Been hosting for a while and i want to open the server.

DaddiesLilPrincess's Avatar DaddiesLilPrincess8/2/14 12:15 pm
1 emeralds 264 2
8/2/2014 3:48 pm
Ratzilla1's Avatar Ratzilla1
Hi guys,

Been hosting a server for sometime now, i think its been about 4 - 5 years now and i have gone backwards and forwards from bukkit to tekkit servers and i am currently running a server with just bukkit on at the moment, i cant see me really changing back to tekkit any time soon just thought i might put that out there, also its a 24 / 7 server, it is not a rented server, i do own all the hardware and i am on a fibre connection, got a DNS set up so the server IP doesnt change basically like any other server out there

Well basically what i have been running is a private server where a couple of friends have had access to had around 15 players on at one point (I know nothing to big never really wanted anything big just a nice little community), its a survival and creative server, doing this via the multiverse plugin got a couple of other simple plugins running as well.

I am personally a builder sort of guy i like to create building "pretty" up the land spent many a year sat there clicking away making things, i dont mind survival from time to time, i have always wanted to run a server with a couple of guys on survival / creative but never really had the balls to do so

Rules are pretty simple just don't be an ass, dont grief, treat others with respect, keep the land nice (everybody likes a nice looking server), looking for genuine people who just wanna play and maybe later on a couple of people who are capable of running with me for when im not around the permissions are fairly relaxed but if they are abused the ban hammer will be used and the main rule is "YOU ONLY HAVE ONE CHANCE" once banned there is no coming back.

hope to hear from some of you guys soon, the main objective of this is just to see if there is anyone who would be interested in jumping on and having a laugh, anyway im going to stop yapping now and if anyone is interested just post or you can also message me on steam im on there all the time my username is hodge-2.

Thanks for reading, i hope i have not bored you to much

Kieran.
DaddiesLilPrincess
Level 18 : Journeyman Princess