Brand new server, (sky-block) looking for Builders/Staff/YouTuber's.

NoWayItsJake's Avatar NoWayItsJake1/31/18 2:46 pm
1 emeralds 74

Who am I looking for?

I am looking for someone that can build and that has common sense. Also I am looking for someone that is patient. It will be a completely new server and they don't get popular in quick succession. I am also looking for someone that is not just going to work in game but to work behind the scenes with document making and hiring people all the stuff you don't see.

I am NOT interested in paid builders or developers. None of us are being paid to do this, we all have genuine interest in the end result, I am the only one spending money just to host the server

How do I apply?

To apply, simply fill in this template and post on this thread. We will get in touch with you as soon as I can (Within a few hours usually) and then I will message you with some more information. Our applications work in 3 parts. With applying to this role/roles, there is an application bewlos, and there is an interview. There may be more steps involved but they are the main ones.

How old do I have to be?

Builder: 12+
Helpers 13+
Mods 14+
Admin 15+
Graphical Designer 12+ (Mostly Off server work)

To contact me visit my discord: Jake#8890

Requirements:

Must have a GOOD mic
Must be over 12
Must have a PREMIUM minecraft account
Must be able to do 3+ hours a week and be active almost every day

Application
Minecraft Username:
Discord:
Timezone:
Why do you want to help?
Any experiences from other servers? Have Screenshots of your work? Post a link!:
Any final thoughts?:

We are NOT interested in paid builders or developers. None of us are being paid to do this, we all have genuine interest in the end result, I am the only one spending money to host the server and other essential services needed.

Please note that the server will be Opening mid 2018, and is currently in BETA Testing.
NoWayItsJake
Level 1 : New Miner