(Avatar The Last Airbender) Server Recruitment

Server-Elementals's Avatar Server-Elementals10/13/13 6:00 am
1 emeralds 1.6k 13
2/19/2014 8:54 pm
-DAromanov-'s Avatar -DAromanov-
Firstly, if you are going to answer with one word answers, go away. Server elemental's needs mature, intelligent and active staff members. As the title says, this server is a 'Avatar The Last Air bender' themed server, with the actual plugin. To become staff on this server you must require knowledge on this plugin, if you do not have any knowledge, fear not, you can learn. You can only apply once. If accepted I will PM you.
Do not notify me that you've posted an app, or I'll deny the app.

Available Positions:
Co owner : 1 / 2 (1 available, Note the 1st one is extremely inactive)
Moderators : 3 / 4 (3 Available)
Admins: 4 / 4 (4 Available)
Helpers: 5/5 (5 Available)
(Helpers teach players how to bend and assist them when learning the plugin)

Moderator App:
IGN:
Experience in being moderator:
Time zone:
Maturity Levels:
General command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc):
Will Be Required To Answer the Quiz

Helper App:
IGN:
Are you a good 'Teacher':
Interest in being Helper:

Admin:
IGN:
Experience in being Admin:
Time zone:
Maturity Levels:
Advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc):

Co Owner:
IGN:
Experience in being Admin:
Time zone:
Maturity Levels:
Very Advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc):

Quiz:
How Do you list the bending moves for water?:
How do you bind a move to a slot?:
How do you get help for a certain bending move?:
Owner of the "Avatar The Last Airbender" plugin?"
Favorite element?:
How do you toggle bending?:

Here are some websites to help you to learn the bending plugin:
http://minecrafttla.wikia.com/wiki/Commands
http://serverelementals.weebly.com/how-to-bend-air.html
http://serverelementals.weebly.com/how- ... earth.html
http://serverelementals.weebly.com/how- ... water.html
http://serverelementals.weebly.com/how- ... ocker.html
http://serverelementals.weebly.com/how- ... -fire.html
Server-Elementals
Level 27 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/19/2014 8:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
-DAromanov-
IGN: DAromanov

Your interest in being admin: ive wanted to be part of some kind of staff, specially one that has a cool server with the Bending plugin, also want to be an admin because i consider myself a preety good builder and i also consider myself a preety good Waterbender and Water teacher, i always have so much fun teaching new guys that are excited to learn Waterbending, when they ask me about bloodbending, i dont say anything about it because i consider it kinda unfair and i dont want people use it as a method of trolling newbies.

Expierence of being admin: a friend of mine hosted a server like for a month, and there i learned everything about being an admin because he wanted me as one of his admins, i learned all the stuff about essentials, worldedit and all that stuff. About the Bending plugin, i learned everything about it (specially water) by being a normal user and teaching other new players on small servers.

Time zone: UTC -04:00

Maturity levels: 8,5/10

Advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc): When i was an admin in my friend's server like every admin you need to take care of some people like spamers, racist people, people who discriminate people of other sexual orientation and hackers, other thing that every admin needs to know is ban commands and all admin tools, which when i was an admin i needed to use a lot to help troubled users, also one time i needed to code the /register and /login plugin (the server was non premium) because many users didnt know how to register, so i coded it so when a user connected to the server a message would appear in chat for him teñling him how to register and login (signs in front of spawn didnt worked because some people glitched them so it becomes breakable) and many people were able to play on the server, so thats kind of an advantage.

Quiz:
How Do you list the bending moves for water?: /b d water
How do you bind a move to a slot?: /b b (move) (slot number)
How do you get help for a certain bending move?: /b h (move)
Owner of the "Avatar The Last Airbender" plugin?": Orion304
Favorite element?: Water
How do you toggle bending?: /b t

I hope that i am what you are looking for
10/17/2013 6:34 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Narwhal
Nobake1000
IGN: Nobake1000

Skype: Well, I don't have a mic or camera... So if you need to contact me my email is Nobake1000@yahoo.com

Your interest in being Admin: I absolutely love bending servers and I have always wanted to help them out as much as possible 10/10

Experience in being Admin: I am currently head-admin on a newer server and I am co-owner on another server. I have been Admin MANY times in the past. But currently just 2. If you need Ips as proof, pm me. I don't want to advertise on your post

Time zone: Us Central.

Maturity Levels: 9/10 (Nobody is perfect.)

Very advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc): I know just about every "Admin" command there is. I know all of the Bending commands and I am a great teacher of bending

QUIZ:

How do you bind a move to a slot?:/b b (Move) (Slot Number)

How do you get help for a certain bending move?: /b help (Move)

Owner of the "Avatar The Last Airbender" plugin?" (I had to look this one up )
orion304

Favorite element: Air

(If this Co-Owner spot is full I will be more than happy to take a different position, I don't care as long as I can help the server in some way )

Thanks for taking your time to read my application I hope you have a great day! I sincerely hope you accept me to be a part of this server !
10/17/2013 5:43 pm
Server-Elementals
bump
10/16/2013 5:16 am
Server-Elementals
Bump
10/14/2013 5:33 pm
Server-Elementals
Server-Elementals
chrissyallan123IGN: chrisallan
Your interest in being Admin: I love the Bending plugin. I know everything about it. I love teaching people how to bend. Im a very skilled earthbender! And im also a great builder, so if anything needs built on the server you would know who to ask.
Experience in being Admin: I have been Admin on a couple of servers, I know how everything works and how its to be done.
Time zone: GMT(+1)
Maturity Levels: 9.9/10
Advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc): I know all Essential Commands and Administration commands. I know All the Bending Commands and permissions. I know know most plugins. And if not, its not hard to learn how to use one.

Accepted, I'll PM you the details in a few days.

How do you bind a move to a slot?: /b bind (Ability) (Slot Number)
How do you get help for a certain bending move?: /bending help (Ability)
Owner of the "Avatar The Last Airbender" plugin?" Orion304
Favorite element?: Earth

I Hope You Consider Recruiting me. I Believe I Am The Full Package Your Looking For!

My Bad, I said 'Accepted, I'll PM you the details in a few days.'
10/14/2013 6:09 am
Server-Elementals
chrissyallan123IGN: chrisallan
Your interest in being Admin: I love the Bending plugin. I know everything about it. I love teaching people how to bend. Im a very skilled earthbender! And im also a great builder, so if anything needs built on the server you would know who to ask.
Experience in being Admin: I have been Admin on a couple of servers, I know how everything works and how its to be done.
Advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc): I know all Essential Commands and Administration commands. I know All the Bending Commands and permissions. I know know most plugins. And if not, its not hard to learn how to use one.

Accepted, I'll PM you the details in a few days.

I Hope You Consider Recruiting me. I Believe I Am The Full Package Your Looking For!
10/13/2013 7:58 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Peacock
chrissyallan123
IGN: chrisallan

10/13/2013 6:33 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BigLogs
Co Owner:
IGN: LOLxxGamer
Your interest in being Admin: I always like to help and I am a very trustworthy person who always keeps his promise. You can contact me on skype at almost anytime. I am very active, and I can be on almost everyday.
Experience in being Admin: I have owned 3 other servers (Which are now down) and I have been Co-Owner on my friends servers.
Time zone: -6
Maturity Levels: 8/10 because I like to joke around some of the times, but when I am working on a project I am serious.
Very Advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc): I am very experienceed with most of these things with my experiencing setting up my servers by myself.

Quiz:
How Do you list the bending moves for water?: /b d w or /bending display water
How do you bind a move to a slot?: /bending bind [ability] slot#
How do you get help for a certain bending move?: /bending help [ability]
Owner of the "Avatar The Last Airbender" plugin?" orion304
Favorite element?: Fire
How do you toggle bending?: /bending toggle
10/13/2013 6:20 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
epicarter00
IGN: epicarter00
Your interest in being Admin: To help your server with any needs and watch over your staff members
Experience in being Admin: ive been admin on more than 7 servers and ive even owned one
Time zone: Central Time Zone
Maturity Levels: 6-8 out of 10
Very Advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc): All essentials. Most bender commands. Some PEx and Groupmanager

Quiz:
How Do you list the bending moves for water?: /b d w
How do you bind a move to a slot?: /b b move 1-9
How do you get help for a certain bending move?: not sure as i was taught lessons on the moves by players
Owner of the "Avatar The Last Airbender" plugin?" orion304
Favorite element?: water
How do you toggle bending?: /bending toggle
10/13/2013 7:05 am
Level 1 : New Miner
_Gamer_FTW
IGN:_Gamer_FTW

Your interest in being Admin:Well for Co-Owner.I love to help people to there best and i love the avatar plugin i have played around with it with friend and it was fun and i want others to play with the plugin and have fun bending with friends.

Experience in being Admin:I am a owner(When i get my server again) i have been Co-owner on different servers both down and head-admin which idk what happen to the server and i am admin on a server the owner is taking a break from. i am mod on 2 pixelmon servers and mod on 3 others server that have went down due to hosting problems.I am dev on a server which my friend owns just it is down for some reason so he has to talk to the host.(i set up all plugins)

Time zone:Eastern time
Maturity Levels:I am very mature when it comes to being a owner of a server because i know how it feels to be a owner and how people need help with there problems ingame

Very Advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc):I am good with group Manager,Essentials simple plugins but i am good at plugins setting them up on a server to the group and permissions from the plugins so i am good at plugins in general.
10/13/2013 5:44 pm
Server-Elementals
You didn't do the quiz?
10/13/2013 6:26 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
MotorBoatMyGoat
IGN: EvertonBoyCallum
Your interest in being Admin: Yes, I like to help players and I'm a very good builder and have a good knowledge for plugins
Experience in being Admin: I've owned a popular server.
Time zone: GMT London UK
Maturity Levels: I'm mature and a positive person, willing to take on challenges.
Very Advanced command,plugin experience & knowledge(e.g /ban, Essentials etc):
Logblock, essentials, mcbans, minigames , Majority of plugins

If I do not get the role can you tell me what I can improve on thanks.
10/13/2013 5:44 pm
Server-Elementals
You didn't do the quiz?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome