Avrona World, Vanilla Server Looking for Staff!

avrona's Avatar avrona7/31/15 10:59 am
1 emeralds 143 4
7/31/2015 12:46 pm
matthatter999's Avatar matthatter999
Hi l'm Avrona and I am creating a vanilla server and need help. I am looking for good, active staff. If you are interested please read on. Here are the jobs you can apply for:
Developer(working with redstone and command blocks)
Designer(builder, planner)
Artist(art for server website and working with YT videos)

All of these also give you the abillity to post on the server website. If you would like to help please reply with the following info:

1.What job would you like.

2.Expierence and proof.

3.Why should I pick you?

4.What will you bring to the server?

5.Email

6.Any other info or questions.

or reply with any questions or suggestions you may have.

Remember that this is a vanilla server! I DO NOT NEED PLUGIN DEVS!
avrona
Level 40 : Master Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/31/2015 12:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
matthatter999
1.What job would you like. builder please

2.Expierence and proof. i have experienced builder on 3 servers OPApples, justplay here and another survival world im not sure of the name

3.Why should I pick you? well I have experience I will try my best to build what u need with as much detail as possible

4.What will you bring to the server? i will bring joy and atract more player with my buildings

5.Email N/A
07/31/2015 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Network
indestructo999
Hi my name is Indestructo999 and I am 14. I would like to apply for admin. I have been playing Minecraft for 4 years now (since 1.2.5) and I know what I'm doing. I have been staff on one vanilla server and 5 other servers. I have been a head admin (1 server),admin (1 server), Mod (2 servers), and a builder (2 servers). You should pick me because of my staffing knowledge. I can be a fun and laid back person to be around but serious when people break the rules. I am a great Minecraft player that can work well in any staff position. If you need something done I'm your guy. I will bring a fun happy environment to any server that encourages players to stick around. I can also bring my years of building experience and staffing experience. My email is aan6ef@gmail.com. I would also like to grow and learn more about you and your server.

Thank you very much for your consideration and I hope to help you and your server thrive.
07/31/2015 12:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JZX1124
Hey, I'm Dyn755 I will apply for any position that is open. I am currently staff on 9 different servers and I would like to make it a even 10. I am Owner on 2 servers H.O.S, Admin,Mod,Dev,Builder you name it. I can be on for 3-4 hours a day in total. mostly around in morning to 5:30pm Est playing minecraft straight. I will donate if necessary. You should choose me because I'm unique most staff aren't funny but very mature I would like to be both mature at times and funny at times to keep the players entertained in the server. I have been on a server that was pretty successful all because I was patrolling the server, he starting from 5$ a month to 30$ a month when I came through.I would love to help this server grow. I am not as good to be a dev but I know how to do perms and a bit of configs, So I know pretty much everything, Worldedit, Essentials, Core protect, etc. I would be a good addition to this server because I am willing to dedicate my life time to help these people create very successful servers, I know how hard it is to make a server by yourself (I own one). I know what it takes to be a staff because I have been staff atleast 20 times. I know that you need to show respect to whoever it is that ranks above you. I am fairly good at building, i'm at a part where I'm better then others at building and I'm not as good as pro builders, I do not have a Skype currently because my laptop got me a virus from downloading Skype, I will try my best to get Skype if it is needed.
07/31/2015 11:11 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
SkillAuraIsBae
What job would you like: Developer

2.Expierence and proof: I Have Been Developer On Many Different Servers. And I Have Proof. If I Join Your Server And Allow Me To Advertise I will Tell You The Server I Am Developer On

3.Why should I pick you? I Think You Should Pick Me Because I Can Build, Redstone And Can Help Suggest. I Can Redstone And Protect The Server. I Can Help DDoS Protect Your Server And I Treat Everyone The Same & Fairly. Unlike Other People Who Treats Good Friends Differently To Players Or Unknown Staff. I Think I Am A Good Pick Because Of That And I Don't Abuse Or Assume. I Always Ask Before Accusing And I Do Not Get Aggressive.

4.What will you bring to the server? I Can Bring New Builds New Worlds And New Warps. I Think This Server Will Come Out To Be A Pretty Good Hit! I Will Also Be Able To Tell You Some More Of My Private Info In The Server And Proof Of I Was Developer On Different Servers. I Only Work With The Best. I Am A Graphic Designer/Logo Maker,Redstoner,Builder In This Case. I Would Love To Play On Your Server So If You Can Email Me The IP Address That Would Be Great! We Can Talk And Chat On Maybe Google+ Hangouts If Needed. It's What I Got In Mind.

5.Email: republickid81@gmail.com

6.Any other info or questions: I Think This Server Should Be Semi-Vanilla, Because You Need Players To Maybe Get Access To Do /sethome Because If It Is PURE 100% Vanilla Not That Many People Would Join. Maybe About 5 Plugins You Would Probably Need For Semi-Vanilla. I Think That This Server Should Probably Get A Motd, A Sethome And /spawn Command. A /warp Command Maybe To Access A Pvp Arena And Maybe A Custom Hand Built One. (WorldEdit Optional)

Thanks For Reading My Application I Hope You Accept And I Get To Be A Part Of Your Staff Team!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome