Builders and 3D Modelers needed for upcoming fantasy MMO server.

TheRealTron's Avatar TheRealTron8/6/20 9:22 pm history
1 emeralds 51
Hi there, I'm TheRealTron and I'm currently the head developer of an upcoming Minecraft MMO server named Imperium. Currently, our development teams consist of 6 people, and most areas of development are covered but we need a lot more help in terms of building.

  
  Our server is starting with 4 different factions, 3 of which buildings are done and the 4h is halfway done. What we need help with is adding on buildings to our MMO map and help with moving the pre-existing- builds to that world as well. What we are looking for are people experienced with either building towns, ruins, dungeons, or boss arenas. World edit experience would be good as well with moving builds to a new world.

  Along with builders we are also looking for anyone with experience in creating 3D weapons for a custom texture pack.

  
  Sadly, we don't have the biggest budget for the server so payment is currently not possible. For the rest of the staff and I this is a passion project. Of course, full credit will be given to whoever helps with building along with a free paid rank when the server is complete.

Requirements: Currently discord is a MUST HAVE, you don't have to speak in a call but quick communication is essential.

Please be over the age of 15: We are looking for people with some maturity since this is being treated as a serious project.

If you have any questions or are interested in becoming a builder for this project please pm me on discord: TheRealTron#9449 (Another reminder, this is NOT a paid project.)
TheRealTron
Level 1 : New Explorer