BRAND NEW SERVER HOSTED BY MY FRIEND!

1 emerald 4 replies 110 views | started 08/19/2017 4:06 am by GhostsPlaysMC_YT
So theres currently a new server thats up and running by my friend and he needs players and staff members!

What is ChopSkyblock?
Chop Skyblock is a server dedicated to bring you lots of joy and laughter by simply playing with friends of having a load of fun. We are a trustworthy and dedicated community. We want all of you to have fun and hopefully apply for a staff role here at ChopSkyblock.

How Do I apply?

To apply for a staff rank on ChopSkyblock you must follow the link at the bottom of this section.

FAQ
Is the server done? | Almost, that's why we need players and staff members to help test out Chop Skyblock for bugs and errors.

Do We Need Staff? | YES!

How do I connect to the discord? | Simply Follow the link in the application fourm, all info is in there :D.

Be sure to apply @ docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe9-YIzOP-U26xI6D_r5OvfNUzJbOVbf22dCnjAxt_g98datg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Posted by avatar
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Level 1 : New Network

4 replies

08/19/2017 6:51 am
Level 10 Journeyman Modder
Chickens4Life
That moment you find a post then realize its called 'Chop Skyblock' then realize your name is _xXChopXx_ previously known as chopchop15 commonly referred as 'chop' all in the matter of seconds of seeing that post
08/19/2017 5:06 am
Level 1 New Explorer
meisLucy
I'm applying!
08/19/2017 4:51 am
Level 1 New Miner
taralouise8
Can we apply if we don't have discord?
08/19/2017 5:06 am
Level 1 New Explorer
meisLucy
Just get Discord, its free lol