Brand new Factions server looking for staff apply here!

TheCreeperQueen's Avatar TheCreeperQueen11/23/14 7:05 pm
11/24/2014 8:52 pm
RazorTheGod's Avatar RazorTheGod
Hello I am Gen from a new factions server called HellRaiserFactions (Im the manager)
and You can apply here.

We currently need Admin (1), Mod (2) and builder (3).

You can use your own template, but it has to be good. Only the best get picked,
good luck fellow minecrafteers. (IP is 75.127.11.187)

-.-.--.---Gen-.-.--.---.--
TheCreeperQueen
Level 32 : Artisan Grump

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/24/2014 8:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
RazorTheGod
Thank you will I be whitelisted?
11/23/2014 11:18 pm
RazorTheGod
I know mines suck like its unorganized but if I could use my desktop it would of been a heck of a lot better so I understand if you think I shouldn't be staff because of that. Thanks for reading
-Razortheone
11/23/2014 10:00 pm
RazorTheGod
Ign: Razortheone
Experience: I have been Owner of my own server that I took down due to no donations. Moderatorplus on a server head-admin and much more.
Why I should pick you over others: I have a lot of experience and I am very mature and can take drastic measures in tough situations. I'm very dependable and hard working. I will let you know about everything that goes on the server when your offline. I am bilingual but can't speak my second language frequently. I know some words but not a whole lot. I can come on most times but if I can't I'll let you know. When I came on your server I was like this server will be successful. I know it will be but you need the right people. You can't have little kids be staff because they will abuse. You need mature staff members and I'm mature. I have very little plugin experience so don't ask me about that stuff. I'm only a command person.
Other stuff: Nothing besides I hope you find it in your heart to pick the right person.
Thanks for reading my application.
11/24/2014 8:29 pm
TheCreeperQueen
Accepted as mod
11/23/2014 8:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
PugCountry
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft for about 2 1/2 years since September of 2011 during 1.2.5 and I've been building for quite some time on other small servers and have done many projects that impresses everyone every time. I've been a Moderator on about 5 servers and Admin or higher ranks on 2. I am experienced with World Edit and Single Player Commands and different server commands as well.

Strengths: I am a descent builder in my opinion and I am a dedicated active player that knows how to be a great Staff member. I'm a nice, and fun player to play with and I think you will see that in me after I play on the server for a while.

What I can do on the server: I will help advertise the server to some friends on some other servers and will support other players and help them out if they need it. I will help make the server a great environment and community for all players and will make the experience fantastic!

Why I'm a good staff member:I will be a great staff member for the HellRaiserFactions server! I know when to lay down the law and how I should consequence players for their actions but, I wont abuse my powers at all, only when needed in certain situations. I am a friendly, peaceful, and caring player that wants everyone to have a great time playing and wouldn't bully or put anyone down at all!
11/23/2014 8:13 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
PugCountry
IGN: PugCountry

Experience: I've been on a professional build team for the past year and a half. We can make exceptional builds, such as faction spawns, medieval spawns, etc. We're always here to help, all we ask for in exchange is a sign of credit to us that we made the build.

I can be active at least one hour a day to help around on the server

Strengths:

I can help moderate the server if necessary
I can make modern builds with my team if requested

What I can do on the server:

Help promote it, make beautiful builds

Why I'm a good staff member

I'm always here to help, I'll spend as much time possible on the server and build it and make it a friendly and welcoming community. My build team and I are always there to help on Skype if you need as well
11/23/2014 8:02 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Elvexl
Thanks alot TheCreeperQueen this is an awesome oppurtunity for me! I can't wait for the answer! If You need more information just ask me!
11/23/2014 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheOnlyBehrman
IGN:OutOfServise
Hours:2-3 hours daily
Position:Admin
Pick me because I enforce the rules and I don't abuse them. I make sure everyone plays fair.
11/23/2014 7:51 pm
TheCreeperQueen
Not enough info
11/23/2014 7:46 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Elvexl
Application- Admin and/or Builder

IGN: Goldminer17

Experience: I've been playing Minecraft for about 3 1/2 years since March of 2011 during 1.2.4 and I've been building for quite some time on other small servers and have done many projects that impresses everyone every time. I've been a Moderator on about 5 servers and Admin or higher ranks on 2. I am experienced with World Edit and Single Player Commands and different server commands as well.

Strengths: I am a descent builder in my opinion and I am a dedicated active player that knows how to be a great Staff member. I'm a nice, and fun player to play with and I think you will see that in me after I play on the server for a while.

What I can do on the server: I will help advertise the server to some friends on some other servers and will support other players and help them out if they need it. I will help make the server a great environment and community for all players and will make the experience fantastic!

Why I'm a good staff member:I will be a great staff member for the HellRaiserFactions server! I know when to lay down the law and how I should consequence players for their actions but, I wont abuse my powers at all, only when needed in certain situations. I am a friendly, peaceful, and caring player that wants everyone to have a great time playing and wouldn't bully or put anyone down at all!

Okay, thats all I have at the moment but if you have any other questions please ask me on my PMC! Thanks!
11/23/2014 7:51 pm
TheCreeperQueen
Confering with owner. Thanks for applying
11/23/2014 8:05 pm
TheCreeperQueen
Exepted! GRATS
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com