BatlaMC // Staff + Builder recruitment // [Professional]

Roleplay's Avatar Roleplay7/30/15 1:28 pm
1 emeralds 143 5
7/31/2015 1:09 pm
Roleplay's Avatar Roleplay

Welcome to the official BatlaMC recruitment thread.

Greetings, I’m Bowlder the founder of BatlaMC. BatlaMC will start off as a unique Survival server and then later branch into multiple servers. At are Survival server we offer many cool, interesting, and fun features, these being:

// Quests // Mob Bosses // Trade Market // Custom Enchants //Auctions // and more..

When it comes to picking staff we are serious about it. We look at every detail and make sure they are the best and brightest for the job. We want are players to have the best experience possible and to achieve that we need the best experienced staff team.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To begin, we are looking for 15-20 builders so we can get everything done. This also means you have a high chance of being accepted but do note we are picky when it comes to picking staff. Builders have an important role on the server, the design pretty much everything and bring it to the game.

Builders – We are looking for medieval/fantasy builders that can be active and that can participate in a build team and work together to achieve great things. Builder’s main job is to build important pieces that the server will need, spawn, trading market, quests etc. Staff applications can be found here http://batla.enjin.com/application. But we are hiring builders here.

Application – Note that this takes time and you will need to show pictures of your builds, landscapes etc. This assures us of your ability in building. This should take some time and make it detail as possible. The more detail the better. Anyways good luck!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Website Application:
http://batla.enjin.com/bapplication

PMC Application:

Click to reveal
What's your Minecraft name ?
How old are you ?
Why do you want to join BatlaMC ?
What can you provide to the team?
Where do you live ? (Timezone)
Screenshots/videos/topics of your best builds, or projects here:
Anything else you would like to add?

Thank you for considering to aid us, and a warm debt of gratitude from both Cavan, and myself. If you do aid us, you'll be helping make this dream become a reality. Many, many things are planned after launch, and we hope those of you who help us [even those who don't!] stick around until then to enjoy it all.

Dear regards,
The BatlaMC Adminship.
Roleplay
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2015 1:49 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
LilyXD_
Boulder_
LilyXD_What's your Minecraft name ?Spikey_Sin
How old are you ? 14
Why do you want to join BatlaMC ? I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to make your Server A better place for people and make sure everybody is happy. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
What can you provide to the team? ^^^ if this doesn't answer this question please note this down and i will Add why.
Where do you live ? (Timezone) GMT 1+
Anything else you would like to add? Im good, with plugins building and shops

Hello there this is not for staff. If you would like to apply for staff please visit http://batla.enjin.com/application at are website. This is for Builders only. Sorry for the mix up. "Screenshots/videos/topics of your best builds, or projects here:"
Oh thats fine, may i ask if i can use this to fill the required spots or would u rather me redo?
07/30/2015 1:34 pm
LilyXD_
What's your Minecraft name ?Spikey_Sin
How old are you ? 14
Why do you want to join BatlaMC ? I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to make your Server A better place for people and make sure everybody is happy. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
What can you provide to the team? ^^^ if this doesn't answer this question please note this down and i will Add why.
Where do you live ? (Timezone) GMT 1+
Anything else you would like to add? Im good, with plugins building and shops
07/30/2015 1:42 pm
Roleplay
Hello there this is not for staff. If you would like to apply for staff please visit http://batla.enjin.com/application at are website. This is for Builders only. Sorry for the mix up. "Screenshots/videos/topics of your best builds, or projects here:"
07/30/2015 1:49 pm
LilyXD_
Oh thats fine, may i ask if i can use this to fill the requierd spots or would u rather he redo?
07/31/2015 1:09 pm
Roleplay
If you could that would be great if you can redo it
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome