ArkFactions | Need Active Staff! | 24/7 | Skills | Classes |

teamminer2000's Avatar teamminer200011/30/14 3:19 pm
12/1/2014 5:29 pm
Electrik_Ninja's Avatar Electrik_Ninja
Introducing myself

I am teamminer and i am looking to create an active factions community. You might say like "There are already so many factions servers! Why should i play on this one .-.!" Well you should play on this server because we have unique classes and skills. At the moment we have only 2 classes but there will be more as the server grows.

What is the server about?

This server is factions but slightly improved. You will not be chanceless anymore against those people who have enchanted diamond armor. In fact you can deal damage and flee quicker so you will not die so fast. Creating a factions is easy and no different as other factions servers. We are keep updating the server to make it more and more unique! Also i have created the server today

Open staff positions:

- Helper
- Builder
- Head Moderator
- Developer
- Admin
- Co_Owner (Not applyable you have to earn it!

Staff Application Format:

-In-Game name:

- Maturity(Explained):

- Applying for:

- Previous Minecraft Experience:

- Previous Staff Experience:

- Why do you want to be staff on ArkFactions?:
teamminer2000
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/01/2014 5:29 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Electrik_Ninja
-In-Game name: Electrik_Ninja

- Maturity(Explained): I think I am pretty mature considering im 14

- Applying for: admin

- Previous Minecraft Experience: I have played for 3 years

- Previous Staff Experience: I have been the owner of a server which says a lot considering when you are an owner you have to be always checking on the server always making sure no ones breaking the rules and also when owning a server you have to make sure all the plugins are working right so I'm basically saying being a owner is hard work which means a lot. I also have been a dev once and have been admin 3-4 times unfortuanlly I either got demoted or the server closed but it makes sense since this is my first time on in about a month but ill be more active I've also been mod many times so I am hoping you decide to make me mod of this server!

- Why do you want to be staff on ArkFactions?: I want to be staff on ArkFactions because of a few reasons I have lots of experience, I am very friendly and helpful, I'm very mature, I will play about 3 hours a day, I am a good listener and I will do exactly what you say, you say it I do it, I can advertise a lot like all over the place I will advertise, I am also ok at plugins so if you need help just ask me and I might be able to help you and I think this is a great server and I want to help
12/01/2014 5:23 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
12/01/2014 5:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1805481
[deleted]
12/01/2014 12:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
NGYoutube
/Thread , I typed the ip and guees what cannot resolve hostname , please ask for staff when your server is actually up
12/01/2014 2:53 pm
teamminer2000
Spam comment, reported. The server IS up
12/01/2014 10:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Fish
Bager460
-In-Game name: F1ck0 (got 2 alts)

- Maturity(Explained): I think I am quite mature, I dont get angry fast and i love to work with people.

- Applying for: Admin

- Previous Minecraft Experience: I've played minecraft since I was 7, i started at 1.6 i think (not sure), then started the LoL series but now im in mc again!

- Previous Staff Experience: I was a server helper (promoted to mod sometimes) quite some times, admin maybe less but I own a server and i know its hard to configure the plugins, get the comunnity and everything. I want to learn how to code, but im only starting with HTML5 with my bro.

- Why do you want to be staff on ArkFactions?: I want to be staff because I wanna help ou, the community and the players of course! I think I have loads of ideas for plugins, varient things with command block and im trying but I cant make them alive by myself. My English can be bad sometimes because im from Slovenia, but I can handle the situation in English of course.

Thanks for listening and I hope I get accepted
12/01/2014 9:59 am
Level 27 : Expert Zombie
nacho the menace
-In-Game name: _Tekkit_

- Maturity(Explained): 8/10 - I'm usually mature but like most everybody I like to have fun and make dumb jokes.

- Applying for: Admin (if there are any slots left)

- Previous Minecraft Experience: I've been playing since the last version of minecraft alpha, and I think that was.. 4 to 4 1/2 years ago, I'm a die hard minecraft fan and know basically everything there is too know about the game.

- Previous Staff Experience: I've been staff on 3 big servers - Meepcraft (200-500) MCHalo (100-500) and Vickingcraft (50-200) and owned one decently sized server Ragenetwork (100-200)

- Why do you want to be staff on ArkFactions?: You can't really have any other reason for being staff on a server you never played on then the fact you want to help the server get off their feet, and make it too the next level in the minecraft multiplayer world, which will not be an easy task but I'd really enjoy helping. some other things I wanted to make note of is I have extensive plugin knowledge, I can't officially code, BUT I can fix basically any issue with a plugin, or if something's not running right I can figure out why, I'm a decent builder not that bad, not that great either.. But I can help if needed.
12/01/2014 10:36 am
teamminer2000
Accepted! I have contacted you on skype, accept it and we will talk further!
12/01/2014 9:45 am
teamminer2000
Bump...
11/30/2014 4:05 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragonborn
Ghiojo
-In-Game name: Ghiojo

- Maturity(Explained): well, im really mature, i like to work organizedly and have a lot of patience, also i like to be taken seriously

- Applying for: admin

- Previous Minecraft Experience: im since alpha, know a lot about it and i am a good builder, too.

- Previous Staff Experience: I have been mod countless times, admin about like 78 times i have owner experience, i worked with plugins a lot but dont know how to code, thats my only weakness

- Why do you want to be staff on ArkFactions?: Beacuse i like to help people, i am really creative and spontaneous, im a bag of ideas to be honest, i know how to handle tons of situations and also want to work with mature staff.

Also i want to help this server to grow and get famous with some good ideas, some plugins and a bit of inteligence.

want to take advantage of this note to apologize for my spelling, my mother language is spanish and my english can be a bit rusty, i can still talk in skype normally but i can sometimes ask the meaning of a word or phrase.

Thanks for your attention and hope i can be part of the staff team!
12/01/2014 2:29 am
teamminer2000
Accepted! Connect to ip: ArkFactions.mcjoin.eu!
11/30/2014 3:55 pm
satanicjester
btw, skype is dragon530983
11/30/2014 3:51 pm
satanicjester
I added some stuff to the app

IGN – dragon5095

Age - 13, reaching 14 years of age.

What time are you most often on? (your time) – 5:45PM-7PM

Are you multilingual? - Yes, I am.

When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? - I first played minecraft since January 2012 and I can just say it is the best game I have ever played in my life. This server is the best PLACE to play this best GAME.

Have you ever been banned or temp banned on another server? - I have a completely clean record, but have been muted and kicked.

What is your previous experience in any type of moderation? - I currently moderate and administrate 4 servers and co-own one. I am willing to spend less time over those servers and dedicate a lot here.

How many hours can you contribute per day? - I can contribute about 3/5 of my free time a day. This would be about 1-2 hours. However I currently am a dedicated swimmer and might not be able to do a full 2 hours. If I can, I will spend even more.

What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than them? - Stay cool when dealing with them, younger people sometimes might not understand their surroundings as much as you. Learn to show empathy towards them. We were all once young little kids, and there MUST be some people who seem to be caring for you. Be like them.

Are you able to record? - I already do, on youtube, but don't really have much subscribers.

Anything else we should know? - Well, the reason I want to become a staff is fairly simple.
I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years, including Pocket Edition and PC ever since I was 11. I really want to help you in achieving your minecraft server ambitions. I have learnt and have had many experiences, good and bad, on minecraft servers. I view a good staff member to be responsible, helpful, caring, and the "no-nonsense" but "I can take a little bit of a joke" kind of attitude. I think I possess good attributes to contribute towards this server. I think some people do not have respect and are relatively rude. I want this place to be a good community and a better place, where people work hand in hand and are kind to each other, which is the reason I am writing this application. I will do my best in everything I "achieve" here, willing to demonstrate my worth as a staff member.

Why will you want me? Well I am extremely capable and have proven myself to be able to handle all kinds of different tasks, big and small. I assure you professionalism in all that I do. I promise to uphold and maintain a great server experience and while at the same time, making sure that all players understand the rules and still have fun. I will also lend a hand to anybody in need of help. Please consider me as a staff as I sincerely wish to aid in the success of this server. Thank you for your attention and time.
11/30/2014 4:00 pm
teamminer2000
Please make the application according to the format so i know you arent copy pasting
11/30/2014 3:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
toy_bickler
-In-Game name: allcakisgone

- Maturity(Explained): 9.5/10 I have a good sense of humor and i know when to butt out when i should. I will stay in my jurisdiction for my rank as much as I can. I am also very trustworthy.

- Applying for: Moderator/ Head Moderator/ Admin

- Previous Minecraft Experience: I have been playing for about 3 years now and am very familiar with commands and mechanics.

- Previous Staff Experience: I have been a staff member on probably around 20 servers ( most have been shut down) and i am currently on 2.

- Why do you want to be staff on ArkFactions?: I love to help people and make things fun so i want to join you to do so. I also want more experience with commands, people, and keeping things clean and as they should be. You server also seems that it should be big if it gets the right attention.
11/30/2014 3:47 pm
drdrebeats1955
network is another world for server to me
11/30/2014 3:44 pm
Anonymous_YT
-In-Game name: Anonymous_YT

- Maturity(Explained): 9/10, I'm a southern raised boy who was taught respect as a child and knows not to do wrong.

- Previous Minecraft Experience: No to found by what you mean? But if you mean like what I do in minecraft? Help out servers.

- Previous Staff Experience: Well I was Head-Mod and Mod twice. (I can get proof.) I've ran my own server before we help about a good 30-60 people. I'm very found with plugins and I know who to approach hackers/cheaters in the correct way.

- Why do you want to be staff on ArkFactions? I believe I can make a pretty big difference in this server. Basically my plan for all server's are to create a very friendly community. Where everyone knows Staff and all of staff know you. I am willing to watch the chat at all time's - watching for "Chat spamming, Cyber bullying, Racism. I am also experienced with hacker's. Which makes me know how to handle one and how to approach them fully. I won't give them a second chance when they abuse player powers like that. I am also willing to make sacrifices for the not only the community, but the staff as well. Basketball games or server? I would rather be on the server. I am also willing to take my time and help user's. I'm trying to make the server feel like the players are conferable when join and playing.
11/30/2014 3:48 pm
teamminer2000
Accepted! Connect to the ip: ArkFactions.mcjoin.eu and we will talk further! Btw version is 1.7.9
11/30/2014 3:33 pm
drdrebeats1955
-In-Game name: drdrebeats195

- Maturity(Explained): 10/10, i am always very mature and i don't rage.

- Previous Minecraft Experience: what you mean by that?

- Previous Staff Experience:Helper 6 times, Mod 5 times, admin 7 times, Head-Mod, 3 times, Head-Admin, 4 times, Co-Owner 2 times and Owner 2 times.

- Why do you want to be staff on ArkFactions?:You should choose me because I am nice and mature. And some people Just want Mod/Admin for the Power and The Fame of the server. Well that's not me. I am on everyday as much as I can and am always watching out for hackers, spammers, advertisers, ETC.. I like to get rid of people who don't belong to places because I don't want people to ruin good times for others that just like to play the game. I don't brag as others do to and make others feel bad that they didn't get the Mod/Admin rank. My job will be to make sure everyone is happy and safe and the network Will work good without all these people getting in the way. I am also very forum active so if I see any ban appeal or reports I will go check them out and make decisions on them. I am also very good with handling problems Like if people are fighting and cussing and that stuff I can handle it. The only real reason that I am applying for this position is to keep this network chat and game play safe from like spammers hackers advertisers bullies and Lots more. I am good at listening to directions and paying attention to things around me. This would be like my part time Job. I would take this serious but at the same time have fun and talk to people. But most will be paying attention and being aware of everything around me and all the people on. I am the person that wouldn't let anything go past me. If I see a hacker they are getting banned. If I see a spammer they are getting muted. I wont let anyone or anything get bye me because this network will be safe as I said. Now if I have a question or road block on something I will ask other staff because I will always be there for the staff. Ill Take care of the community and not Abuse any Commands that I am Given. I will be on All the time to make sure everything is fine. I wont stick with one server the whole time. I will go around all servers twice the time I am on, Just Keep the Community Safe.Staff should Be Nice and respectful to all players such as I am. The whole point off staff is to make a bigger and Better community and that is what I would do If I where Mod/Admin. There would be a good reason for me to ignore players talking to me If I was staff. I will make sure all questions/concerns are answered And make sure everyone is OK with everything going on. I will be both forum and server active during my Mod/Admin Rank. I will work my schedule out with you guys if I was Mod/Admin. I will never Lie to a player as a Staff Member. Also Part of being staff is being Truth full and calming all situations down. Such as the owners delete a Game Players like and they Spam and freak out about it, I would be there to tell them what is going on and What will happen, such as other Staff would do I hope. Just my main point to fill this app out is to not Show off To My friends I'm Mod or Admin and abuse or try to takeover the server. And People can get pushy and Annoying and Get mad at Staff, And some People just lose it when others talk to them like that. But not me I wont have a argument with any members or other staff. I know how to control my self and keep calm while they get Pushy and Disrespectful to you. I will just do my Job and not argue about anything.And I do understand the Commands and Plugins of the server.The point is to help and server the Network with care and respect and a Purpose.But At The same time have fun with the Network.
11/30/2014 3:45 pm
teamminer2000
Denied, you obviously copy pasted this, you are talking about a network?!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome