We are MetaScape Fantasy Factions. We need your help

IronMan5412/17/15 9:37 am
12/17/2015 12:13 pm
Not Your Lucky Day
Hello i am the Co-Owner of MetaScape and we need your help to make this the best minecraft server out there. We would like for you and your friends to come on to help us out.

Available ranks:

1 Developer

3 Helpers

1 Moderator

3 Builders

2 Admin you gain admin over trust.

Application format:
Ign:

Rank applying for:

Experience:

Hours a day:

Why pick you.
Posted by avatar
IronMan54
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2015 12:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Not Your Lucky Day
Not Your Lucky Day avatar
Ign: WebmasterYT

Rank applying for: Mod

Experience: 1 sever i have been staff on

Hours a day: 5-6

Why pick you. because I have quite a lot of up time and I know all the correct plugins for banning kicking muting. I can do what you ask me to do and I don't mind helping others if I'm busy I live in England soo my time id GMT+ but as long as I'm on I can do my job I don't abuse power.
12/17/2015 12:10 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
Tomboy_kat
Tomboy_kat avatar
Application format:
Ign: Tomboy_kat

Rank applying for: I'm actually applying for Manager as it is the rank I am most experienced with.
As manager I usually build as well as organize events, design, manage website (applications, ban appeal, etc) and do organizational things. Sometimes I am the ad visor for owner. My perms are usually similar to co-owner.

Experience: I have lots of experience with this rank.

Hours a day: Three at the bare minimum, although I do have some other servers that I am staff on and lots of activities out of Minecraft.

Why pick you:
I am a mature person, yet I can still have a sense of humor. I understand my job, and will respect the owner and co-owner. I am willing to help anyone who needs it, whether it's part of the staff team or a normal member of the server. I'm organized and will help you out in any way I can.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2022
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome