AvantiaMC - Survival, Skyblock, FREE RANKS! [

GingerNinjar707's Avatar GingerNinjar70710/27/16 12:39 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 44
3/5/2017 12:36 pm
GingerNinjar707's Avatar GingerNinjar707

IP: 5.196.90.55:31229

GingerNinjar707
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/04/2017 2:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
KryptekTyphoon
The server is amazing except this owner...
Professional Rating: 9.5/10
03/05/2017 12:36 pm
GingerNinjar707
Thanks m8tie.
03/04/2017 1:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Osiristhehorse
Avantia is overall, a fantastic server to play on.
I've been a part of the community for a few months now, and I can easily say it's been one of my best Minecraft experiences. With a team of staff members who actually care about the community, and owners who are constantly trying to improve it..
Especially with the most recent Skyblock expansion, the community has continued to grow and increase in size.

I absolutely love Avantia.
03/04/2017 1:04 pm
GingerNinjar707
Much appreciated, we enjoy players like you on here.
03/04/2017 3:26 am
GingerNinjar707
Our survival server is having a BIG 3.0 update, the changelog will be coming soon.
03/03/2017 1:55 pm
GingerNinjar707
I've updated the graphics on the main PMC page now.
02/18/2017 2:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
CreeperAttack117
SKYBLOCK HYYYYPE
02/18/2017 2:54 pm
GingerNinjar707
Yeah ikr! I'm super excited for Skyblock too!
02/16/2017 4:38 pm
GingerNinjar707
We have decided to reset the survival server!
Alongside resetting, lots of new features will be coming as well, so keep an eye out!
IP IS:
5.196.90.55:31229
02/10/2017 1:52 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Princess
Armscelli
GlHf with your server
02/14/2017 12:44 pm
GingerNinjar707
Thanks
02/10/2017 1:18 pm
GingerNinjar707
We are currently working on a Skyblock server to add to our network.
This will have many, many cool features. Join our IP @ 5.196.90.55:31229
12/27/2016 3:18 pm
Level 1 : New Network
RyuuTadayoshi
I have been playing on Avantia and it is quite fun. The community is welcoming and the staff is very nice. People here are pleasant and love to help out others in any way possible. This server is actually the one that made me play Minecraft 1.9/1.10 etc! I highly recommend this server to any new players who are looking for a chill and warm community to make friends and to have fun in!
12/30/2016 1:58 pm
GingerNinjar707
Much appreciated ryuu! Your a great influence to our server, and I'm glad we got players like you!
12/27/2016 2:46 pm
scorpionking
red really should not trust me
12/27/2016 2:42 pm
scorpionking
red is not a nerd he is almost a nerd
this is a nice comment
12/27/2016 2:40 pm
scorpionking
whens the next drop party
12/22/2016 1:54 pm
TheLoveCats1
I just started playing here a few days ago,awesome server! I love the plugins,and the people here are kind,welcoming,and helpful. The 2 owners are awesome too!:D Give the server a try,you will love it
12/23/2016 11:15 am
GingerNinjar707
Thanks very much love cats! We really appreciate your kind words.

Some updates coming to the server soon!
Join now for free keys and ranks
12/18/2016 3:31 pm
GingerNinjar707
New features coming quite soon!
12/08/2016 4:44 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xoFaithful
AvantiaSurvival is a very welcoming community! I joined a little less than a month ago, and I really enjoy myself. They way the commands and spawn is set up is great! The players there are very friendly and this is now my favorite server!
12/10/2016 3:00 pm
GingerNinjar707
I really appreciate your comments, thanks for sticking with us
12/04/2016 8:01 am
Crackershoot
I played in Avantia for about a month and I love it each time I play in it. I can't really describe how amazing this server is everyday I login in I find a new way of having fun. This server can be described as 'Heavenly Minecraft Server'. Avantia is the best server I played in so far, its not fair to compare with big servers like hive, hypixel etc, But as a small really entertaining server I have high hopes for this server to become popular. The way they motivate you to vote is amazing, especially after their recent update they made a lot of interesting parts if you want to know them check this link out: http://avantiasurvival.enjin.com/

I really wish for who ever sees this thread will atleast visit the server once and see how entertaining it is. I can't thank the staff enough for their hard work for this server, we have to repay them by voting and donating if possible, this will lead to a success of making this server popular and more entertaining. They need our support!
Ofcourse Thanks a lot for the staff team for making the server entertaining and keep up the good work if its possible for us to help it will be our pleasure.
12/07/2016 12:20 pm
GingerNinjar707
ChillVibesOnlyAvantia is on of the best survival servers ive ever played. Its not one of those servers where you want to leave after you build one project it has so many aspects to you it want to keep playing. Also, the community is magnificent and super nice. If you ever need help someone is always on. The owners are amazing and are on 75% of the time. They arnt just owners they are friends to everyone on the server and just cool dudes!

Thanks for your great feedback, we are always working to give our players more features
Speaking of that, every new player, when they join, get 2 FREE RARE KEYS!
Come Hang
12/03/2016 5:48 pm
ChillVibesOnly
Avantia is on of the best survival servers ive ever played. Its not one of those servers where you want to leave after you build one project it has so many aspects to you it want to keep playing. Also, the community is magnificent and super nice. If you ever need help someone is always on. The owners are amazing and are on 75% of the time. They arnt just owners they are friends to everyone on the server and just cool dudes!
12/03/2016 4:09 pm
JONAHGAMER404
Really Great Server with an Amazing community and owners. The staff are really nice and there are loads of cool features like Bosses,McMMO and Ranks. Overall I don't like it...............I Love It!!! Keep up the good work
12/03/2016 2:39 pm
xxsphayy
i love this server alot the bosses are really fun and i got cool stuff from them
this server is 12/10, very good.
if you like survival with an rpg twist to it this is definately a good choice.

good work guys!
12/03/2016 2:38 pm
GreatGeneral1
This server is one of the funniest server i played on yet! The staff team are so nice and the environment is so friendly! I can't believe i haven't heard of this server yet, but thank god i just did! Best server i have played in a while with all of it's plugin and custom enchantments it's insane! Love the server owner keep it up! Server is really cool with a lot of /warp and has a thing for everyone if you are bored! Keep it up AVANTIA SURVIVAL!
12/03/2016 4:24 pm
GingerNinjar707
xxsphayyi love this server alot the bosses are really fun and i got cool stuff from them
this server is 12/10, very good.
if you like survival with an rpg twist to it this is definately a good choice.

good work guys!

JONAHGAMER404Really Great Server with an Amazing community and owners. The staff are really nice and there are loads of cool features like Bosses,McMMO and Ranks. Overall I don't like it...............I Love It!!! Keep up the good work

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the kind words
12/03/2016 1:22 pm
GingerNinjar707
We have now had a HUGE update!
Over 15+ new features, and we are hosting a HUGE rank giveaway!
Come hang @ avantia.mcserver.ws
11/18/2016 8:36 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
ALufkin24
This is a great server! I encourage anyone who wants to play on a server with great staff, and fun things to do, please try this one!

It's the best! The people on here are very friendly and the staff is very helpful!

Be sure to bring your friends! The more, the merrier!
11/17/2016 12:45 pm
GingerNinjar707
Huge updates coming to Avantia on Dec 1st!
Come hang to find out some spoilers and some keys
11/11/2016 1:05 pm
DwarfyEndless
Server is still amazing as it was on the last post I made
11/13/2016 12:40 pm
GingerNinjar707
Much appreciated! We're glad you like it
Make sure to join @ 37.59.144.204
10/28/2016 5:46 pm
KryptekTyphoon
This server is amazing and I have fun all the time on it. Its got friendly staff and good ping and frames. You all should come and try it! 10/10
10/28/2016 5:39 pm
Varga
Really unique and interesting server, you people should check it out !
11/10 :p
10/28/2016 1:58 pm
GingerNinjar707
Thank you for all the good feedback!
I really appreciate it, and new features are coming soon!
10/28/2016 11:31 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
CreeperAttack117
Come and join us here on probably THE BEST server out there! 15-11 IGN best server in Avantia (join)
10/28/2016 9:52 am
Nakzey
Come and visit Avantiafor the great community and awesome survival experience!

We provide either 2 rare crate keys to use in /warp crates or 10 diamonds! There is a chance to get all the things listed in the rare crate when you punch it!

We accept all players opinions and Avantia's forum is very easy to navigate through. Click on the sub heading and then you can choose what you want to find out.

As staff we try to communicate with all members so they don't feel left out. We do this by hosting events, helping others and having fun playing with players!

We hope to see you on Avantia!

-Nakzey
10/28/2016 8:35 am
DwarfyEndless
Avantia is an amazing and kind server I've been playing 1-2 weeks now and its been an amazing experience, I've made loads of new friends and found the server overall really cool, one of the best I've played! A scale of 1-10 would be a solid 10, the staff are really active and friendly I think anyone could make friends here and have a great time!
10/27/2016 2:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
SoulSucker5000
Avanita Survival is a one of a kind survival server, with awesome staff and amazing owners, we allow everyone to join our server, the more people the more fun, Avantia Survival has an Auto Ranking system which gives you a rank if your online for that amount of time, The times start off small go up to crazy times with crazy rewards, we also offer crates to you, which you can obtain a crate key by voting or buying one off of the website, we do not require for you to purchase anything in order to play on the server, we do not have alot of players who play on a daily basis we currently have around 5-10 sometimes more people on the server, we also have a discord chat that you can join if you would like, The server owners are very much experienced with owning servers as this is a one of a kind server, we also have custom death messages.
So if you'd like to and your interested in the server please join using the ip in the very top of this post.

Thanks for reading
10/28/2016 8:31 am
GingerNinjar707
Thanks for the review! We really do try hard to make the experience new and unique for a survival srver.
10/27/2016 2:13 pm
BaerockV2
Avantia Survival Review

Staff Team-

I have played here for about two weeks now, and have enjoyed what this server offers, and what the staff team offers, to the fullest extent. There is an active staff team - always willing to help, have some fun, and mess around for a bit - this won't be getting out of hand though, as they are well trained by the two owners - who may i also say are nice people to talk to, and always helpful. They always have something to offer for the server, in terms of events - or anything fun to fill your time. For example - they are adding a new OP Boss called Locus to defeat - this adds on to an already large tally of 5 Bosses created in a matter of about 3 weeks. However not 'included' among the staff team, due to the fact that there job is not to staff the server, the builders do a great job of serving the server. There has recently been a new shop added, and they're currently working hard on the aforementioned new boss - Locus.

Plugins-

There are currently 11 ranks you can obtain - just by playing the server. These playtimes start off small, for example a 1 and a half hour interval in which you start from the default rank (Nomad) and obtain the next rank up (Blacksmith). These 'autoranks' also come with more permissions. A full list of ranks, gametime, and permissions can be found on the server.

There is also a Custom Enchants plugin - this is where you use a Custom Enchant crate key, or /ce to choose a tier 1, tier 2, or tier 3. The higher the tier, the higher the enchant impact. You can choose this to go on any item of your choosing, if enchantable on vanilla minecraft. You may be concerned if it does not appear on the list of enchantments on your item, but don't worry - it's there.

Also, they have a reactions plugin installed. You have to either unscramble, or type a word in under 30 seconds. This is a fun plugin to do when testing your phantom hand speed :p

On top of that, there are Crates:

Common Crates, Voting Crates (these can be obtained by voting), Rare Crates, Ultra Crates, Mythical Crates, and Avantian Crates. You can also see the items that can be obtained in each of these crates by clicking on the chest. This gives players an opportunity to get started, and get to know the server. In some crates, you may find 'Avantiacoins' which can be traded with certain NPCs outside of spawn, in the town of Errinel.

Voting -

You can vote four times a day. With each default vote, you obtain $100 and 2 Voting Keys (these can be used at the new /warp crates). There is also a chance you could obtain $1000, $10000, A mythical key (Also can be used at the new /warp crates), or a donation rank - Monarch. Monarch comes with your very own custom suffix, /fly and /top. It would also help the server and be much appreciated by both the playerbase and staff if you did vote.

Playerbase -

There are usually 5 - 10 people on at around 8pm to Midnight, GMT time. This is because in other times, people are either in school, or asleep - due to varying time zones. However, there will always be someone on, be it player or staff, to help you if you need help. I. personally, believe this is a great playerbase for, in the grand scheme of things, a rather young server.

Donations -

Personally, I think these donations are quite low for a server. Then again, I used to play older servers quite alot. They range from paying $5 a month ( Supporter ) to $25 (Avantian). You can find a full list of ranks, permissions and payments on the server, or website. Just a few days ago, I donated $25 to the server, due to the fact that I enjoy it so much, I would hate to see it go down.

Experience -

The server has been up previously with the same owners, so they have good solid experience on how to get a server up and running, and how to get a solid staff team and building team.

Overall, I would give this server a 9/10. However, I have talked to players a bit, and had extended gametime, which may have enhanced my experience. However, even on the first day, I knew I would definitely stick with this server. As I said before, I have donated my own money to this server, and am dedicated to it. The only thing I would say that could make it better is a PvP arena. However, they have tried - but they couldn't get it to work - they did try for ages. Anyway, I hope to see you guys in game.

Thanks for reading -

BaerockV2
10/27/2016 2:27 pm
GingerNinjar707
Thank you so much for your amazing review! We really appreciate your kind words, and your donation
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome