Are you hiring?

IronDiamonds's Avatar IronDiamonds8/27/13 4:45 pm
1 emeralds 111
I'm just tired of posting my app on peoples threads and getting no response anyway. So if you need a Moderator or a Admin or whatever, just consider me. Here is my app.

Why do you want to be an admin:
Well obviously I want to minimize the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

What could you bring to the team:
I could bring my commitment, I would try my very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
Also because of my previous experience I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deter rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems that have.

Do you have any knowledge of plugins or have any experience as an admin:
Yes, I used to run a small server of our own, just for fun. It had a small player base but none the less I acquired many beneficial skills, for example I have learned the basic use of permission. I am highly skilled with world edit, locket and many other bukkit plugins.
IronDiamonds
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer