Brand new server! Want to be Staff?

pocaza's Avatar pocaza3/16/13 9:37 pm
1 emeralds 174 8
3/18/2013 1:22 am
xX_Shadowslayer_Xx's Avatar xX_Shadowslayer_Xx
Hey, we are seeking Builders for this brand new server!

If you apply for the builder job and you get approved you will:

Build our spawn
Get a rank in-game
Build everything that the server needs (Mainly the spawn)
Build whatever you want to when you don't have anything that we told you to do
Help out with the server
Help players
And you will be very trust worthy!

The list above is what you get to do if you get approved for the job

Apply list:

Are you a good builder? What have you built before? :

How old are you? :

Do you have skype? :

Have you been a Staff member on any other servers? (If, what rank/position) :

Why should we pick you to be our builder? :

Have you built a Spawn before? (If, did you get positive or negative respons on it) :

Are you active alot? :

Do you like to help out other player or just to build? :

IGN :

How long have you been playing Minecraft? :

Apply below! You might be our Great Builder!

We need you!

-Pocaza
pocaza
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2013 1:22 am
Level 24 : Expert Geek
xX_Shadowslayer_Xx
Are you a good builder? What have you built before? : Yes Of Course ! i helped 3 ~ 4 servers with their Spawn ! I like building xD

How old are you? :

Do you have skype? : Yes, Lee Wei Zi.

Have you been a Staff member on any other servers? (If, what rank/position) : Yes, VIP-X, VIP-M, Admin, Mod, Co-Owner.

Why should we pick you to be our builder? : Because I like to be in a new server helping out, be active in it, have fun Invite friends to that server...

Have you built a Spawn before? (If, did you get positive or negative response on it) : Yes, Positive. The owners were happy with it, HUGE SPAWN place and Cool interior design, I can also help you to build like any famous landmark on the earth xD

Are you active a lot? : 7 ~ 11 hours on the server xD

Do you like to help out other player or just to build? : Anything, I like to do anything ! As long its to have fun ~

IGN : Shadowslayer

How long have you been playing Minecraft? :
2 years 6 months
03/18/2013 12:49 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
lilbitty011101
Are you a good builder? What have you built before? :Not really but with my Ocd i cant tell xD All i know is that I am REALLY good at decorating

How old are you? : 14

Do you have skype? : yes I'll pm you it if i get accepted
Have you been a Staff member on any other servers? (If, what rank/position) : Yes, Mod/Admin, Co-Owner

Why should we pick you to be our builder? : Honestly I dont know if you will pick m or not but you should pick me because I am AWESOME at decor

Have you built a Spawn before? (If, did you get positive or negative respons on it) : Yes but that server closed after 2 weeks ._.

Are you active alot? : I am on when ever I can be

Do you like to help out other player or just to build? : I like to help more ._.

IGN : SnApDrAg0n011101

How long have you been playing Minecraft? : 3 years
03/17/2013 11:47 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Tyler023
is it cracked
03/17/2013 11:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TKO
Are you a good builder? What have you built before? : Hi there My Ign Is TKOSWIMMER02 my real name is Jp

How old are you? : I am 14 MatureBuilder

Do you have skype? : yes I do It is Jp TKO

Have you been a Staff member on any other servers? (If, what rank/position) : Yes I have been a coowner and head admin on two servers

Why should we pick you to be our builder? : I am a great builder.... I can build a hut to a castle that crashes minecraft..... But I wont crash minecraft. I have built spawns many time before

Have you built a Spawn before? (If, did you get positive or negative respons on it) : Yes I have built 3 spawns on seervers before... Everyone that joined complimented on he nice looking spawn

Are you active alot? : I play every week day 6-9 PM PST Weekends Whenever

Do you like to help out other player or just to build? : I can do either, I love to help new players and I am a great builder too

IGN :TKOSWIMMER02

How long have you been playing Minecraft? : Since Beta 1.8
03/16/2013 10:15 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Deathcookies1337
I am indeed a great builder. I am very good at plans and details, as well as properly executing them. I have helped build many adventure maps, I've built many adventure maps, and I've built houses, castles, and I am working on a factory and a city right now. I am of them age 13, and I do have skype, however it does not work properly. (Basically skype=No) I have built a server from scratch, as well as a mod, admin, as well as co-owner on many servers. I am active a lot for the most part. I would be a great staff, because I know why other people are trying out for this position simply for power and command over fellow MC-players, I am here to enforce the rules, make sure everyone has fun, help people, as well as have a good time with other staff and players. I have been playing Minecraft for 2 to 3 years. My IGN is Block_dude101. I hope I meet your standards, and you have a nice night!
03/16/2013 10:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
pocaza
Both approved for tryouts!

I will contact you on Private Message.
03/16/2013 9:42 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Dead_Feline
Are you a good builder? What have you built before? : yes I have already build a city
How old are you? : 16
Do you have skype? : thomas.hadlock 1
Have you been a Staff member on any other servers? (If, what rank/position) : no
Why should we pick you to be our builder? : I am creative
Have you built a Spawn before? (If, did you get positive or negative respons on it) : no
Are you active alot? : yes almost everyday
Do you like to help out other player or just to build? : yes
IGN : Dead_Feline
How long have you been playing Minecraft? : don't remember
03/16/2013 9:41 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
Leedgymemer
Are you a good builder? What have you built before? : im decent, not much but i love to build

How old are you? : 13

Do you have skype? : no

Have you been a Staff member on any other servers? (If, what rank/position) : yes admin several times

Why should we pick you to be our builder? : because i can dedicate lots of time to it and try my hardest

Have you built a Spawn before? (If, did you get positive or negative respons on it) : no but ive helped build prisons before

Are you active alot? : yes

Do you like to help out other player or just to build? : both

IGN : zack2828

How long have you been playing Minecraft? : a few months
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome