Area51.sgt.wtf [Whitelisted]

SgtLegoTown's Avatar SgtLegoTown4/22/21 10:36 pm
1 emeralds 40
Hello are you a travler or a Pioneer a Adventure a Warrior or a creator its for all that i tell the following :

if you like .. skyblock .. if you like Survival if you like doing quest and custom items with extra stats
If you like all this i'am making somthing special called : Area51.sgt.wtf a server/network

new in its kind not even the ovh fire could destroy it like a phoenix arisen from these asshes

We have a Bungee Setup so several diffrent servers like Survival, SkyWorld, Area51 and Darkwind

At the survival you can ofc survival but also have to encounter the Bloodmoon or compete in one of the fishing Contests
there are player and server shops but what if you dont want to build your base there NO PROBLEM
you can take all in your inventory with you to the skyworld a full skyblock world where you can build you farms
or build with frends and have control over who is on your island or who is Coop. and even be able to lock your island.
But Not only blocks are cross server also xp, custom items, chat, enderchest, xp and ofc all the warps and home are
alo cross Server.

In Darkwood awaits you a MMORPG/kingdoms adventure with active NPC and a Lot of Quests and in the Future dungeons
and Player and MobArena's.

thwww.patreon.com/SgtLegoTown?fan_landing=trueere is also the Area51 server inside the Area51 network its a mysterious Area nobody nows yet
what happens there .... maybe there lays the key for spacetravveling ? the knolidge to build rockets and craft custom items ?
if thats true the there is a possebility that the space world they call the blockversem exist i heard some old villgers talk
about it but is it thrue or is a myth ? you have to find out for your self i guess.so that would mean that the space worlds
we dicovered with our sattelights will come in reach what will lay far far away in the darkness.all these worlds give you access
to a 1001 + extra items ,,

For The Creative Builders among Us there is also a creative Plot world
sepperate from the other servers you can be creative on

you do have to install a recource pack to be able to see them its the recource pack of unseen kwnolidge
once you installed it a hole new world will open for you.

Ofc there will be time to do smaler games just to relex there will be a BlockBall Competetion, Skywars or craft it or Buildit.
we will relate the minigames from time to time but on the list are also :

MiniMiniGames :
■ TNT Tag ■ PropHunt ■ TempleRun ■ MiniWalls ■ Splegg ■ BombLobbers ■ Quake ■ TNT Run ■ BlockParty ■

PartyPartGames :
- Pig Fishing - Avalanche - Trampolino - Punch The Bats - Minecart Racing - Animal Slaughter
- Volcano - Hoe Hoe Hoe - Frozen Floor - The Floor Is Lava - Jungle Jump

ofc we will setup a linked website and discord we will have stats on the website
a server wiki our own custom recource pack and who knows what we will discover more on our most epic Journey

So keep a eye out Comming to a client near you SOON : ..... AREA51.SGT.WTF

Warning !!!! What Happens on Area51 will not stay on Area51 we will stream it !

For now its in Alpha & Beta mode [Whitelisted] and partial [Whitelisted] we will stream our progress through twitch and yt :
www.youtube.com/channel/UCq8IXcNv_vWPcSB7C2A3hfQ
www.twitch.tv/sgtlegotown

information about the build you can find on my profile :
www.planetminecraft.com/member/sgtlegotown/

you can join me on my Discord :
discord.gg/X7UKtN2

and follow me on twitter when i stream i do have a lot of nightly idea's :
https://twitter.com/LegoSgt

==========================================================
== Get Early access trough Patreon : ==
== www.patreon.com/SgtLegoTown?fan_landing=true ==
==========================================================