Server needs DEVS NOW!

elDudeBruh's Avatar elDudeBruh7/12/15 1:51 pm
1 emeralds 169 3
7/12/2015 5:26 pm
Pig_E's Avatar Pig_E
Hey guys! I'm am the proud admin and future Owner of a server called 'The Koala Network!
We need your help desperately! We need a really good and experienced developer to create an advanced game. We/You may need multiple developers to help with this project.

This is the main story-line of the gamemode:

Game Idea:
Names: Prison Smuggling, Escapicraft, MRJS (Mine, rank up, jobs, smuggle)
Explanation: The game starts with a simple prisons game. The difference is you have to upgrade to the 10th rank, by mining like a normal prisons game. Upgrading is quite cheap. On the 10th rank, you can upgrade once more, but when you upgrade it teleports you to a area within 500 blocks of the prison. You can't go past the border. Within the border, you can do small jobs, like mining, digging, fishing, becoming police officers (that will be explained in a short while) etc. You can use the money you earn to buy cheap items, or blocks and stuff like that. The whole purpose of getting a job and building a house, is to start a normal life outside of the prison. The main twist is though, you have the chance to smuggle another player out of the prison. However, they don't pay you anything. But when you successfully smuggle a player out of the prison, you earn a lot of money. To smuggle a player, you must kill the guards that re-spawn every 10 minutes and are very powerful, and get the player to meet at the 'gates' you can click a lever to open a gate, and then you can take them back to your house. The downfall to smuggling a player, is that the players who take the job as a police officer come after you and try to kill you. If they kill someone, they earn a lot of money. If the prisoner kills the police officers, they earn some money and the police officers can't kill you again, and you can either live with the person you smuggled, or let them go off and start their own house. If you get killed by trying to fight of the police, you have to go back to prison and start from the 1st rank. Without any items or stuff. Meanwhile, if you get killed by the police again, you are turned into a spectator, and you can watch over players. You can pay real life money to start again from the 1st rank, if you want to carry on.

Application:

IGN:

Experience: (Examples of fairly advanced plugins and other stuff, and programming languages you know of.)

Can you handle the possible difficulty of creating the project?: Yes/No

How many servers have you developed for? If so which, and are they fairly popular? They don't have to be that popular, just as long as you are really good ad developing:

If needed, can we trust you with the server console?:

Contact (Email, Skype etc.):

Anything else?:
elDudeBruh
Level 1 : New Explorer