Beneathland - Staff Recruitment

3 emeralds2 replies123 views
created 03/29/2019 4:42 pm by Jazy_ history
last reply 04/18/2019 9:30 pm

Hey there!

I'm fairly new to this whole Minecraft server making. I've been playing this game for more than two years now and I decided to make a server. I made most of the basic configurations and wrote few of the easier plugins I could.

My top one priority thing is to get a person I can trust enough and has the will to help me even if the server fails miserably in the few weeks / months. If you think you are one of them please contact me on here or on discord. I usually answer messages on discord quicker so I'd say you should write there!

Interested? The server's point would be to get an awesome community and I want to reach this by making this horror themed survival SMP whitelist only. We'd have moderators reviewing whitelist applications and that'd filter out the worst people in this community such as griefers, hackers.

If you are still interested please do know that this won't be finished as quickly as most "quality" SMP servers are. I was scanning through similar servers like this one would be and most of them were either dead or just really bad. I want to create something truly unique.

I am 100% open to suggestions, ideas, even if you want to change the theme.
If you think you want to help me there are still some things you have to know about me too.

I'm a 17 year old girl living in Russia. I love building and playing with friends. So if you find my English problematic, please let me know, I'll try my best to correct myself.

So to summarise this up, I need one administrator that knows plugins very well, has the will to help the server even if its not as popular at first sight.

My discord: Jazzy#4215

Posted by avatar
Jazy_
Level 1 : New Miner

comment Login or register to post a reply.

2 replies

04/18/2019 9:30 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AntiSociaII
Hey I sent you a friend request on discord, Im totally down to help you!
03/30/2019 11:59 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Blacksmith
Geeri
Good luck with your server!

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome