Builders Needed | BloodCraft Naruto Realism

Deathdusk's Avatar Deathdusk4/11/17 4:13 pm
1 emeralds 121 2
4/25/2017 3:40 pm
Deathdusk's Avatar Deathdusk
Hello!

My server is based off the popular anime/manga series named Naruto. We are currently replicating the villages from the series but we need assistance in doing so. Right now, there is only one active builder in my group of staff members and the other Builders I do have are unable to do as much as they used to. A lot of progress has been made and my builders and I have been working on this map, but it is not enough to keep moving on.

To get to the point, I am seeking some builders who would like to assist my group in the creation of this world on my server. I can't go around accepting everyone into the group because I do have some qualifications an applicant must meet, as most jobs would have.

By helping my server, you will receive recognition for the work you have done and you will receive store credit based on how much work you have done as well.

I would like to state that my server only generates enough revenue to pay for itself, so I am unfortunately unable to purchase the assistance.

To apply to my server, you would need to send me a portfolio of your builds and your Skype name via private message. If you do not have Skype, send me a place I can contact you (email, discord, teamspeak, etc.)

I hope some people will be willing to assist us in our time of need. I will have more information regarding my server listed in the spoiler below.

Deathdusk
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Ninja