Builder Recruitment for KMC Sports

TheRedstoneKnight's Avatar TheRedstoneKnight6/26/15 7:36 pm
1 emeralds 201 6
6/27/2015 9:00 pm
bloodngutzs's Avatar bloodngutzs
Hello Everyone!

So my partner and I are looking to start up a new server all around the topic of sports, and more specifically, the host site for the MC World Cup!

The server will include all of the following and much more:
-Custom plugins to best mimic the actual sport, written by yours truly
-Professionally hosted servers for lag-free play
-Ranks ranging from the base "Rookie" to "All-star"
-Awesome builds and stadiums surrounding over 20 different game types!
(this is where you come in!)

We are unable to build all of this on our own. We are in need of multiple skilled builders to build the following:
-Spawn areas for each of the different sports lobbies
-Soccer Stadiums
-Basketball Stadiums
-Baseball Stadiums
-Ice Hockey Rink
-Tennis Stadium
-ANY OTHER sports stadium you would like to suggest

World Edit is included to help aid in the building process, and other building tools may be added upon request.

All builders will also be compensated with a special [Builder] rank when our server launches along with an automatic team entry into the qualifying rounds of MC World Cup! All builders will also be able to test new plugins with us as they come out to work out bugs.

If you are interested in becoming a builder for the KMC Sports Server, please fill out and submit the short application below by copying and pasting it into a reply.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
APPLICATION
Name:
Skype(you don't need a mic, this is for communication to the group):
In-Game Name:

What type of structures would you be interested in building from the list above?
-
Examples of your work(links preferably):
-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your interest.
Easton & Nate
KnightsOfMC
TheRedstoneKnight
Level 34 : Artisan Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/27/2015 9:00 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
bloodngutzs
Name:damien

In-Game Name:bloodngutz

What type of structures would you be interested in building from the list above?
-tennis stadium
-imgur.com/a/DHE00
06/27/2015 8:29 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MineSlice
Name: I'll tell you later
Skype(you don't need a mic, this is for communication to the group): I'll message you my skype, i dont want unwanted people to add me
In-Game Name: Drizzly

- All of them i can build anything, also i may suggest a golf course as a game, i think that would be fun
- old computer got destroyed by hackers lost all my stuff
06/27/2015 4:20 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Age Of Supremacy
Hi, I don't want payment as I feel having comisson-based builders detract from the natural, organic flavour of minecraft. I am very intrigued by my idea, and would love to contribute. I'd lastly like to say that I am GENERALLY a medieval builder but I can be adaptive if need be. Here's my application.

Name: Luke or Luke C.

Skype(you don't need a mic, this is for communication to the group): My skype name is 'hellcraftluke'. Please don't preconceive that I'm some little kid, I made it numerous years ago.

In-Game Name: My ingame name is 'superluke120'. Once again made numerous years ago.

What type of structures would you be interested in building from the list above: I would be interested in building a football (soccer) stadium as I'm a passionate football fan in real life and would love to make a stadium in minecraft.

Examples of your work(links preferably): I don't know what goes here. I'm sort of a medieval builder so.. Here is some medieval work? Please note I generally build in survival gamemodes, and not on creative build-themed servers and I usually use it for survival/roleplaying purpose not just building.

http://imgur.com/mBRnOKV,ICHZhpJ
06/27/2015 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
EinFEESH
APPLICATION
Name: Jeff *insert "My name is Jeff" comments here*
In-Game Name: Fishz0rz

I can build justt about any of those
-
Examples of your work(links preferably): I have a private portfolio if you are willing to add me on Skype I can show you
-
06/27/2015 11:40 am
Level 34 : Artisan Engineer
TheRedstoneKnight
Bump
06/26/2015 7:58 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Fowben
Name:Ben
Skype(you don't need a mic, this is for communication to the group): ben.fowles64
In-Game Name:Fowben

-I like the sound of all of them, may struggle with baseball stadiums though.

Examples of your work(links preferably): I would but sadly most of my work is on shut down servers I can show you what I can make on my private server though!

Hopefully I get a chance to work with you guys! Sounds like a great and original idea for a server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome