Arcadia | Economy | Towny | McMMO | Recruiting for Staff Members!

Roran's Avatar Roran4/10/19 9:15 pm history
1 emeralds 152 1
4/20/2019 5:41 pm
Roran's Avatar Roran

Arcadia is currently recruiting talented individuals for staff members. Reply below or join our discord at https://discord.gg/GPuBYvV

Arcadia Towny offers an incredibly unique experience unlike none other, from how our plugins are skillfully chosen and crafted to each member of our wonderful and mature community. Below are just a few of our features that we have to offer;

• Unique Ranking System
  • Carefully balanced Economy
  • Skillfully Configured Crates
  • Towny like no other!
  • Custom GUIs!

Arcadia has been around for a little over 3 years now, so you can rest assured that it is in good, qualified hands. I hope to see you all on Arcadia enjoying what me and my staff members have spent ages building on to provide an incredible experience.

Above it is stated that we are currently recruiting for staff. These are the positions we have available right now;

Plugin Developer

Plugin Configurator

Web Developer
System Admin
Builder
Admin

If you are interested in holding any of these positions, please fill out the form below and either message Payday#8779 on discord, put it here, or join our discord. This form is the base form. It is heavily encourage to format it to better separate yourself from other candidates in terms of presentation. Thank you for your time!

Staff Application:
IGN:
Position Applying for:
Do you have a portfolio of any past works you've done? Server's you've been staff on?
Why would you be a good fit?
Anything else you'd like to include?
Roran
Level 21 : Expert Engineer