AureateMC Factions | Recruiting Staff Come And Apply!!!

JamesyBoy01's Avatar JamesyBoy0112/31/15 11:04 pm
1 emeralds 180 5
1/1/2016 12:38 am
Sophie_Giraffe's Avatar Sophie_Giraffe
[color=#BF0000][b][center]Hello Im JamesyBoy01 the Co-Owner of AureateMC and today im here to request for people to apply for AureateMC. Now the ranks that you can apply for is only Builder and Moderator. Id also like to mention that you must be 13+ years of age to be accepeted and dont lie we will find out[/b][/color]

[b]Im looking for 6 skilled Moderators that can become apart of the AureateMC staff team.Now these Moderators are people we hope that will move up the ranks and become either Sr.Moderator or Admin's Now only 3 of the 6 will be promoted after a week or 2 of being watched and the other 3 will stay as Moderator's untill me or the owner see fit. Now i would also like to mention the fact that the server is not completely finished but its very near as in it should be finished in the coming days now if you want to apply then please do we will appreciate all applicant's and remember only 6 spots are open so please put alot of time and effort into your [/b]application[/center]

[center]Moderator Application [4 open spots]
Mod Application

Name:
Skype(You may pm me it if you get accepted):
Timezone:
IGN:
Age(MUST BE 13+ YEARS OLD):
Have you been mod for other servers?:
Why should I choose you? (3 Sentences Minimum):
How mature are you? (1/10):
Whats your experience with plugins:
Scenario 1 - Theres someone on the server that looks like hes hacking but your not 100% sure if he is what do you do?:
Scenario 2 - Theres someone spamming another servers IP in chat what do you do?:[/center]

[center]Now for the builders we are looking for 4 experienced builders that can work in a team now keep in mind that we cannot pay you and you must provide evidence[/center]

[center]Builder's Application [4 Spots Open]

Builders Application

Name:
Timezone:
IGN:
Have you built for any other server?:
Can those other servers vouch for you?:
Show pictures of YOUR WORK (If you lie about these pictures we will find out and you will be instantly denied):
Rate your work (1/10):[/center]
[b]
Good Luck To All Applicants [/b]
JamesyBoy01
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2016 12:38 am
Sophie_Giraffe
Name: Sophie
Time Zone: Eastern Standard (MD)
IGN: Sophie_Giraffe
Age?: 13
Have you been mod for any other servers?: I used to be Head-Mod of a server which unfortunately closed down. I also have been mod on a few other servers.
Why you should choose me?: I am a very trustworthy player (my friends call me their safe/locked box). I am also very hardworking especially when i put my mind to it. I have earned respect and many friends on the other servers I've been staff on and i think that you may enjoy my company. Additionally, from my extensive background i know many to all the commands needed for this job and higher.
How mature are you: 9/10 My friends irl and on Minecraft cause more drama then you can imagine. While all my friends a fighting and choosing sides I'm always the one who helps resolve it and stays cool the entire time.
Whats my experience with plugins?: Because of my background of being mod or admin i have experienced all kinds of plugins and their commands. If their is one i don't know i ask and learn quickly from that.
Scenario 1: Wait for or contact another, higher staff member for their final decision
Scenario 2: Warn the player, if they don't heed your warnings then ban them.

P.S
My voice is a bit high and my microphone sucks so my voice sounds weird
12/31/2015 11:31 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Charles04_
Name: Charles
Skype(You may pm me it if you get accepted): Charles Cramer (Illuminati confirmed /-\ with a cat picture.)

Timezone: USA, OH EST

IGN: Charles04_

Age(MUST BE 13+ YEARS OLD): 14

Have you been mod for other servers?: Yes many.

Why should I choose you? (3 Sentences Minimum): I think you should choose me because if needed I can be mature. Not curse often. Also, I think you should choose me for my experience in ALL ranks but developer. As well as my friendliness understanding patience helpfulness and determination.

How mature are you? (1/10): 7 1/2

Whats your experience with plugins: I know how to USE them.

Scenario 1 - There's someone on the server that looks like hes hacking but your not 100% sure if he is what do you do?: Go in Vanish and watch him for 10-30 minutes if nothing happens I will leave it alone until it is reported again.

Scenario 2 - There's someone spamming another servers IP in chat what do you do?: Ban them and tell no one to go on that server.
12/31/2015 11:12 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
FourPlayzMC
(I have a high voice but not too high, just so you know in skype, and I'll PM it to you if you get accepted)
12/31/2015 11:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
FourPlayzMC
Name: Daniel (but please call me Four)
Skype(You may pm me it if you get accepted):
Timezone: UTC (mountain)
IGN: FourPlayzMC
Age(MUST BE 13+ YEARS OLD): 13 =D
Have you been mod for other servers?: yes, for IcyPVP a 1.7.10 server (give you the IP if wanted) and on another one which shut down (I can give you IP of the server when it was still up)
Why should I choose you? (3 Sentences Minimum): I think I should get this rank because, 1. I take things seriously, especially if it is a problem about Staff, or extremely immature/misbehaving players. I also think I should get this rank because I love leading, (but I won't be leading I don't think) and working in teams! I am friendly, and would love to help this server!
How mature are you? (1/10): 7/10-8/10
Whats your experience with plugins: I know all w/e commands, and basic commands about adding permissions to ranks, and also the /mute and /kick and /ban commands.
Scenario 1 - Theres someone on the server that looks like hes hacking but your not 100% sure if he is what do you do?: notify a higher staff member/report them, then wait for the staff to respond to what to do. Scenario 2 - Theres someone spamming another servers IP in chat what do you do?: Ban if he/she does not listen to warnings.
12/31/2015 11:18 pm
JamesyBoy01
PM me your skype so i can ask you questions for the 2nd part of the application
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome