BlastMC Looking For Staff

Piggaroni's Avatar Piggaroni2/7/16 11:41 pm
1 emeralds 180 5
2/8/2016 3:49 am
AutoAura_'s Avatar AutoAura_
Hey Jeff here, I would like to recruit some reliable members that can keep the server safe, We are still in early Alpha, So you have to be patient! We are a customized factions server, with 3D Models and such!

Click to reveal
Name:
Timezone:
Minecraft Username:
If You Were In A Situation That You Are Not Suited To Handle, What Would You Do?
Why do you believe that you can contribute to the server?
Why should we choose you for this position rather then others?
Other Info:

Do not rush us, We have a life, Your app will be reviewed in 48 hours, Remember to keep checking this forum for your app status.
Piggaroni
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/08/2016 3:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AutoAura_
Bump.
02/08/2016 12:55 am
Level 1 : New Network
Glitch_0
Name:
Griffiin

Timezone:UTC-05:00

Minecraft Username:Glitch_0

If You Were In A Situation That You Are Not Suited To Handle, What Would You Do?
I would think before acting,And use Common Sense And Be Positive.
I'll Give Respect,And Help Players Out Of There Problems.
I'll always be Online to the Server,And Help Players With Their Problems.If a Player Harrasing The other Player And Threathning like ''I'll DDos your Server'' I Wil Mute them.Player Using Hacks i Will Ban them.
Other Info:
If you Would like to Add me on Skype,My Skype is : Glitch_0 And i Understand if you Decline my Application.
02/08/2016 12:27 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
Chowee
Name: Dominic. (IGN: Jovials)

Timezone: UTC+10:00

Minecraft Username: Jovials

If there were no other staff on the server I would maybe skype/ teamspeak a higher member of staff, but if there isn't a teamspeak/ skype, I would try my best to handle it, or if there is multiple members of staff of the same level as me I would try and make a team effort to solve the problem.

I am quite experienced. I am also a mature age but can also be humourous and joking when need be. But if another player breaks a rule, ill be sure to warn/punish them. I will also donate once I feel it is right.

I know my commands, factions is my strong suit. I don't know anything about prison servers because I dislike them.
I have staffed other servers such as, Ausrealms (admin to head admin), cakesPVP (I created this one), Acemc, (head mod to admin) and a few others that I have forgotten the name of due to it being a long time ago. (A quick google search will find most of these)

Other Info: My name is Dominic, I can speak fluent greek and I live in Australia. I HATE prison servers, so that's why I'm looking for a factions one. I know most of factions commands such as worldedit and /f home and such. I am currently attending a film course at a sydney film school (will not specify on these forums) and I'm loving it. I like playing minecraft and I love the community most of all. I take all minecraft staff positions seriously, because I know servers need it. If you decline me, fair enough your choice, but I hope you take me into consideration. Thanks for reading!
02/08/2016 3:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AutoAura_
Accepted, Thanks for your interest! You have been contacted via. Skype.

Co Owner Of BlastMC
02/08/2016 12:19 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
SeajayBravo
Well first of all, I do not mean to be rude but since this is the internet, which is a very sketchy place, I'll tell you no extremely personal information. I do not trust people that I have not met in person.

Name:
I'm sorry that's confidential but until I can trust you how about the name SeaJay
Teenaged. I do not wish you to know what teen age specifically, just know that I am a teenager.
Canada
Timezone:
Pacific Standard
Minecraft Username:
CDCmaniacs
Well, first I would use my common sense, because that almost always works, but if it didn't, I would consult you or a trusted adult or person with strong mind
I believe that I could make your server a safer, more collaborative place. I do not believe in swearing, and detest rule breakers. I will ban/kick/mute all people I consider to be taking part in a wrongdoing.
Because of the reasons I listed above, and because I genuinely care about other people and their physical and mental safety. I believe that everyone has a right to be heard if what their saying is true and well founded and not offensive.
Other Info:
I don't have much. I was part of an SMP server for a while so I do know basic commands and reasons to be banned/kicked. If I have blueprints I can build but I'm definitely not the best at building originality.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome