BlockHit - In progress Faction/Minigame server

AgentZyphicsv26/28/15 8:38 pm
1 emeralds 119 2
6/28/2015 8:48 pm
FaZeKoalas
I am a very dedicated Person on the one and only BlockHit server. I am a Co-Owner Of the server and am allowed to op anyone worthy people and make them staff. I want to post this to show that we dont only need Staff But we need dedicated players. We havent got any donations but the server is based on gods. I Love Suggestions and I would really appreciate them.
Please do not apply here.

We have a website In progress where you can apply. We would Love Devs and Custom Plugins. We give full credit to Playman for our spawn and I would like to thank all our builders who will be listed for helping the server. We do have alot of staff but we everyday Not to be harsh watch them very closely and we most likely demote people who have to be taken too repeatedly. We love suggestions for it helps our gameplay and others. We would Love people to help us and we are doing a dp when 10 not staff players join the server and 5 of them will get a rank. You Builders out there we would love to have you build warp out there. You Plugin Managers and people experienced with group manager we would love you too. Asking for staff in game or a rank = a -1 on ur app or a mute. The server was started as a mess but than we hired people like me and EnderManSlayer (left) and we were able to turn the table around. For those of you who know me or think that im harsh please give me and other staff another chance

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zucPLrJaNqM
Boss of staff : Owner : BHTGUYS
Co-Owner: AgentZyphics
Co-owner : Ming

Ip : s12.hosthorde.com:25805

WE NEED A HEADER FOR THE WEBSITE
Posted by avatar
AgentZyphicsv2
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner