Are You In Need Of Staff? Read Here!

slicer692's Avatar slicer6922/26/13 8:40 am
1 emeralds 125 2
3/2/2013 6:52 pm
slicer692's Avatar slicer692
Hello I am Xenon And I am looking for a staff position On a server!

Application Type:
Admin Preferably But If you need me as something else, It would be fine by me!

IGN
_XENON54_

Experience
I Own my own server Called United Nations with 16 Gb of ram with a quad core processor. I am admin Right now on Midevil craft and have been mod on tons of servers that have shut down. There are some more staff postions down in the links to servers below. I am 17 years old and Have been playing minecraft for about 1 year now. I am a very good person in handling situations and coping with players. I Am very good at doing permiisions on the server and i can do prefixes and configure any rank you want. I know most of the world edit and essentials commands and almost all of the factions commands. I also Work with groupmanager and am best with that to make your server look like a professionals! I will do things that you need help with and do my best to help other players.

Timezone
EST

Links/IPs to servers that you Have been Staff on
(My server) Unitednations.zapto.org (Admin)69.127.98.180 (Head-Architect)mc.capecraft.co.uk (Mod)torqxcraft.no-ip.org (Mod)76.72.172.234:25584 (Co-Owner) 66.85.168.170:25628 (Co-Owner)71.163.244.220:25565 (Admin) mcspacecraft.org

Activeness On server
If the server really needs me then i will be on ALOT maybe 3 hours on weekdays and 5-9 On weekends

Why should I pick you?
You should pick me because I have great experience from working on servers. From owning them all the way down to playing on them. I know how it is when you first join a server and You have NO idea what to do. They wont have to feel that anymore. I will show them ALL they have to do to get started and even help them into the wilderness. I will follow all rules as well as enforce all of them. I will keep away griefers and ban them as fast as you can say grief. I listen to every word you say and do anything you please. I am a very handy person when it comes to designing websites and doing permissions and ranks. I Know a place where you can make websites where they can be free forever no matter what. And like i said I have much experience with doing permissions and ranks.

Also Here are some of my skills out of 10:
Redstoning: 7/10
Building: 6/10
Handling Plugins: 8/10
Permissions: 9.9/10
Handling Players: 9/10

Skype?
I am Very sorry but I dont have one. I will tell you why on the server if you want to know. I do have a yahoo and gmail though. xenon54mc@yahoo.com and xenon54mc@gmail.com

Thanks, I Will be a Great addition to the staff if you accept me!
Xenon~
slicer692
Level 34 : Artisan Architect