Owner, i myself did a wonderful job. I can convince my friends to join the server and be an admin or mod if they are worthy enough too, i have trustworthy friends, they have also been very LOYAL to me.

Contact me:
Email:alkingututalumthesecond@gmail.com

Steam:xxthedewdxx (Pizzahorn)

Or simply just message me at my PlanetMinecraft account.

Thank you for spending your time to read my application as i was serious enough and wasn't joking.
09/06/2013 5:04 pm
skylordjason
Minecraft Username (IGN): skylordjason
Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: I'm great with bukkit and permissions and such, i've owned many servers myself but I can't host it on my own home computer as our ISP has blocked all the ports except HTTP, HTTPS, and a few application ports they use to track data.
Experience: I've owned many servers, once they got popular however, I would have to shut it down because of the fact that I do not have the funds to keep it running.
How you think you could make the server better and more popular (join the server with the ip mc.mineycraftey.com and then answer this section): Make the spawn a BIT less loud. I understand it is very colorful, but honestly it isnt the type of thing that you need for a spawn. In my opinion it should be a building with an overview of a road with server transports and other buildings down that road. Also, provide a way for players to fly in certain regions, like the spawn. In my opinion it would be easier to get around if kept like it is. (If it is made to a building then I'd keep it as it is).

Add a basic Faction/Survival map. That's what I enjoy doing on servers I go on. I make a faction and build it up. There shouldn't be just minigames and such.

Bring some things to a single map, thats what I would do.
What I mean here, is the fact that the entire server is different maps. A few of those can be combined into one, causing alot less lag on the server. Such as the Mob Arena and Hunger Games (There is a plugin that generates in a selected area for the game). Skyblock I understand the separate world. Plots however, I think should be combined into one map. Like a 'Main Plots' spawn that they can go to and on one side will be survival plots, and on the other will be creative. They have to go through these Inventory Separators so that they can't carry things between areas.

Reduce the message sizes.
Honestly, there is a size limit you can pass here! The messages for donations should be short, but clear. Usually point out some awesome feature like: 'Want to fly around? Donate $XX to get this and many more perks! Learn More: link.me/serverinfo'.

Reduce lag.
There are mods that cause lag, and there are mods that don't. This server has alot that cause lag.

Fix chat.
Ok, this one is just OCD here, but <skylordjason>: test... the : bugs me a bit.

Use colors, but not too many!
OK, i understand pointing out a few things, but this isn't a rainbow chat. Point out the important, and leave the rest normal! The important will grab their attention enough to read the rest!

Alot more.
Nothing against the current owner. He's done a great job on it, but I have ideas that come up and I think this server could do with quite an overhaul. Make it something they want to return to!
09/06/2013 4:39 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Cold_Blood5
Minecraft Username (IGN): ColdBlood5
Why you feel you should be moderator: i am very active and i mean that. i have lots of expirence with plugins like world edit disguises etc i am funny but very mature though i dont have skype bc no cam or mic i am Ok with bukkit i can learn but i cant make plugins or if it is reallllly needed i can try :/ i also have a kind heart so i know when to ban / tempban /kick
not saying i have ever done that before i can help out anyone who needs it say the server restarted and someone for some reason lost all of there stuff and i have been given the go ahead to give people items back if they die during a restart etc i would give them there stuff bk what they can remember that they had
thank you for reading this
Kind Regards,ColdBlood5
Ps:i can list my age via pm if needed
PPS: sorry for bad spelling /slang :/
PPPS: sorry for the amount of ps pps etc but dont be put of by my profile pic
09/06/2013 3:21 am
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
dooly123
username:dooly123
email:doolanl208@gmail.com
age;14.5
why. ive owned 3 servers and i own cpms right now i dont have many hours to spare
ive done stuff like ssh sh cb spigot plugins tekkit bunge mineos turnkey linux SQL website adminastration and built my first computer at age of 9
i can also make static dynamic names for free and if you want i can link you into my bungecord hub please skype me
dooly
09/05/2013 6:00 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Kin Ishida
Minecraft Username (IGN):Kinishida

Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server:I used to own a bukkit server i got rid of it last month.I have been co-owner on a few 1.5.2 server.My server had about 120 plugins all that made the game better.My computer can handle a big server.My computer has 8 GB of RAM.I make sure i always have backups and stuff in case of griefers.My server as griefed so i learned from that and I always have back ups.I have about 5-6 people who will vouch that I am a very good owner.They love the plugins i use on my server and they played on it forever they were a little sad when i took it down due to a problem i now know how to fix.

Experience:I think above says it all but i will re say it.I have been co-owner on a few servers and i have had a lot of experience when it comes to bukkit.
How you think you could make the server better and more popular:I can tell my friends i know many websites where i can post it PMC being one.I can build more stuff at the spawn and i can make a castle for them to spawn in.I can fix up the spawn after they get out of each portal.I have a two friends who can help me make the server better than ever.I also currently run a bukkit hamachi server so i would love a non hamachi server.

Business Skype: Smoke-Craft-Survival-
Business Email : TheTechAssassins@gmail.com
09/05/2013 5:34 pm
Level 48 : Master Modder
314owen
I am very experienced with bukkit.
I have always wanted a server and I'm good with plugins and building.
Minecraft Username (IGN): 314owen
Experience: I have owned servers, but local hosted, I am looking for a server that I can hold many people in. I am good with perms and many other plugin things. I have also build a couple spawns for many servers
E-Mail: owenracette@gmail.com

Thanks for Reading This Hope I Get It,
314owen
08/31/2013 5:45 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Spiehole
Minecraft Username (IGN): Aggrammar
Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: I am a good owner with a lot of experience. I will help any&all players when ever they need ANYTHING. I NEVER tolerate rule breaking or hacking. While I have been a player for years, And staff on countless, I feel it is time for me to spread my wings and try to own a good minecraft server. All my intentions would be for the betterment of the server and not myself. ALL donations will go STRAIGHT to the server & website, and never going into my personal pocket. I have written good ownership guidelines that I will follow & improve as I learn more. I can put together plugins, Edit their configs/fix them in-game, I can also be a mean/rude owner if I don't get the respect, (I follow this: "Respect is not given, you must EARN it" as a guideline for most of my actions and semi to NEVER break it.) I would only try to improve the server with every move I make. I can also be a good&friendly owner if my rules are followed & accepted. Most people do find me funny & helpful, while some find me vicious & mean, (Most who find me vicious & mean are people who hate me & don't like me as they broken my rules & have been banned by me before.)
Experience: Well, being an EXTREMELY inexperienced owner ( I owned a couple of servers that I had to shutdown due to money issues, but if they where left without any, they would have been popular.), and being an extremely expereinced staff means I know what is possible with a server and not, such as, a server not having more then TEN new people join in a MONTH means it will not get popular almost never. Having 100 new people a day, means it's getting popular FAST and will get a HEAP of donations. I can go into more detail if you want, just ask in skype.
How do you think you could make the server better and more popular?: Well, I am not very experienced as an owner, but I do find it better to be nice to the players, Even the bad ones. The most harmful thing I will do to ANYONE is a permanent ban without the opportunity to apply for an unban. Alternatively, they can donate for one. My definitions of punishments go a little like this:
Mute, Breaking rules or being rude in chat. 1/2 chances before next level.
Jail, A) Having 2 mutes or B) Griefing or disrespecting staff & players multiple times. 1/2 chances before next level.
Temp-ban, A) 2/2 jails, or B) Breaking rules multiple times. Maximum time banned: 1 day. 1/2 chances before next level.
Ban, A) 2/2 temp-bans or B) Breaking rules multiple times, Disrespecting staff & players, Griefing or building inappropriately/immaturely.
Permanent ban, Not acceptable by ban appeals, only buyable unban (1 time only), Being banned more then once.
Other contact information:
E-Mail: Progamersunitedt@gmail.com
Youtube: progamersunitedtom
Minecraft: Aggrammar
EDIT: I added some bold so you can easily find sections.
08/31/2013 4:35 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Archer
creepercool
Minecraft Username (IGN): creepercool

Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: I am a very dedicated owner and have always loved running servers. I have quite a lot of experience operating servers and getting many players online. I always like to take ideas and suggestions to make a greater server experience.

Experience: I use to own 2 servers and have been staff and plugin manager on many more. In total i have worked on and owned servers for over 2 years. I am great with plugins like PEX and can easily configure other plugins

How you think you could make the server better and more popular (join the server with the ip mc.mineycraftey.com and then answer this section): If you are willing to, I may be able to add this server to a part of a new network I'm helping out that will have different servers with different gamemodes using BungeeCord. if you wish to, we could transfer things like creative and other modes to one or more of the servers on the network.

However, if you wish to not do that. I could upgrade spawn and other buildings aswell as post more advertisments (banners, YouTube videos, etc) and add cool rewards for voting to get more votes for the server, while keeping the server independent

Thank you for reading my post!

08/31/2013 3:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Minedragonz
Minecraft Username (IGN): Minedragonzz
Why you feel you should be moderator: I think i should be a moderator because i will dedicate all my time to the server. I have been moderator and admin on many servers. I have worked my way up to Co-Owner on several occasions because i never abuse and follow all staff rules. I am just looking to help this server flourish and grow.
08/31/2013 2:54 pm
MrMike95
Minecraft Username (IGN): IMrMikeyzI

Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server:

I believe that I should take full ownership of the server as I have the time, enthusiasm and experience into turning the server into fully sustainable working server. I have owned many server before dealing with all different types of situations. With my knowledge of coding, managing, designing and creativity I am sure that I am the one to bring success and financial security that all servers need.

Experience: My previous experience includes owning servers, managing different types of servers which all involve managing groups of people in working together. Experience includes web designing and PR advertisement all non related minecraft firms. My Skills include, Coding, Designing, Managing and Advertising. I can also provide financial safety guaranteed.

Feel free to add my business account on skype : MrMikeyandCo , Would love to discuss further.

- I Mr Mikeyz I
08/31/2013 2:52 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
multikraft
Listen, i own a great minecraft community, you can redirect ips. I can take over the world and let your members play in it. Your staff keeps their positions. contact me :
08/31/2013 2:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
alproplayer34
I would like to contact you on skype if you own this server...i'd like to be the new owner i have been looking for a server to own for a while and if you could get ahodl of me that would be great...also my skypename is :alproplayer34

email: fastrush1ad@yahoo.com

p.s. im interested in owning this server with everything that is in it now including plugins info and players...thnx and hope to hear back form you
08/31/2013 2:35 pm
YourServerHelper
Minecraft Username (IGN): fruitninja2000

Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: I have been a co-owner on many servers as well as administrator and moderator, but I have never been an owner. I would love to help make this server popular and rise to the top of the leaderboards. I know most bukkit plugins, as well as update them when a new version of Minecraft comes out.

Experience: Co-Owner: 162.216.101.154:25581 <-- that's a server I help/play on
Admin: Don't know any ips, but I know I've been an admin on approximately 20 servers.
Moderator: ^^ same as Admin

How you think you could make the server better and more popular (join the server with the ip mc.mineycraftey.com and then answer this section): I would hire loyal staff members, pimp out the spawn, and also advertise like crazy. I will also set up votifier so when somebody votes, they get items & make the server more popular.
08/31/2013 2:20 pm
Level 24 : Expert Unicorn
JailCraft
Hello,
My name is Briana and I would like to apply to take over your position. I, as long as with a small server team, have been looking for an opportunity such as this.

Minecraft Username (IGN): EAT_MY_PAINTINGS

Why you think you should get full ownership of a minecraft server: I believe I could take over ownership of this server because I am very dedicated to what I do at a particular moment; I feel like I could connect to your already established community, and, by working with them, could take their suggestions as well as a few of my own ideas and make the server an even greater experience.

Experience: I have been Head-Admin or above (including CoOwner) on three servers, my very first server I staffed shut down due to lack of funding, however I learned the second and third times and the servers have been doing very well. I have made three server website so I know how to use HTML and CSS coding to make a very professional looking website, which happens to bring in more players.

How you think you could make the server better and more popular:
I just went onto your server - it is nice and has no lag for me. I do have many suggestions though; the spawn is cool, however I feel it could use a makeover to make it a bit more appealing to a wider audience. Also, I see you only have 29 votes this month; as owner I would encourage players to vote every day for a variety of prizes - the more votes you get, especially on a website like PMC, the better your server will do; posting every day will also help this.

Thank you for taking time to read this
EAT_MY_PAINTINGS
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome