Australian Moderator

Booklers's Avatar Booklers12/28/17 2:17 am
1 emeralds 211 1
12/28/2017 4:00 am
EternalExistence's Avatar EternalExistence
Howdy!

I run a server (IP: play.semivanilla.net) and I'm looking for a moderator that can manage things while I'm asleep. I think the best fit would be an Australian or European timezone as that would be almost opposite to me (-5:00 EST).

If you have previous experience and can be active 1 - 3 hours a day (activity increases your chances as moderator) while engaging with the community, then you're fit for the position!

You can join the server and introduce yourself and let the owner know where you're from, but please apply here: https://semivanilla.net/index.php?forums/apply-for-staff.19/

As of right now, we average 10 online during night hours. I think with the help of an experienced moderator this number could easily increase.
Booklers
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter