-+=BRAND NEW FACTIONS=+-

XxStormcrafterxX's Avatar XxStormcrafterxX2/28/15 6:48 pm
1 emeralds 189 4
2/28/2015 10:06 pm
yolotiger13's Avatar yolotiger13
My name is Will, I am 16 years old, and I have recently purchased a server to start factions and hopefully other types on gamemodes on. I am looking for staff, developers, and builders to help my server grow and give it a little success. The world is brand new, I have literally not even logged on it yet so for you builders out please come help me out. I also need developers to help me with server plugins and such. Lastly, I need staff members to maintain the server while I am not online and to help other players have fun.

Here is the application you need to fill out to get a position on the server.

Name:
TS(not required):
Reason Why You Want Staff:
Previous Experience:
What You Can Bring To The Community:
Pictures Or Links Of Previous Work(BUILDERS ONLY):
Do You Like Waffles:
Anything Else You Would Like To Add:

I will either contact you over Skype or reply to your post if you have what it takes to be staff.

Thanks You For Applying!
Will
XxStormcrafterxX
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2015 10:06 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
yolotiger13
lol just wont to put this out here if you look at the comments at all are ages its gos 16,15,14,13 lol i just thought thats funny
02/28/2015 8:18 pm
BraxtonWB
TS(not required): yes I have TS 3
Reason Why You Want Staff: I love to help out other people
Previous Experience: owner dev config
What You Can Bring To The Community: players staff and hope
Do You Like Waffles: YES!!!!
Anything Else You Would Like To Add: Nope!
02/28/2015 7:39 pm
yolotiger13
Name:Yolotiger13
TS(not required):???

Reason Why You Want Staff:i want to be staff because im a hard worker i would do anything to help any one out im a good listener i love playing minecraft and im a great incourager if you want me too i get on frequently and want let you down

Previous Experience:i had have a little experince i use to be a admin on kitten craft lol it a a little good server bad by migi but she really wasnt to good with the server and just quit on use and soo the server shut down and now im looking for a new server to help out im kinda good admin if i say so myself.

What You Can Bring To The Community:i can play a little on the faction and upload it on my youtube account and mabby it would get out there mabby
Do You Like Waffles:ummm i perfer BACON
Anything Else You Would Like To Add: BACON LOVER BACON LOVER
02/28/2015 7:09 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Warrior
SoulSucker5000
Name:Rylee1989

TS(not required):

Reason Why You Want Staff:I would like to become a staff member because I love helping people and making them enjoy their Minecraft experience, as staff of my first few servers I played on were helping and supportive towards me, I think that's why I am able to be playing today.

Previous Experience:I have been staff on a few of my friends server and I had a admin position on GhostCraft, a 30 slot public server hosted by CreeperHost in the UK. It was successful and had alot of players per day, but I didn't like the way the owners were treating the problems (letting the the staff members do all the work and then having them take all the credit) and I didn't like the fact that the chose the worst staff members possible, almost of all of them corrupt. I was also a Mod on RaidCraft, a small 15 slot which usually had 9 users on avg. and 1-2 staff on at one time. It was a fun community but was shut down do to lake of time and lack of good staff (most of them were leaving because they wanted to become staff on a bigger server and they couldn't picture the server growing)

What You Can Bring To The Community: I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Do You Like Waffles: Yes i like waffles
Anything Else You Would Like To Add:I live in a small town in North Carolina , USA. I have been playing since late alpha and have been going multiplayer servers in early-mid beta.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome