Mods and Admins required for Blood Emerald Dominion

stiggybird's Avatar stiggybird6/7/13 3:13 am
6/16/2013 11:28 pm
stiggybird's Avatar stiggybird
Hey guys, Stiggz here.

We are searching for talented builders who are willing to dedicate their time and efforts to an upcoming server which will be called Blood Emerald Dominon or BD. We want to provide the best experience possible, as all servers do, but we want to hook them in from the second they join. Even the fanciest plugin in the world couldn't achieve that and that's why we need you Builders. Just imagine being the guy who built the spawn for one of the most popular minecraft servers ever; it would be an amazing achievement!

Here is the application format:

Name:
IGN name:
Experience as a builder on other servers:
How long you've owned Minecraft:
Building Styles. Eg. Medieval, any:
Images/references:
Can you work in a team:
WorldEdit or VoxelSniper experience:
Terraforming Experience:
Why you would be an important asset:

Once you have filled out the application, your applications will be looked over by myself (hpprobook), the server's co-owner (UltraX7) and the server's dev (People call him J) and you should have a response via PM, Email (If supplied) or this thread within 1-3 days of posting. If successful, you will be given Builder rank on the server, access to WorldEdit/VoxelSniper and the priveledge/responsibility of helping us build up our server and contributing wonderful additions to the landscape.

Good luck to you all!
stiggybird
Level 40 : Master Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2013 3:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ALTONGAMER123
Name: Joe
IGN: ALTONGAMER
Email: altongamer@gmail.com Skype: alton.gamer
I have alot of experience building because my friends always ask me to build their spawn and stuff on their server.
I've owned minecraft for about 3 years now
I can do any style you want
I'm sorry but I dont have any images or references
I LOVE to work as a team, it's way funner than being on your own
I have alot of experience with worldedit
I terraform quite alot if I want to build something flat
I believe I would be a good asset because I would be totally commited to the server, i'm on minecraft all the time. I would help new players to start but would not give them OP items or abuse other members
Thanks for reading! Hope you consider!
06/16/2013 11:26 pm
stiggybird
Accepted!
Welcome to the team
06/15/2013 1:06 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Hunter
Lightpex
Name: RJ
IGN name: Lightpex
Email, Skype or other contact info: Skype: Lightpex
Experience as a builder on other servers: Owned 2 small community servers, built spawns for 2 others, and am currently opped on multiple others.
How long you've owned Minecraft: Since 1.6 beta
Building Styles. Eg. Medieval, any: Nothing really. I enjoy smaller type detailed buildings.
Images/references: N/A
Can you work in a team: Always have.
WorldEdit or VoxelSniper experience: No experience with Voxel, but a have worked with WE quite a bit.
Terraforming Experience: None.
Why you would be an important asset: In addition to Moderating experience, I also do video editing, graphic design, and webpage design.
06/16/2013 11:28 pm
stiggybird
Your application for Builder has been declined as we have enough for the moment, however we are in need of a Graphics Artist for the Servers Banner. I have PM'd you the details
06/15/2013 9:00 am
stiggybird
We are now hiring!
Go to http://mc-bd.enjin.com and click on applications to submit your application for either Builder or Admin. Mod apps can be submitted in this thread using the following template:
Name:
Email, Skype or other contact info:
Experience as a Mod on other servers:
Why are you unique for this position:
Would you ban a friend or family member:
What would you do if a player was continuously causing trouble:
Images/references:
Can you work in a team:
06/14/2013 10:01 am
stiggybird
We now have a Server website that you can signup and apply for Mod and Builder on:
www.mc-bd.enjin.com
06/14/2013 9:54 am
stiggybird
[quote="megabyte354"]Name: Nick
IGN name: megabyte354
Email, Skype or other contact info: Will msg you all info required if accepted into the server.
Experience as a builder on other servers: Ive built on 3 servers, Conflicted Realms, CreativeCraft, and N33Kcraft. I am proud of the builds people have collaborated with me to make a whole build.
How long you've owned Minecraft: Since it was 10$, which is about 2 years and a half ago (2 1/2 years.)
Building Styles. Im most familiar with Medieval building styles but would be able to adapt to any style needed, as long as I can see an example build.
Images/references: I could show you a few servers if accepted.
Can you work in a team:
WorldEdit or VoxelSniper experience: I know most commands for both Worldedit and VoxelSniper, just not really in depth such as //mask 10,11,12,13,14,15
Terraforming Experience: For my terraforming, I usually make the terraform first, which gives me a frame to use my build in. I am currently better at terraforming mountains and arches then I am terraforming cliffs and such.
Why you would be an important asset: I feel like I could bring knowledge of plugins to [list=]people who dont know as much on the server, which would create a more experienced builder environment.
Other: Im a decent builder and have had experiences meeting PMC legends such as Team Meridian Academy, Conflicted Realms (Fire Flare), and my personal friend Rilifth[/quote]

We're interested in you.
I've white-listed you, and you will spawn in a creative superflat world. As you have no pictures of your builds, build a medieval-themed spawn to the best of your ability in that world, and I'll come check it out to see if its good enough. Make sure to put a sign with your name somewhere on the build. If we accept your work, then you will be able to join us and begin work on the spawn area. If not, then I may be able to find another job for you.
The IP is 199.241.138.105:25567 and we look forward to seeing your work!
Let us know if you have any problems getting on the Server.
06/14/2013 9:17 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
megabyte354
Name: Nick
IGN name: megabyte354
Email, Skype or other contact info: Will msg you all info required if accepted into the server.
Experience as a builder on other servers: Ive built on 3 servers, Conflicted Realms, CreativeCraft, and N33Kcraft. I am proud of the builds people have collaborated with me to make a whole build.
How long you've owned Minecraft: Since it was 10$, which is about 2 years and a half ago (2 1/2 years.)
Building Styles. Im most familiar with Medieval building styles but would be able to adapt to any style needed, as long as I can see an example build.
Images/references: I could show you a few servers if accepted.
Can you work in a team:
WorldEdit or VoxelSniper experience: I know most commands for both Worldedit and VoxelSniper, just not really in depth such as //mask 10,11,12,13,14,15
Terraforming Experience: For my terraforming, I usually make the terraform first, which gives me a frame to use my build in. I am currently better at terraforming mountains and arches then I am terraforming cliffs and such.
Why you would be an important asset: I feel like I could bring knowledge of plugins to people who dont know as much on the server, which would create a more experienced builder environment.
Other: Im a decent builder and have had experiences meeting PMC legends such as Team Meridian Academy, Conflicted Realms (Fire Flare), and my personal friend Rilifth
06/14/2013 9:03 am
stiggybird
Bump
06/10/2013 9:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
across
Can I join the server to see what it's like and see the awesome creations!
06/11/2013 12:48 am
stiggybird
No, sorry, the Server isn't ready to go public yet.
ATM we're only looking for builders to help build the Spawn area.
06/10/2013 9:01 pm
stiggybird
Bump
06/08/2013 6:18 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
CorruptionProduction
Name:
Christopher Hudson, call me Chris

IGN name:
Serbitaar090

Email, Skype or other contact info:
(Skype) - CorruptionProduction
(Email) - Triolexfp@gmail.com

Experience as a builder on other servers:
I have built for two servers that I am proud of, but countless of ones that I have built for but never actually been pleased with the outcome and have left those servers. I only have one server that I have built for and could get the owner to talk to you on Skype if you wish for a reference from him on my building skills because then it will be un-biased.

Since late 1.7, about 2 weeks before it was updated to 1.8

Building Styles. Eg. Medieval, any:
Medieval, Fantasy (Dwarven / Elven / Orc), Gothic

Images/references:
These are four very old images, as I have built nothing amazing recently and have only doing terraforming, interior decoration, programming, GCSE's and some GFX for a couple of mates for their coursework.

Can you work in a team:
To be honest in minecraft, not really I can in other things such as programming, texturing, GFX, planning etc but in minecraft building I honestly can not, I can sometimes if I get along with the people I work with but I get things done more efficiently alone. Strange I know but it's the way I work.

WorldEdit or VoxelSniper experience:
I have created islands to rolling plains hills to be hold the foundations of cities, towns, villages, forts, bastions and even just castles. I strive to please you with my terraforming skills with WorldEdit, as I have never used VoxelSniper although I could always go learn the commands it would just put me a couple of hours behind schedule for work. I know roughly 70% of the WorldEdit commands off by heart and I have the WorldEdit wiki commands on a hyperlink that is always open on my other screen.

Terraforming Experience:
As said above I have created rolling hills to islands that house the foundations for cities, towns, villages, forts, bastions and even castles basically to match whatever the server owner wanted building / terraforming.

Well I wouldn't be an important asset to the server I am expendable if I don't please you, you can easily go find another builder and another builder after that. No one is truly important to any server as we are all expendable. Although if you give me one chance for just one building test I will promise to impress you with some sort of building or terraforming which ever you want to test me on.
06/08/2013 8:24 am
stiggybird
We're interested in you.
I've white-listed you, and you will spawn in a creative superflat world. As you have no pictures of your builds, build something to the best of your ability in that world, and I'll come check it out to see if its good enough. Make sure to put a sign with your name somewhere on the build. If we accept your work, then you will be able to join us and begin work on the spawn area. If not, then I may be able to find another job for you.
06/08/2013 2:47 am
stiggybird
Bump
06/07/2013 5:37 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Toast
superglueraider
Name: Luka
IGN name: TheiPodDock
Email, Skype or other contact info: theipoddockofficial@gmail.com (I do have Skype)
Experience as a builder on other servers: Massive since my friends are always making servers and stuff
How long you've owned Minecraft: 2 years
Building Styles. Eg. Medieval, any: I can adapt to most styles
Images/references: Don't have any
Can you work in a team: Yeah
WorldEdit or VoxelSniper experience: I'm really good with WorldEdit not too familiar with VoxelSniper
Terraforming Experience: Not too much
Why you would be an important asset: I'm really friendly and I'm good at building
06/08/2013 8:21 am
stiggybird
We're interested in you.
I've white-listed you, and you will spawn in a creative superflat world. As you have no pictures of your builds, build something to the best of your ability in that world, and I'll come check it out to see if its good enough. Make sure to put a sign with your name somewhere on the build. If we accept your work, then you will be able to join us and begin work on the spawn area. If not, then I may be able to find another job for you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome