=+=Awesome Server=+=Needs more players!=+=

Narnian Dryad's Avatar Narnian Dryad10/14/16 2:23 pm
1 emeralds 191
Hello whoever's reading this, I'd like to share an exciting unique server I play on, with you.
IP: nawdoms.net <----
Version 1.10
Nations at War, aka N@W, throws you into the midst of a bitter fight between several nations, which are trying to control all of the towns/mines. Unlock tons of awesome unique weapons, that have special buffs, such as the Axe of Agility, and the Sun Spear. Try to capture all of the towns for your nation, so that enemy nations cant capture your home! Fight with your nation through good times and bad, to end victoriously, sometimes winning rare loot, or defend your nation home with your life! If your nation does fall, don't despair, you can join a different one and get your revenge!

Famous youtubers used to play on N@W, (Prestonplayz and Woofless)
but now there aren't as many people.
I IMPLORE you to try this server out, as I know you will fall in love with it just as I have!

Seasons can last several hours to several days. Last nation standing wins. After the nation wins, the server shuts down for several hours to switch the maps.

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and I hope you try out this awesome server!
See you there!

Click to reveal
PS: did I put this in the right forum spot? :0
Narnian Dryad
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior