Brand new server. Soon need staff.

TheLittlePlanet's Avatar TheLittlePlanet3/23/14 9:39 pm
3/27/2014 6:11 pm
TheLittlePlanet's Avatar TheLittlePlanet
Hi, i just made my first server and im posting it public. We will need staff in a little bit, so come play and if you are loyal you will get a staff rank. Its a Shop/PvP/Survival server. I will still add plugins so stay tuned You can also apply for a staff rank soon.
IP: 74.179.194.119
TheLittlePlanet
Level 12 : Journeyman Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2014 6:11 pm
TheLittlePlanet
Bump
03/26/2014 2:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Gention

Male or female? Male

IGN: Gention

Give a brief explanation of yourself:I am a very trustworthy person. My friends call me very funny, and i'm very easy to get along with.

What position are you applying for?: Moderator
[helper, builder, head-builder, chat moderator, moderator, admin, head-admin, co-owner]
**NOTE THAT SOME OF THESE ARE HARDER TO OBTAIN**

Have you had experience as the position you are applying for? : Yes, I have been a moderator twice.

In your own words explain what the position you are applying for is supposed to do: Moderators are to watch the server and make sure that no one is hacking.

How will you help the server move forward as the position you are applying for?: I will try my hardest to make sure that no hackers ruin the experience of any other players that play on the server. I will also not abuse any powers that you give me(if I get the position)to my own will.

How has your experience on the server been?: It was a very nice time first getting on the server.

What is the easiest way to contact you?: Skype: SilverFire90

Thanks for reading, and if I get accepted, please PM me!
-N
03/25/2014 9:27 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Streetlessminer1
@GingerKiwi come on the server and i'll promote you.
-Staff Manager
03/25/2014 8:40 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
GingerKiwi

Male or female? male

IGN: DopedUpSloth

Give a brief explanation of yourself: hi im 18 im a kiwi but live in Australia, i have a full time job but at the moment have free time until i start, i have played minecraft since it first fully released but only recently got a account. Im kind and friendly and willing to go that extra mile i can even do videos on it for YouTube.

What position are you applying for?: head-builder,builder, admin or helper

[helper, builder, head-builder, chat moderator, moderator, admin, head-admin, co-owner]

Have you had experience as the position you are applying for? : i have had a lot of experience with building as it is my life on minecraft i have amazing ideas that come to me while doing the strangest things. i haven't done any admin or head builder before but i am willing to try if you let me.

In your own words explain what the position you are applying for is supposed to do: builder will build to a specific building or set of buildings while trying to keep it to a fantastic standard, head builder is in charge of the builders he gets orders from the head and he delivers them to the others, admin deal with player and problems that they may have or need dealt with, helpers will try their hardest to help set up certain areas and give full potential to the server.

How will you help the server move forward as the position you are applying for?: increase the amount of players by doing a few videos on my YouTube channel (if allowed) while trying to add new buildings or new game modes.

How has your experience on the server been?: sadly i haven't been in it yet but from what i can tell will be great.

What is the easiest way to contact you?: Skype that i will give if accepted via here or connor.armiger@hotmail.com
03/25/2014 8:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Crossbows

Male or female?
Male, maybe? idk
IGN:
monstertrucks247
Give a brief explanation of yourself:
Loyal, likes to have fun
What position are you applying for?:Mod or Head-Mod

Have you had experience as the position you are applying for? :
Yes, i have been an admin and owner before
In your own words explain what the position you are applying for is supposed to do:
Look at chat and deal with the drama and help people
How will you help the server move forward as the position you are applying for?:
I will Montor the Chat and Enfore the Rules
How has your experience on the server been?:
Good and friendly
What is the easiest way to contact you?:
Skype and steam Skype:bailey.cross Steam:crossbows13
03/25/2014 8:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DaniTheGreat

Male or female? Female

IGN: Dani0812

Give a brief explanation of yourself: I have been playing MC for about 4 years and was offline for about 6 months just a month ago. However, I'm back into the swing of things and summer is right around the corner, which means more play time. I love to build and help out new players, as well as just make new friends.

What position are you applying for?: Admin or Head-Mod

Have you had experience as the position you are applying for? : Yes, lots. I was an Admin on a very successful server for about a year and a half, before money and real life issues caused the owner to shut it down. I have a lot of experience with World Edit and various commands as well, and keeping players happy and rule-abiding is something I have experience in as well.

In your own words explain what the position you are applying for is supposed to do: Admins should be willing to obey the rules just like everyone else, and be even more morally sound than most. By being friendly and interactive with players, admins should also gain some respect through their actions, and not with power alone. Being an admin is much like being student council president, or any other position in which you are in charge of your peers. It requires a lot of patience and maturity, as well as the ability to respect others, even those at lower positions. Head-Mods are much the same, but must also be willing to take charge of all of the Mods and keep order.

How will you help the server move forward as the position you are applying for?: I can definitely help advertise as well as build many things. Player-management is something I personally take pride in, and good judgment is something I really like to focus on.

How has your experience on the server been?: Extremely awesome, since everyone seems so nice. Building has been a pleasure, and the lag isn't nearly as bad as people are making it out to be XD

What is the easiest way to contact you?: Through email. I have a special email just for gaming, and if you want it, ask.
03/25/2014 8:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
sonicthefakerhog

Male or female? Male

IGN: sonicthefakerhog

Give a brief explanation of yourself: I'm a Nice Person, Thought I sometimes get angry easily. I play on a Lot of PVP minecraft servers, And I'm also somewhat good at Building Houses.

What position are you applying for?: Builder or Head-Builder

Have you had experience as the position you are applying for? : I have Built a lot of things before, Mostly Houses.

In your own words explain what the position you are applying for is supposed to do: A Builder builds things? It's the Most Creative Position a Server can have, and that's why I love being one.

How will you help the server move forward as the position you are applying for?: I would love to build things for the server, and It would be great knowing I'd be helping as well.

How has your experience on the server been?: HORRIBLE! Just Kiddin It has been awesome so far.

What is the easiest way to contact you?: Email: haydenpuppy01@gmail.com
03/25/2014 8:25 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Kimchi_Boi

Male or female? Male

IGN: Kimchi_Boi

Give a brief explanation of yourself: I am hard-working person and you can trust on me for doing difficult jobs.

What position are you applying for?: Head-Admin

Have you had experience as the position you are applying for? : No but I was admin or mod on many servers. Close Enough...

In your own words explain what the position you are applying for is supposed to do:
To help whatever you need help with or to welcome people warmly.

How will you help the server move forward as the position you are applying for?: I will help this server increase in players and add new things that you tell me to add.

How has your experience on the server been?: Really Awesome!!!

What is the easiest way to contact you?: My email: josephkim144@gmail.com
03/25/2014 8:22 pm
Kimchi_Boi

Male or female? Male

IGN: Kimchi_Boi

Give a brief explanation of yourself: I am hard-working person and you can trust on me for doing difficult jobs.

What position are you applying for?: Head-Admin

Have you had experience as the position you are applying for? : No but I was admin or mod on many servers. Close Enough...

How will you help the server move forward as the position you are applying for?: I will help this server increase in players and add new things that you tell me to add.

How has your experience on the server been?: Really Awesome!!!

What is the easiest way to contact you?: My email: josephkim144@gmail.com
03/25/2014 8:18 pm
TheLittlePlanet
Staff applications are ready! Some ranks are harder to get. For example Admin and above you have to play alittle while, but below that you can just apply. F.Y.I you might not get the rank you are wanting.

Male or female?

IGN:

Give a brief explanation of yourself:

What position are you applying for?:

Have you had experience as the position you are applying for? :

How will you help the server move forward as the position you are applying for?:

How has your experience on the server been?:

What is the easiest way to contact you?:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out this application, the Staff Manager will get to you ASAP.
03/25/2014 7:58 pm
Kimchi_Boi
hi
03/25/2014 7:58 pm
Kimchi_Boi
hi
03/25/2014 6:52 pm
TheLittlePlanet
bump
03/23/2014 10:12 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Swift394
Ok
03/23/2014 9:52 pm
TheLittlePlanet
Sorry guys, when you first join, there will be a lot of lag. You just have to stay for 1-5 min and it will be better from then on.
03/23/2014 9:51 pm
Swift394
The server is lagging too much
03/23/2014 9:45 pm
Swift394
Ok I will go on right now.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com