Builder looking for a home

KhaosCAW's Avatar KhaosCAW4/30/16 6:08 pm
1 emeralds 102 1
4/30/2016 10:30 pm
One-Legged-Man's Avatar One-Legged-Man
Hello all

I am relatively new to all the community stuff of minecraft. I have been building and doing survival for quite a time now, but never actually took it more than a bit of leisure gaming so I never saved my stuff, which was a mistake, by now I see...
I would like to join a server where there is an already settled community, and there is a place for someone who would build towns/forts/hubs or basically any place that the people use and need anyway. I am not that much a fan of mods, so I believe a vanilla server is what I am looking for. For building, I like rustic, medieval, gothic or classicistic styles and I use Crafteryada pack to enhance the looks.

A bit about myself: I am closing in on 30, calm and easygoing, and like to have this game as a creative and peaceful outlet, so I would not appreciate servers full of grieving and trolling.

Some pictures from my latest WIP project (pictures too large, open them for full view):

Please do share this post around if you think a friend of yours would be interested!
I am all for joining creator groups as well!
Thanks for your help everyone!
KhaosCAW
Level 1 : New Miner