BUILDERS NEEDED FOR FACTIONS/PVP/RP/QUESTING SERVER

Ugikie's Avatar Ugikie10/20/16 9:02 pm
1 emeralds 204 1
10/21/2016 10:37 am
Sugah_Kawaii's Avatar Sugah_Kawaii

[ EXODUS REALMS Staff Team is Hiring Builders ]

Exodus Realms is a new RP/Factions Server planning to release in the next few months. But we need your help!

My name is Ugikie and I am one of the Owners of Exodus Realms.
We have a friendly and very experienced staff, and are expanding the build team.

About The Server

Exodus Realms is a large server in the works for almost a year! It brings together multiple elements from the many games and servers we have played over the years into an amazingly fun experience. It is a Role Play + Factions World complete with a Player Run Economy, Lore Filled Quests, Custom Skills and Abilities, Multiple Large Towns, Dungeons, In-depth NPC Scripting, Custom Loot and so much more. More than I could possibly list here. We need some dedicated staff members with experience in different areas to help complete this expansive world.

Builders (5 Needed)

These positions would be responsible for creating and working on the dungeons and designing cities. You should apply if you are a creative builder who can make structures and features that will fill towns, keep it comfortable and somewhat fit to the themes. We have some large towns that we want to expand & Improve, so we need people who can bring them up to the level of detail and beauty with the rest of the server. While we do have some required builds, there is still free creative range for most things here. You are not limited to what we ask you to build. If you have something in mind, let use know. We are always open to new ideas.

Building for us is suuuper fun and easy. There are just a few requirements. Then we will speak with you on Discord or In-Game and the build process will begin. All applicants will start as a guest and do a test build on a private plot. After we discuss and review your build you can potentially move up to a Builder and member of the staff team. It is a simple process to ensure that we are a good match.

Requirements:

Age 15 or older. This is simply a maturity thing. We are looking for people that can take on a task and complete it in a timely fashion, and conduct themselves in a mature way.

(RECOMMENDED) Discord for Communication with a working Mic/Headset.

Availability to work a couple of hours on evenings during weekdays. (Weekends times to be determined). We are happy to work with your schedule. This is just a general guideline.

To Apply - Please comment on the post, or contact me on Discord at Ugikie#3772 or the other Owner, Hoots#1736
We look forward to hearing from you!
Ugikie
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon