ARCADIA FACTIONS - LOOKING FOR STAFF

BoostedBMW's Avatar BoostedBMW6/28/15 1:20 pm
1 emeralds 252 6
6/29/2015 12:35 am
Pab's Avatar Pab
Hi, I'm Taylor.
I have a server that's looking for staff.

What we're looking for:
It's simple, we're looking for mature and responsible staff that can handle a lot of players on their own. You will be given a series of commands that will be used to control players, if needed.

Positions that are available:
2 Admin positions
2 Moderator positions
3 Chat-Mod positions

The application:
Name:
Availability? (We won't need you on all the time, but it would be great if you could get on about 2-3 hours on a week/weekend):
What rank are you applying for?:
Why do you think you're qualified to be a <blank>?:
On a scale to 1-10 how mature do you find yourself to be?:
What's your past experience with staff/anything you think would be useful?:
Anything else you would like us to know?

Thanks for reading!
BoostedBMW
Level 35 : Artisan Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/29/2015 12:35 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Pab
eh i'm not interested
06/28/2015 3:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Davidx114
The application: Admin Postion
Name:C.J
Availability? (We won't need you on all the time, but it would be great if you could get on about 2-3 hours on a week/weekend): Since its the summer (TURN UP) I can devote a lot of time into the server. Such as up to 5 hrs a day or more if needed.
What rank are you applying for?: Admin
Why do you think you're qualified to be a <Admin>?: I consider my self qualified to become a admin due to my maturity and intelligence when it comes to plugins use. Im also a friendly guy who likes meeting new players a helping them out. When I'm given a task i do my best to get the job done.
On a scale to 1-10 how mature do you find yourself to be?: I give my self about a 7 due to I'm only a teenager and its very hard finding mature ones.
What's your past experience with staff/anything you think would be useful?: I have owned a faction server of my own call (ImpulseFactionZ) but it went down due to lack of donations. So i understand the concept of keeping players active and when to spot certain things. I have also been staff on a few different servers. So i know my way around plugins and how to use them.
Anything else you would like us to know? Thank you for reading my application. I hope it fits what your looking for.
06/28/2015 2:24 pm
BoostedBMW
Bumpity bump
06/28/2015 1:31 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
ok awesome!
06/28/2015 1:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
samgotskill
Admin Application
Availability? (We won't need you on all the time, but it would be great if you could get on about 2-3 hours on a week/weekend): About 4-10 hours
What rank are you APPLYING for?:Admin
Why do you think you're qualified to be a <blank>?:I feel i am qualified to become a staff member because i have experience that other players might not have to offer.I can help with plugins (cannot code),manage players,build,or anything else you would need me to do.I know how to use almost all popular plugins and if you need me to learn a plugin i will take time and effort into learning how to use it.
On a scale to 1-10 how mature do you find yourself to be?:9.I stay on task while making an occasional joke once i get to know you better.
What's YOUR past experience with staff/anything you think would be useful?: I have owned a factions server but we sadly had to shut down because i was unable to find any trustworthy staff.I have also been admin and mod many times before on many other servers.
Anything else you would like us to know?:I know all the tips and tricks to factions and i can really help out players and make this a better server.I hope you love my application!Thanks! (please tell me if i am accepted or denied on this post then we can skype and work on the server).Thanks!!
06/28/2015 1:29 pm
BoostedBMW
Accepted. I'll add you on skype so we can talk more!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome