Best "I'm from PMC" lines

DoctorWoo's Avatar DoctorWoo1/5/12 1:32 am
1 emeralds 133 9
1/7/2012 8:35 am
steve00010's Avatar steve00010
I recently had a player pop onto my server decalring he was from here to review my server. Normal occurrence now that my server is a little more high-brow. But I had one guy come one with a slew of priceless lines that make you go "Really? You think I'll fall for that?" He said things like:
"Please. make me an op. They won't let my go home until I review this server"
"I'm from Plnt Mincraft, Im here to review ur server" (this one got me because all the staff here are literate)
"You guys are going to make me take a paycut"
So what are some of the lines you've seen people use saying their a PMC reviewer? I'd love to hear, since I'm bored to death at the moment.
DoctorWoo
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nerd

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2012 1:58 pm
DoctorWoo
Steve....I'm doing that now...I need to make that class....
and Gramma, I love it when my Mod do that XD. We have whats called the lava pit. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what that is. Anyways, we have a warp to it that at the skybox, so people can see whats going to happen as they fall to the lava. Our mods have gotten tired of the PMC Reviewers, so they just warp them there.
01/06/2012 1:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gramma
just recently I got a fellow saying he was from PMC, wanted op...

I made him go through our proving grounds, asked him all sorts of questions about PMC talked about the site and how the server was doing in his review... he hasn't caused any trouble yet...

he still doesn't know that i know he's full of it... or that I'm not able to OP him.
01/06/2012 11:18 am
Level 28 : Expert Hunter
steve00010
Yea haha, they can't build either so its basicly like banning them while humiliating them, plus you can continue to laugh while they're there, works all around!
01/06/2012 1:20 pm
Level 69 : High Grandmaster Egyptian
Sumpumpolis
my god that is genius good sir
01/07/2012 8:35 am
steve00010
Thank you!

And from now on James, ill try save some of the comments from the logs, then share them here for hilarity all around!
01/05/2012 5:03 pm
steve00010
I've had serveral so far, but the best has been "hey im here to review your server, but ill need op to do it properly", when i declined he continued with "if you dont comply not only will i write a bad review, i will contact your ISP and have your internet shut off for breaking the terms of service", safe to say he was promptly jailed, branded into the "Idiot" group and muted. He soon got the idea and left haha.
01/05/2012 11:57 pm
DoctorWoo
Contact your ISP? Thats great! But now I'm curious about your "Idiot" class...do you guys literally have a group with the [Idiot] prefix? Because if you do, thats just hilarious!
01/05/2012 12:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
pennepasta
A random dude came in to my server asking for op to see how "the inner workings of our server was set up". He even threatened to shut down the server. I then banned him and the server was never hacked or shut down.
01/05/2012 5:43 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Robot
weja
I get occasional Reviewing teams to my server. It's funny, because I know every
time that they are grief teams They can't do any harm, since I put one of my mods to follow them They get caught very fast
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome