BETA NOSTALGIA 1.7.3 - Residence, Jobs, mcMMO, IConomy, ...

NemesiS_ITA's Avatar NemesiS_ITA1/9/17 6:41 am
1 emeralds 420 4
1/19/2017 3:30 pm
EukalyptenHD's Avatar EukalyptenHD
BETA NOSTALGIA 1.7.3 - Residence, Jobs, mcMMO, IConomy, ChestShop, No-Grief world, Anarchy-World

This server is born during the first week of january 2017, and will keep online 24/7 until there are enough money to pay it. The aim of this project is to bring a reliable and stable BETA 1.7.3 Craftbukkit server. A classic of the past.
This version is now about 6 years old and there are lots of people like me that are nostalgic and want to revive the beatiful experience of Minecraft Beta.

On Beta Nostalgia (BN) you will find a primary world where you can claim land and build/break only inside your claims. You can do it using the good old Residence plugin: this will allow you to create sub-regions and to sell or rent them. You can create a little home, a town or a city! You can open your shop using ChestShop, you can earn money to claim land using Jobs and you can skill up in different abilities using mcMMO. In this world griefing is not allowed. You must be friendly and enjoy the good old days! There is also a secondary world, accessible via a warp portal at the spawn town: "Startown". Beware! In that world griefing and stealing are allowed.

The server is set to Online (premium) mode, so it tries to connect to Mojang servers. However the game version is abbandoned and something during years has changed so that, to authenticate players, we also need AuthMe (/register, /login). To connect simply create a new profile in the mc launcher. Select "allow old beta versions" and then select the version "old_beta1.7.3". To make skin work you need to install in the /minecraft/versions folder a custom version called Beta "1.7.3 Skin Fix" and then select it in the new profile.

You can contact me on Telegram: "Hosom".
Or you can join our Facebook group: "Beta Nostalgia MC 1.7.3"
I am searching someone that can help me keep the server active as i am
very busy with university. Any help is appreciated.

IP (Version Beta 1.7.3): mc33.gamehosting.it:25694
DYNMAP (Open in your browser): mc33.gamehosting.it:8123

I hope that someone will like this crazy project!

NemesiS_ITA
Level 34 : Artisan Miner