BarberCraft | An experience you won't forget!

Masq's Avatar Masq5/28/15 6:41 pm
1 emeralds 355 9
6/6/2015 4:55 am
Masq's Avatar Masq

BarberCraft
barbercraft.mcserver.ws

I'm not usually a big fan of servers, I'm not going to lie, but I am here to inform you that I have found a server that is definitely a level above the rest - this server is full of life, excitement, fun and a sense of community: helpful yet relatable staff, amazing and inspiring players, and a whole realm of worlds to explore and get involved in - why wouldn't you want to join?

A small list of a tiny segment of what BarberCraft has to offer:
- PlotMe World
- RolePlaying
- Safe Survival
- PvP (grief) Survival
- Marriage
- Factions
- Auctions
- Pets
- Minigames
and much, much more!

A description of the server from a dedicated player, Luminia42
"What to do, what to do..." I guarantee you have said these words more than once. Being bored is something we all dread, but you know how I solve this issue? I log on to the splendid and fun server, Barbercraft. There are always fun things to do whether you are going head to head with a friend in a mini game or surviving on your own, you will never be bored! Heck, maybe you even just want to build on your plot in the Plotme world. The possibilities are endless!
Mini games are essential for a good Minecraft server. Barbercraft surely has 'em! Go battle dangerous mobs in the Mob Arena. Or maybe you'd like to battle your friends and foes in a PvP match. How about a good ol' game of paintball? You decide!
With safe survival and PvP survival, surviving in the wilderness of Minecraft is endlessly fun. Maybe you want to make a safe base where no one can hurt you. No problem! Just whip up a faction with the handy dandy Factions Plugin! No one will get you now! But wait Don't step out of the perimeter! Your enemies will charge in the PvP survival!
"I just want to build something cool, without the effort of getting the blocks I'll need!" You're in luck! Head on over to the Creative server! Claim your own plot of land in the Plotme world. Add your buddies so you can have some fun! Want a bigger space? Easy! Donate to the server for as little as 10 USD for gamemode 1 in the free roam world! Gee, look at all that space!
Worried of being griefed? No need to fear, Core Protect is here! With a few simple commands the culprit will be caught and punished in no time!
Feeling lonely? Find your sole mate with the Marriage Master plugin! Pop that question to your girlfriend/boyfriend and hold a wedding at /warp Church! For you RPers this pugin is great! speaking of which, if you like to Roleplay Barbercraft is also good for you! Many Barbercraftians will build their own RPs and invite others friends to join them!
So what are you waiting for? Come join us at Barbercraft.mcserver.ws and we'll have a party!

I don't really know how else to express this server's brilliance, so I am just going to end it here - you need to trust me on this one, join barbercraft.mcserver.ws for a MineCraft experience you definitely won't regret!

Hope to see you there soon!
Masq
Retired Moderator
Level 39 : Artisan Dolphin