We are needing staff(We are desperatly i need of Moderators)

_Itzshaneladz_'s Avatar _Itzshaneladz_4/17/16 1:04 pm
4/17/2016 1:14 pm
Altaris Nine's Avatar Altaris Nine
Hello my name is Shane. We are needing staff for our team. We are mostly needing moderators, even if you are mod you can still one day get promoted. On this server once you have applied you must play for at least 1 hour. Im currently an admin on the server. Even if you dont get the staff rank you want, dont rage because there might not be any spaces and you might get a different rank.
We are needing-
Builders
Moderators(desperatly)
Admins
Helpers
Developers
Redstone Devs
We are also needing people who can donate to the server so the server can be 24/7. Apply here-http://casualcraft1.enjin.com/
Play on the server-80.43.194.152
_Itzshaneladz_
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer