ArtisMC - Looking to create a Building Team | Also Moderators / General Staff Team

raedawn's Avatar raedawn7/15/19 12:23 pm history
7/18/2019 10:49 am
raedawn's Avatar raedawn
ArtisMC
About us: We are a new server under development/construction. It is currently being developed as a Semi-Vanilla server - with some custom touches added. Once we are able to establish a Community & player base, the project will move towards Mini-Games, as well as taking on & developing more creative & challenging ventures.

Builder Recruitment

What are we looking for?
Currently, we are looking for & recruiting builders, whereby our goal is to make a very capable team that has the ability tackle big & complicated builds.On top of this, we are looking to create a mature staff community, where the creation & undertaking of the server creation will be very rewarding for everyone involved.
We are also undertaking the search for a Lead-Builder / Lead-Creator position. This would differ considerably from the standard role, as it would require someone to be very creative, be able to confidently lead a team & organise this section of the staff.
Preferably those applying will be 16 or older, have had prior experience & have a portfolio to show. However, these aren't requirements.

Next steps?
If you would like to be involved in an ambitious server & it's creation, a mature community, a rewarding experience & big projects - & ultimately believe any of these roles would suit you - reply with your Discord & I will privately message you the next steps ( e.g. the interview process ).

Moderator Recruitment

What are we looking for?
*Moderator roles is the step before Administrative / Admin positions - in short, you cannot apply for Admin first*
We are looking for a variety of different Moderators. Ideally we would create a team of very different skillsets, however, there is a list of the basic foundation of abilities we believe makes a Moderator community strong & enjoyable. Some of these include: Prior experience, high levels of maturity (of course not in the replacement of sense of humour), ability to put in a lot of time & dedication if & when needed & the ability to make decisions & take responsibility. Again, however, these are not requirements to apply.
In regard to different sets of skills, we are looking for Moderators who could also take on roles such as: GFX & graphic support, basic knowledge in plugin configuration, Marketing abilities, useful contacts & anything else you think sets you apart from the standard position. Of course these are not requirements, however, & would be more be expected of those who would later move onto & into Admin positions.
We would be also looking for a 'Head-Moderator,' who would have to confidently lead the team, take care & establish a nice community environment, come up with new ideas & suggestions & run weekly meetings for this section of staff - on top of normal server moderation.
Preferably applicants are 16 or over - however, this is not a requirement.

Next steps?
If you would like to be involved in an ambitious server & it's creation, a mature community, a rewarding experience & big projects - & ultimately believe any of these roles would suit you then please continue reading.
The Moderation application stage differs somewhat from the Builder section, however, you must still reply with your Discord. Once you have, you will be privately messaged the servers Discord, where the steps & instructions for application are under "staff-applications."

Reagards,Rae.
raedawn
Level 1 : New Miner