BreezeMC | play.breezemc.org | Custom Skyblock Server | Looking for Players and Staff! |

Jhrandom's Avatar Jhrandom11/12/18 2:52 pm
1 emeralds 85

BreezeMC
IP: play.breezemc.org
About Us:
  Our server started out as a small community server for friends in late 2014. We officially renamed to BreezeMC this summer, and re-released late October. We are currently a skyblock server that strives to bring a fun and custom experience for all players alike. It is our goal to be different by adding many new things that your average server does not have!
Features:
- Regular KoTHs
- Custom bosses (In /pvp)
- Fully custom builds
- McMMO
- AuctionHouse
- $40 store credit top island reward
- Discord Polls
FAQ:
1. How do am I even supposed to play?
A: You can start off by doing /kit starter and /kit once. Then, you can do /is and get your own island!
2. How do I become a staff member?
A: You should get some playtime first. After a little while, you can ask a staff member and they will help you out from there!
3. What should I expect when I first join?
A: You should expect to be welcomed by a friendly and diverse community that can answer any questions that you have and just socialize and hangout with you.
4. How can I support the server?
A: You can support us by donating via /buy. The funds that we get from donations go directly to the server and help us improve your gameplay experience.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/511614104251793448/511618969132597289/2018-08-14_22.52.49.png
Jhrandom
Level 1 : New Miner