Arbictus Network /// Post Moved

Aanndryyyy's Avatar Aanndryyyy6/8/15 3:03 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 54
6/26/2015 8:35 am
EternallyCold's Avatar EternallyCold
Post has been moved to http://pmc.la/06ZZU

PMC Staff feel free to delete this post!

Best regards,
Andry
Aanndryyyy
Level 7 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/26/2015 8:35 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
1. IGN: ShadowDZ
2. Age: 16
3. Name: Jessie
4. Skype: black201141
5. Maturity: 10/10 as i take pride in the given position
6. Timezone: UTC +10
7. Position applying for: Im applying for admin as i feel that it is an important role in the server
8. Skills and About Yourself: I have lots of skills in minecraft servers. But I should be chosen because i can understand what people go through in minecraft. I used to own minecraft servers and some of them were successful. I have dealt with most situations which relate to running the servers. When i purchased the servers, i had to do everything myself because when i tried to ask people for help, they would then go on to grief the server and abuse their powers which has caused me to no longer trust anybody unless in know them in person. When i talk to people, i ask them questions which relate to the situation that they were in. I would then ask anybody on the server at the time of the incident what they saw or what they heard. I would then gather all the necessary evidence and find out who had broken the rules. With this evidence, i would also consult other staff members on their opinion of what happened and i would ask for a decision made by all staff included in the discussion. You should choose me over someone else because i can get to the bottom of any situation and have it solved in a friendly manner. Being staff on a server can mean alot of things. To first become staff, you need to have the respect of all the players who are there all the time. Being a staff member is also based on trust, if the players know you can handle big situations, then they will recommend you for becoming staff. Being staff isnt just about having authority over everyone else, its also the players who know they can rely on you in tough situations and they know that when dark times are approaching, then they know that you will stop people from breaking the rules and the staff from abusing their powers which were assigned to them. If i were chosen to be a staff member here, i would continue to gain the respect of all the players and constantly help them by giving them items which will further enhance their experience on the server and continue to enjoy having fun on the server. Having this kind of position is a privilege and is only given to those who have shown they are worthy for being staff on such a big server. I used to play on a serer years ago called The Silence Networks which was a big server with 30+ players a day right up until the owner was arrested (i later found this out by former players that he got arrested by the FBI for webcam hacking and he went into hiding), so the server shutdown after that. I was staff on other servers but they had all shutdown because they were run by little kids who knew nothing about creating successful server.
9. How much time can you contribute: I can contribute a couple of hours each afternoon and most hours during the weekend. i can give as much time as i have available.
10. Anything else: Not at the moment
06/26/2015 8:34 am
Aanndryyyy
Currently I'm doing some re-work on the network stuff, keep tight, your applications will be reviewed later
06/26/2015 8:07 am
Level 1 : New Miner
fordey
ggggggggggggggggggggg
06/26/2015 7:17 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
SuperSniper1
DEVELOPER APPLICATION

1. Name: Jacob / ArcheryIsKey

2. Age: 14

3. Skype: live:kinetix2001_1

4. Maturity: 8/10

5. Timezone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

6. Skills and About Yourself: Experienced Java Developer/Coder.

7. Previous work and prove that you are the creator:
https://www.spigotmc.org/members/supersniper.26662/ Ask me on skype if you need me to prove it

8. How much time can you contribute: As much as you need me

9. Anything else: Nope
06/25/2015 7:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Fowben
Builder Application!
1. IGN: Fowben
3. Name: Ben
4. Skype: ben.fowles64
5. Maturity: I can be mature on serious times unless you want me to be funny
6. Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00), United Kingdom, Time zone
7. Skills and About Yourself: Well I've played MineCraft for 3-4 years, so I'm pretty experienced with the game. Also I believe I am a pretty energetic fellow, also I follow instructions very well.
8. Style of builds: I can build simple builds, medieval, space related builds and various other themes and styles, personally I like a detailed approach to a build.
9. Previous work and prove that you are the creator: I can show you some stuff I can build on my private server if you wish to see before recruiting me.
10. How much time can you contribute: Soon, It will be summer, so a lot of time! Also on weekends I can put in time.
11. Anything else: I've worked on a few servers in the past 2 years, not very big ones, due to the developers side of things, but I did some of the builds for those.
06/25/2015 6:55 pm
Legobuilder0814
1. IGN:Legobuiler0814
2. Age:17
3. Name:Alex
4. Skype:exnumbers
5. Maturity:1-10:9
6. Timezone:Mountain Time (MT)
7. Position applying for:Forum Mods
8. Skills and About Yourself:My name is Alex I'm a 17 year old I can code I also have done a little bit GFX art. I can build basic builds. I love to play minecraft when I'm not playing minecraft I'm playing some sort of arcade style game.
9. How much time can you contribute:I can dedicate 13+ hours everyday.
10.Anything else:Nope
06/25/2015 1:04 pm
Aanndryyyy
Bump
06/22/2015 10:15 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
PRO_FOR_LIFE_GOD
06/21/2015 2:21 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
BlowinSmoke
STAFF APPLICATION
1. IGN
BlowinSmoke
2. Age
3. Name:
Al
4. Skype
I'll pm you
5. Maturity
8 (as much as i'd like to be a 10, I do love a bit of a laugh, but who doesn't?)
6. Timezone
GMT
7. Position applying for
Admin
8. Skills and About Yourself:
I feel I have the experience as well as the knowledge. I know my place and I do what's told. I try not to mess about, but all humans need a bit of fun in their life, otherwise the world would be a pretty dull place.

I'm not hugely strict, because if I were a normal player hanging about on the server I wouldn't want a stringent staff member on my back all the time, but if things get too far I know when to reprimand people. I also do like to have a laugh - whether it be with the players or staff. I'm a fairly good-humored guy.

I'm a pretty casual guy like most people here, but I like to think outside of the box. I do have a plethora of experience + knowledge (been a co-owner once, admin four times and a mod three times if I remember correctly. If you'd like I can talk about them in detail, but I don't want to make this too long). I'm not particularly dim-witted; however at times I can be a bit dopey.

I'm also a very helpful person, whether it's helping the staff, the server or a general member I'll be there in a matter of seconds (depending if I'm on the server) - I find that if you have helped a player fix a problem then they're more likely to stay on, and more players makes a better server.

Building-wise I'm decent, but I'm no professional - If you need something built I won't hesitate to help, but you're better off getting a more professional player for a bigger job, but I'll always be there regardless.
9. How much time can you contribute:
I have a bit of an odd schedule, but because its the summer I should have a lot of free time. I do like to go out with my friends, but I should be able to play a good amount usually. Also, I don't have a big role on any other servers, so most of my MC time will be dedicated to the server.
10. Anything else:
That's about it to be fair.
06/21/2015 4:50 pm
Aanndryyyy
Accepted!
06/21/2015 2:15 pm
OzyRozy
Applying for Staff.

1. IGN: OzyRozy
2. Age: 17
3. Name: Rahim
4. Skype: r.ozyesil
5. Maturity: 8
6. Timezone: Central (America)
7. Position applying for: Staff. I realize a lot might want this, and will say any bullshit needed to get it. I know what I can do and what I can't. Mod is fine. Unless you think something else would be more efficient, be my guest.
8. Skills and About Yourself: I'm decent at Prefixes and Plugins. I can do WorldEdit. I've been playing for two years. I have a part time job so if I actually like the server and if you don't reject me, I might donate.
9. How much time can you contribute: It depends if I enjoy the server or not. If I do, probably 4-6 hours a day when I'm working. 6-8 When I'm off.
10. Anything else: Nah.
06/21/2015 4:50 pm
Aanndryyyy
Rejected
06/21/2015 2:07 pm
Aanndryyyy
Bump
06/19/2015 4:03 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Oblivioux
STAFF APPLICATION

1. IGN: ScotlandYard

2. Age: 16

3. Name: Ryan

4. Skype: live:aussiemine

5. Maturity: I work at an amusement park, as a guidance worker/sweeper. With this, comes a lot of maturity with you, and towards other people. I'd say at least a 9, no one is perfect. I certainly am not either.

6. Timezone: EST -5

7. Position applying for: Moderator/Admin (Which ever one you think suits me best)

Most of the servers I have worked on in the past have since vanished from existence. Despite this though, I have worked as both a moderator, and an admin. I would say I love working as an Admin more, not just for power reasons, but working as an Admin is highly fun for me!

I am a 16 year old guy from Ohio, that loves to play minecraft, and has played minecraft since the 1.2.5 update (I joined the day of the update) It's one of the best things I've done! Since then, I've managed to really build up skills as a moderator, and as a builder (I believe I'm not the best builder, certainly average, to slightly above average.) I'm a speedy builder for the most part, and I love to world edit things.

Before August happens I can be fairly active depending on the day. I work at an amusement park and May be gone from 9AM until 3:30PM or 3:30PM until midnight. It's fairly debatable. I will be willing to give my schedule as I get it to let you know.

Other than work, I am extremely active, I am willing to be on when others are not if it's needed, and can truly watch out for the rule breaking that goes on around the server.

After August is band time. (Marching Band) Which means my schedule becomes a bit more limited, but I can still find time each day to work on the server, and have time to even play on it too!

Marching band and my job both end in/around November, so after November is where I truly become active (Apart from school)

10. Anything else: I believe i'll join this server, accepted or not! But thanks for reviewing!
06/19/2015 4:55 pm
Aanndryyyy
Contacted!
06/19/2015 11:33 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
SasotoThePlayer
1. IGN: Sasoto
2. Age: 13
3. Name: Steven Q.
4. Skype: sasotoquint
5. Maturity Level (0-10): 8
6. Timezone: Pacific
7. Skills and About Yourself: I work the best with pixel art, honestly. I started playing Build Battle with my friends lately, and surprisingly I win quite a bit. My personality in my opinion is friendly, a bit of fooling around, and I love to be funny.
8. Style of builds: Pixel Art, wood, and broken down (As in ruins or such)
9. Previous work and prove that you are the creator: You can add me on skype and ill send you photos with buildings NEXT to each other with me in f5 mode
10. How much time can you contribute: I can work for about 1-4 hours, usually 1-3
11. Anything else: Well thank you for taking the time to read this!
06/19/2015 3:52 pm
Aanndryyyy
Contacted
06/19/2015 11:30 am
Sledgehammer_15
STAFF APPLICATION
1. IGN:
Sledgehammer_15
2. Age:
3. Name:
Aaron
4. Skype:
aaron394860
5. Maturity:
On maturity I would rate myself on a 10 I work at KFC which I hold the position as Assistant Manager I am a very organized person and believe in the saying to be a certain age you have to act it.
6. Timezone:
Eastern
7. Position applying for:
Admin or Higher
I will rate my self on a scale of 1-10 in different catergories:
Building: 8
Permissions: 10
Need Server Ideas: 9
Plugins: 7
Trustworthiness: 10
Maturity: 10

I can contribute about 4-5 or more hours per day to the server I have a job so cant be on 24/7.
10. Anything else:
I own a server and have been staff on many others.
06/20/2015 11:58 am
Aanndryyyy
Rejected.
06/18/2015 6:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Ranger
Lord_Oden
STAFF APPLICATION
1. IGN: go_jam8
3. Name: Ken
4. Skype: cheeseb0ii
5. Maturity: 8 just because i'm one of those humorous types but for sure it will not affect my behavior. As i will be the up most mature when it comes to serious problems or staff meetings.
6. Timezone: Pacific
7. Position applying for: Administrator
8. Skills and About Yourself: What i am capable of is Social Skills

-Despite being not-so-open in real life, I'm great at socializing in-game. Introducing new players and including people into conversations is always a fun time for me.

-Judgement - I'd say I'm pretty good with dishing out punishments and solutions to issues. I'm very straight-forward with it, at least. I can administer mutes, kicks, temp-bans, and bans to the liking of the server rules while still being forward with it.

Work Ethic- What i like to do is just fulfill my duties and make sure the network stays organized and all players and Staff stay intact.

My potential is mostly on my personality and my work ethic is where you should focus on as I try to my best to make I am doing my duties right and keeping the peace. And here's a lil bout myself, I am an oncoming senior in high school who is up most ready for it (hopefully) What i like to do in my spare time is usually play minecraft and paintballing with my brother. Theirs not much about me but this is simply my life at the moment.

9. How much time can you contribute: 28 hours a week meaning 4 hours a day.
10. Anything else: I am hoping to join your network and help you strive towards success and thank you very much for reading my app it took me some mass thinking to know what to write.
06/19/2015 11:17 am
Aanndryyyy
Accepted
06/18/2015 4:28 pm
Aanndryyyy
bump
06/17/2015 5:17 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
PingPingz
BUILDER APPLICATION
1. IGN: electrovaper
3. Name: adam honiss
4. Skype: adam honiss
5. Maturity: Depends on the mood I am in.
6. Timezone:New Zealand Time Zone (UTC+12:00)
7. Skills and About Yourself:I live in nz where sheeps live.
8. Style of builds: All
9. Previous work and prove that you are the creator:I haven't really been builder on any other server,mainly my own single player worlds but I have been a builder on a server called the nest Im not too sure what happened to it.
10. How much time can you contribute:much as YOU want me to.
11. Anything else:I would like to join cos my life is boring atm and I need to do something.
06/17/2015 7:09 am
Aanndryyyy
Rejected.
06/16/2015 4:34 pm
Aanndryyyy
Quick Update
- Merged Posts
- Raised standards to become a Staff Member
- Forum open (http://forum.arbictus.com/)
- Second server in Development.
06/15/2015 2:59 pm
Cyber War
-== Arbictus Network Builder Application ==-

1. IGN: FeriachJr

2. Age: 13 (Please do not judge)

3. Name: Atticus W.

4. Skype: I will PM You this

5. Maturity: Personally for my age, I think I have a ver high maturity age. I guess you will have to see in-game and things like that to see but i think on a scale I'm about 8-9/10

6. Timezone: UK, Paington

7. Skills and About Yourself: Well i was born in nNw Zealand and i moved to the UK when i was 11, I used to have major skills in plugins, redstone and command blocks, but redstone isn't used on servers anymore so that no use to yo, everything is done by plugins now. Its hard to explain the skill i have in building, i don't think anyone can explain how there skills are in words, but trust me on being good. I also owned the previous pmc account 'Built_Creati0ns'

8. Style of builds: I have a BIG variety of styles, but I'm most confident with medieval styles but i can do modern, fantasy and steampunk. But Ive started to build palaces, since this is server work ill focus on maps and not big build though as palaces are just one big structure, this is why ill focus on medical and fantasy styles

9. Previous work and prove that you are the creator: I have worked on plenty of servers such as ALlSockNoMonky's server, togafy's server, Foreverglades and craigs amazing craft. I mostly build freely on 'aliquot.org' as I'm a high rank there (Builder). I've been on four build teams; Nazi_2000 Official, craigers, military builders, aliquot team and another unofficial named group owned by WonderWaffle1o3

10. How much time can you contribute: everyday after school at 4:00-4:30 pm and all day on weekends, but sometimes things happen and I might not be on for some days, but this is unlikely

11. Anything else: I like fired eggs, and anime. oh I'm only joking, this is a server staff position application, why'd i be talking about what i like? I hope to be working with you guys! and remember, i have skills

p.s. Im sorry but i saw your server spawn and its not that great, id love to make a better one. I do not mean to be mean to the person that made it.
06/17/2015 4:17 am
Aanndryyyy
Contacted.
06/15/2015 2:29 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MysticAir
1. IGN: ImJustHereToPvP

2. Age: 14 (February 4, 2001.)Please note that you shouldn't judge players by age, but by their skill.

3. Name: Jason Alexia

4. Skype: I'm going to privately message you this, so I do not get spammed with
requests.

5. Maturity: My maturity is the best part of me, I'm always reliable to become a respective player to players. I'm always mature when a question that is serious like if it was "How can I apply for staff." I wouldn't reply with "At DeezNutz.Com" I would say "We are looking for staff members at Insert Link."

6. Timezone: Pacific Standard Timezone

7. Skills and About Yourself: My skills is how much effort I put in servers, I will use my extra time I have to help build the server community, I'm also really good at staying on topic and building the format a builder has told me to do.

8. Style of builds: Original, Themed, Hubs/Spawns, Minigame builds.

9: Previous work and proof of creator:
Here is a prison map I'm currently working on http://prntscr.com/78g0yc , and a Survival Map That I"m currently working for MCSG. http://prntscr.com/7hbdr1 (Note: This one I justed started today, It looks ugly, It's just a layout.)

10. How much time can you contribute: My summer started 6/12/15, and I have the ability to work all summer on this project, I'm hoping throughout this summer I can help the server develop numerously since it once started. I can play from a range of 1-6 hours.
11. Anything else: I put everything in about yourself section.
06/16/2015 8:20 am
Aanndryyyy
Rejected
06/15/2015 2:07 pm
Aanndryyyy
bump
06/14/2015 7:28 am
Aanndryyyy
Bump
06/12/2015 8:48 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
ill be a builder then to help ur suky spawn
06/12/2015 9:11 am
Aanndryyyy
nope.
06/12/2015 8:43 am
bloodngutzs
dont give a f ur server is gay
06/12/2015 8:44 am
Aanndryyyy
1. Learn who a Developer is.
2. Your application sucked more.
06/12/2015 8:42 am
bloodngutzs
k
06/12/2015 8:27 am
bloodngutzs
1. Name: hello, my name is damien

2. Age: 15

3. Skype: damien.rees1

4. Maturity: out of 10 i would give myself a 8 8.5

5. Timezone: +8GMT

6. Skills and About Yourself: hello, i am a owner of a kitpvp server, and i made it all by my self which took me 3 week i think. i have been developing servers for about 1 year now and im getting better everyday

7. Previous work and prove that you are the creator: you can jump on my server and have a look ill skype you the ip, not open to public yet

8. How much time can you contribute: i will contribute all of my free time

9. Anything else: your awesome for reading this
06/12/2015 8:41 am
Aanndryyyy
Denied.
06/11/2015 11:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
2myxxmikeyxx2
DEVELOPER APPLICATION
1. Name: Mike
IGN: myxxmikeyxx
3. Skype: xxomegleuserxx
4. Maturity: depends on the day, but normally a good 7-8
5. Timezone: Central
6. Skills and About Yourself: I'm devoted, I've made 3 different tekkit (classic) servers, each one better than the last, each time learning from my mistakes. I've used multiverse a lot, lockette, worldedit, some mob arena/ pvp arenas, item restrict (well tekkit restrict), some skyblock, building whatever (spawn, stores/shops, parkour, etc)
7. Previous work and prove that you are the creator: I cant rerally proven my work but if you are concidering me msg me on Skype and ill get you in touch with my friends that play on the server with me.
8. How much time can you contribute: How much is needed, the higher the position the more ill try to contribute.
9. Anything else: I can't always play during the school year, I have cross country, track, and a job, but I'm willing to learn any mods/ plugins that you may add so I can help people trying to use them and make the server more efficient. Thanks for your consideration.
06/12/2015 8:17 am
Aanndryyyy
So, you don't really create plugins yourself, like a developer does?
06/11/2015 3:05 pm
Aanndryyyy
Bump
06/10/2015 3:33 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Architect
akindrum
1. IGN: akindrum33
3. Name: Wesley
4. Skype: akindrum33
5. Maturity: 7/10
6. Timezone: EST
7. Skills and About Yourself: I've spent a long time playing minecraft since 2010, and have had a great time building. Though I feel as though I haven't really been working towards anything.
8. Style of builds: Medieval
9. Previous work and prove that you are the creator: http://akindrum.imgur.com/all/
10. How much time can you contribute: I can contribute about three hours a day.
11. Anything else: nothing
06/10/2015 5:15 pm
Aanndryyyy
Contacted!
06/10/2015 5:57 am
Aanndryyyy
Randomgamer888BUILDER APPLICATION
1:Age: 14
2:Maturity:8
3:Skype: sox can't give-private account
4:Work: linked
5:Skills: I'll build anything!
6:Style: As I said, anything!
7: weekdays after 4 except Tuesday's and Thursday's
8: nope
9: IGN- UnistrikeGaming

Denied
06/09/2015 6:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Camer04
1. Age: 14
2. Maturity Level (0-10): 10 When necessary.
3. Skype: camer047
4. Skills and Personality: I am skilled in Java and with the Bukkit API. I've never really had to think about my personality but I would say friendly.
5. Previous work and prove you are the creator: Add me on Skype and I'll send you the IP to my testing server where we can arrange a time for me to show you my work.
7. How much time can you offer? As much as needed.
8. Anything else? Thanks for reading my application!
06/10/2015 12:33 pm
Aanndryyyy
You have been contacted!
06/09/2015 2:55 pm
Level 1 : New Network
_Rep0man
Name: Nathan S.
Ign: _Rep0man

Some info about me:

My name is Nathan, I am 13 years old and I am very good with computers, they are awesome. I am good at programming in languages such as: Lua, Java, Python, and JavaScript. I can make small websites, and small programs with Java and Lua. I am still learning Java, I started about a year ago, and I learned Lua when I was younger, like 11 or 12. I think I like Java the best, since it has the most uses (Software, Games) and I make minecraft bukkit plugins, and I know a bit about making minecraft mods.
On all the servers I've been staff on, I've never abused, or used commands that would make players rage or quit the server such as /kill or something like that. I won't ban players for no reason or anything, I'm not like that. I will be a good staff member, and never abuse. I will try as best I can to make players stay, and to get more players to join. I will enforce the rules, welcome new players, encourage players to vote, and encourage players to tell there friends about the server.
I am very experienced with tekkit, and pretty much all the moderators on it. I love playing tekkit, I think it is a lot better than vanilla minecraft because, well vanilla is slightly boring, in tekkit there are so many things you can do, such as building factories. My favorite mod in tekkit is Equivalent Exchange, if it didn't exist I probably wouldn't play tekkit at all.
I have a ton of experience as staff on other servers, like I said in the other question. Most of them were small servers that shut down about 3 months after opening so yeah... I've had to deal with hackers, griefers, flamers, and tons of other rule-breakers. This shows that I have a lot of experience managing players, and I am very good at it. (Not all the servers I have been staff on were small, such as quantekk hexxit which had around 150 players online)

Here are some things that would make me a good staff member:

- I have tons of experience with just everything; minecraft, plugins, commands, and having experience as staff on other servers.
- I am amiable, funny, and I will make players enjoy being on the server more than they already hopefully do, though I will be serious when needed.
- I am good at handling situations between players in a fair way.
- I have a ton of experience as staff on other servers, including ranks like: Helper, ChatMod, Moderator, Admin, Co-Owner, and I have owned a couple servers. One in which was serious and hosted by a company, the other two were homehosted and were pretty bad...lol... The hosted one although, was a success. It got about 10-30 people on at all times. Having ownership of servers proves that I can manage players in different amounts.

Experience as staff:

1.) Quantekk (Hexxit & Tekkit Classic): I was trial-mod on the tekkit server and helper on the hexxit server. I am no longer staff on them because I decided to leave. I am almost positive I would never do this to you. I left them specifically because of the other staff. 90% of them were just plain annoying and did the stupidest things (Randomly ddosed you, one of them framed me, one of them banned me for a week for no reason...) Quantekk hexxit was indeed the top hexxit server at the time.
3.) MagikRealms: I was admin on this minecraft server, which shut down a while ago.
4.) KierCraft PvP: I was Moderator on here, which also shut down a while back.
5.) LegitPlay: Was the dacraft server before we completely re-did it, I was co-owner on this too.
6.) PancakeTekkit: A small server I was helper on, I left it because there was a new owner who was abusive
There are many others but I don't remember them all.

I have lots of experience coding in different languages such as java, lua, and some html. I have been coding bukkit plugins for about a year now, and java for about 1.5 years. I am the best at making donation perks such as extra inventory slots, special item and potion commands. I can also make just plugins with some useful commands players can use to learn things about the server like a /rules command for example.

This is a custom plugin I made called Inventories. For each donation rank, you get a different amount of extra inventory space!

Not only can I code plugins, I can do a lot of things with configurations. I can setup almost every common plugin's config.

Maturity Level (0-10): 8

Thanks for reading my application! ~_Rep0man
06/10/2015 5:57 am
Aanndryyyy
Accepted
06/09/2015 2:20 pm
puffablesPMC
06/09/2015 2:18 pm
puffablesPMC