Assassin's Creed Multiplayer Server

Superguy0009's Avatar Superguy00094/25/11 4:01 pm
1 emeralds 2.2k 16
1/3/2013 4:09 pm
sordxyx's Avatar sordxyx
Alright, now even though I don't know anyone who is doing this, just imagine it. You have this gigantic city, like rome (http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ins-creed/), where there are two teams, templars and assassins. u have a civilian identity that you can use to walk around and buy stuff, but then you can put on armor that covers up your name and you can go attack, assasinate and carry out missions. Templars and assasins fight for control of the city, kind of like a giant capture the flag , but with more strategy and with hiding identities. If you loose your armor during a battle and get found out, you can run and hide, or be arrested and stuck in jail until you escape. the kind of armor you use depends on ur level (Leather-recruit, iron-assassin,diamond-master assassin, gold-head assassins) and if you get head assassin, u rule all of the assassins, but if u get capture, someone takes your place

that's practically all i got so far...what do you think? i am open to suggestion
Superguy0009
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/03/2013 4:09 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Enderdragon
sordxyx
REVIVE
Bump
08/15/2012 9:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
nmansp
This sounds like a great idea. I"m a builder and i would be happy to help you if needed.
03/04/2012 2:11 am
ethansaa
You should base this off of constanople and if you could, make a mod or find a mod that is like ziplines and actuall assination when not seen insead of a million hits
03/04/2012 2:04 am
ethansaa
I will Help with this I love assassins creed and hope that they make a actual assassin creed map like how Smokegunner was saying i am 100% head on with this idea and if u need any help my ingame name is ethansaa and skype name is ethansaa.
12/14/2011 6:36 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Ranger
TriggersDown
sites.google.com/site/assassinsmc
Check this site out.
My assassins would love to help!
11/24/2011 2:55 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
leorocx
And you could install the heroes plugin: So you have to develop/master your skills and get more when you level up?

Beaver i like your idea; I'm in

Ok if someone gets server can i be admin with other willing applicant?
And PM me IP?

Kthanksbye
11/24/2011 1:32 am
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Artist
BeaversLikeWood
I think i could do that with a server.

First, It needs to be bukkit. Second, have the factions plugin installed with only 3 factions avaliable, Templars, Assassins and Civilians (For those who want to watch) Or any other guilds like Thieves, Mercenaries or Courtesans.
Third, Use a map like this: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... rkour-map/
Or This: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... minecraft/

PM me if you want to go ahead with this.
11/04/2011 4:34 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
leorocx
If any thing happenes i'd LOVEto join and be admin
11/04/2011 3:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
SmokeGunner
Bump.
11/03/2011 1:33 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
SmokeGunner
I tried to build an Assassins Creed style free run city so I would love to help. Dont use the parkour map, be original. Its pretty easy to make your own Assassins creed city and I would really love it if I could help. Its an epic idea you have too, I have a load of suggestions.
1) Collectables: Collectable Feathers, Books, Paper etc.

2) Guilds: Diffrent secret guilds throughout the city. As well as a Templar and Assassin guild you could have a Illuminati and Crusader guild.

3) User made Quests: This is a good concept that its really under rated.

4) NPC's: This could work really well. If you fill the citiy up with NPC's, players could easily blend into the NPC charectors.

5) Live City: Instead of a city just for free running make the buildings have a use.

Just a few suggestions. Please PM me if you want to talk. I would really like to help and I have a speciality in Reniesance Architecture. I used to be quite famous back in the day. I would also recommend talking to Stugace ( a friend of mine) he's a very famous builder responsible for Romecraft.
11/02/2011 4:33 pm
Level 26 : Expert Lumberjack
WaltteriH
Check out freerunner mod. Move like assassin, wallrun, backflip, high jump and roll when hit ground, climb ledges (also as plugin)
09/12/2011 5:57 pm
aletex13
more im pretty sure but thats basics post back if you want some more ideas
09/12/2011 5:56 pm
aletex13
Hey wat up i want to bring back up the issus and i know how to do it
wat youl need
Bukkit
MC server
This map:http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/assassins-creep-a-open-world-parkour-map/it looks like a good world to me
a good host for your server and plugins
Spout but make it not needed.
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/misc-spoutninja-1-1-be-hidden-like-a-boss-1000.29805/a plugin to hide your name and chand skin uses spout but only has to be on server not the client
http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-fun-rpg-darkbrotherhood-v1-5-1-climb-walls-assassinate-players-and-more-1060.31141/page-7#post-657872plugin that gives you ability to jump and not die
well that how i can help hope you do it ive wanted oone to be up or make one for some time
06/02/2011 10:37 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Hunter
tr97
Superguy0009 if you need help to do this ask me if you want.i can help you whit this!
04/25/2011 10:32 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer
Superguy0009
thks yea, like i said, just thinking about it, it could be done really well i think if there was enough dedicated people
04/25/2011 5:01 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard
Zaralith
This would be a good idea, except that there is no real way to escape in minecraft because there is no real speedy movement compared to the regular game and you would need to make some plugins for a server to be able to do this. Check out the current bukkit plugins and see if one of those matches what you are thinking about.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome