Brand New Multiworld Server!

Senza_Sordina's Avatar Senza_Sordina9/1/12 8:50 am
1 emeralds 68
Hey guys,

I thought that I would share a server with you-one that is brand new, has really great members, and loves new players! I will provide a link below to redirect you to a much fuller overview of the server, but for now, I will just tell you a little bit about it.

We are medium sized, 40 slots. You can almost always expect 5-6 players on at ANY given time, unless it is in the early morning then there may be less. We keep our staff active so that there is no chance that you will be treated unfairly. We have a great survival world where you can Roleplay, a superflat creative world where anyone can build anything they want, and we have mcmmo my point here though, is that we are a really great community and love to chat with new (and old) players! You can expect a very reasonable decision from a staff member and will ado anything to help.

We look forward to seeing any new faces (or skins for that matter) in MorphcraftRPG. We do like to keep only decent players on the server, so we whitelist it. Don't run away because of the fact that we whitelist, simply follow the link below to fill out a very quick, painless application. We have provided an actual advertisement to read in this link as well, as well as ways to contact our staff members. I am always available via my Skype account and email account, so if you wish, please email me. I am an admin of the server and will be glad to help you out in game as well. I will always answer your questions!

Notice: anyone who submits an application will most likely be accepted unless we notice really major flaws. We just want to know that you are interested enough in our community to fill out an application that you will be a dedicated player. Thank you, and here's the link! http://morphcraftrpg.webs.com/apps/foru ... rtisement-
Senza_Sordina
Level 1 : New Explorer