Builder Looking to Join a Build Team or Help a Server!

Stosh_'s Avatar Stosh_8/2/17 1:41 pm
1 emeralds 117 1
8/2/2017 11:23 pm
Tannik's Avatar Tannik
Hey All! I am currently looking to become part of a build team. For years I have held many server positions and built for many servers, but I feel like changing it up a bit and using my talents to contribute to bigger projects.

For a bit about myself. I am 18 and I have been playing minecraft for 5 years. I have spend almost all of that time building for others, and I have a passion for it. I love to help servers grow from the ground up, and love contributing to their success. In my spare time I love cracking into the guitar (although im not very good) and will sometimes draw just for the fun of it.

I tend to have a more medieval build style when it comes to building buildings, but I do love to make very abstract and unique builds. I love to create builds that stand out of the crowd and. I want them to flow and catch the eye, leaving an impression on the viewer.

I tend to work pretty fast, being able to knock whole spawns out in a day. I have a good stance on using world edit and know most of the tools it offers. Below is my portfolio if you would like to see a bit of what my style is. I did chance my skin. but if you would like me to show of my building style on a server before I'm considered I will be happy too!

If you would like to contact me, please either reply to this thread or pm me here. Thank you for taking the time to read, and I look forward to helping others in the future!

My portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/h33Bw
Stosh_
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner