►Staff/Builders/Terraformers/Devs◄ █Unique MMORPG Server█

MinersBase15's Avatar MinersBase157/3/14 5:31 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 39
7/8/2014 7:49 am
MinersBase15's Avatar MinersBase15
MysticRPG
[b][size=150]What it is:[/size]
[size=85]MythicRPG(name might, and probably will undergo change) is an RPG server in the making, with vast custom terrain and adventurous worlds, waiting for exploration. We offer custom generated tiered armors and weapons, with custom Stats, as well as a unique playing style different from the regular Factions servers out there.[/size
[size=150][color=#008080]Photo Album[/color][/size]
[spoiler]Story starts from you being rescued from the ocean, you are returned to town on the SS Savri
[simg]i61.tinypic.com/16i762x.png[/simg]
[i]The SS Savri[/i]
[simg]i57.tinypic.com/15eu7mu.png[/simg]
[i]A picture of the first glance you get from the town of Velenon [/i]
[simg]i60.tinypic.com/aeo1ea.png[/simg]
[i]Velenon Town Squere[/i]
[simg]i62.tinypic.com/11v5fv4.png[/simg]
[i]Aireos, Captain Brook's Air Ship, which will take you to other continents.[/i]
[simg]i59.tinypic.com/mkahbn.png[/simg]
[i]Overhead view of Velenon[/i]
[simg]i62.tinypic.com/s27b6v.png[/simg]
[i]One of the continents, with completely hand-painted landscape (note the bottom left hand side is still being worked on) [/i]
[simg]i61.tinypic.com/2vkzwxk.png[/simg]
[i]Another Continent[/i]
[simg]i58.tinypic.com/wrjsis.png[/simg][/spoiler]
[size=150]Features:[/size]
[size=85]Custom Consumables
Custom Scrolls
Custom Items
Custom Mobs
Custom World
Loot and Treasure scattered around the world
Player Realms to create your home and store your items
Player created shops and market
Multiple Towns to reach and explore
TP books
Custom plugins
+So much more...[/size]
In order to get this full completed i am in the need for a dedicated and professional Team:

[size=85]Current needed positions:[color=#FFBF40] Builders[/color](Any sub-catagory, i.e world painter, Medieval house builders, etc) [color=#80FF40]Advertisers[/color], [color=#BF0000]Beta Testers[/color](not ready for testing at the moment)[color=#00BF80]Moderators/Helpers[/color] and [color=#400080]Plugin Developers[/color]
[/size]
APPLICATIONS:
*Entering your Name is OPTIONAL and can be left blank
[color=#FFBF00]BUILDER:[/color]
[size=85]Name:
Prior Building Knowledge:
What Building Styles do you know?:
Are you able to terraform custom terrain?:
How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?:
How fast/efficiently can you build?:
What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?:
Why do you want to join this team?:
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?:[/size]

[color=#400080]PLUGIN DEVELOPER:[/color]
[size=85]Name:
How long have you been exposed to programming?:
What experience do you have in Java:
Describe yourself!:
What plugins have you created/what are your capabilities as a plugin dev?:
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a developer?:
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: [/size]

[color=#40BF80]OTHER POSITIONS:[/color]
[size=85]Name:
What position?:
What experience do you have in this field?:
Describe yourself!:
How do you deal with conflicts?:
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?:
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: [/size]

[size=85]Thanks to anyone who decides to apply, please be patient and await analysis on your applications!
If you have any questions or concerns PM me or leave a comment![/b][/size][/b]
MinersBase15
Level 7 : Apprentice Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2014 7:49 am
MinersBase15
bump
07/07/2014 8:46 pm
MinersBase15
Bump, Builders/Devs needed and 1 or 2 Mature professional Mods
07/06/2014 9:30 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
FozZeV
Question... do you actually pay your developers or are you trying to find slaves who are willing to do hours of work for free?
07/06/2014 11:24 pm
MinersBase15
No, i do not pay devs, the work will not be taking them hours of work daily, if they choose to volunteer than it is appreciated. When the server is open to the public, and i muster enough donations, i will be able to possibly pay for work they make.
07/06/2014 7:36 am
MinersBase15
Bump, Looking for Professional Staff members only, not many spots open, Still looking for a few more builders and Devs, as well as another knowledgeable Graphic Designer!
I am mostly looking for 14+ staff members, but a builder might get away with being 13, depending on their building capabilities.
07/05/2014 8:12 pm
Level 42 : Master Nether Knight
10Andrew
BUILDER:
Name: Andrew Wallace
IGN/Skype: 10Andrew
Prior Building Knowledge: I've played since beta and this is not my first time.
What Building Styles do you know?: Mostly medieval castle or village stuff. I can also do ships quite well.
Are you able to terraform custom terrain?: No problem. I can.
How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?: I use World edit and World Painter a lot but Voxel Sniper is still new to me.
How fast/efficiently can you build?: Quite fast.
I will leave a image in this spoiler. You can also check out my video which I will leave a link to.

Click to reveal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1K9L-6rTfw

Why do you want to join this team?: This server seems so unique and different to what any others are and I would like to be able to say that I took part in making this dream a reality. Plus it looks like fun!

What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I have shown you my build in the spoiler and the video but my building skills are only part of what I bring. I really enjoy helping people and I can work very well in a team. If someone is struggling I will do what I can. My main think that sets me aside from everyone else is that I can weave the map together. I make everything fits into it's landscape and makes sense which is very difficult when you are working on such a huge map.

On a last note I would like to say that I can easily adapt to any build of any size that I am ordered to do. This means you could have me building a little hermit shack one minute and a massive palace the next! I hope you accept this application as I really want to be involved in the great server you are making!
07/05/2014 9:45 pm
MinersBase15
Thanks for applying Andrew! If i see that you have the dedication, i will even consider you for head builder, if you are interested! I believe you will be a great addition to our builds and build team! (we need someone to manage a build team, its a bit lacking atm...)
Application Status: ACCEPTED
EDIT, do you have skype? i coudlnt find you under 10Andrew, please add me @ RaminKaviani
07/05/2014 7:49 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Taco
Peanutbutterjew1
Moderator Application

Name: Tucker

IGN/Skype: Peanutbutterjew/tuckmaa

What position?: Moderator/Helper

What experience do you have in this field?: I owned two successful servers and have been staff on other servers. I know how to deal with situations and can help build time to time. I can help with rule breaking issues and can really help with this server

Describe yourself!: I am a fun nice guy from California. I am very social and have a girlfriend (4 Months) I am a fun guy to have in a skype call and I always type with correct grammar and spelling in server chat. I am intelligent and can help with plugin configs. I am in the theature program at my high school and have a very good personality. I hope you will like me.

How do you deal with conflicts?: I take a nice, approach at the problem. I will never rage and all caps lock. I will ask for both sides of the story (if there are two sides) and look past the cover of the book of the problem. I will spend time investigating a problem.

What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: I don't have a reason to grief/abuse as I am a 16 year old and not a twelvie who doesn't know how to use their powers. I can help ensure your trust by letting you use my account time to time and I could build a website for us for free.

What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: I am not the best builder but if you would like some help I can help build time to time. I can also send you skype pictures of my spawn builds.

Why do you want to join this team?: I think this is a great idea for a server and I feel like it would be a great experience to help this server and input ideas and make this into a big server!

What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I am mature, and I know how to use my commands and I can skype call you a bunch and even video chat(?) I am willing to build a website and I can show you proof of my website building expertise. Please take some time to consider my application. Thank you.

Email: tuckerscool@gmail.com
Steam: [LGS] Peanut
07/05/2014 9:46 pm
MinersBase15
Thanks for applying, you provided a solid application, i will contact you on skype and look forward to having you as part of our staff team!
Applicatio Status: ACCEPTED
07/05/2014 7:37 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Posh
Moderator Application

Name: My first name is Esther.

Age: I am currently 14 years old, turning 15 on the 18th of July.

IGN/Skype: My in-game username is "PoshM9trix", and my skype username is "monkeybacon1009".

What position?: I am strongly interested in applying for the "Moderator" position.

What experience do you have in this field?: I have been working with servers ever since the Minecraft version 1.2.5, and over the years I have gained exceptional knowledge in player mediation, event planning, understanding the community, and providing great service to players. Not only can I do any simple moderation over the community, but I can easily connect with the player base.

Describe yourself!: I am a 4.0 GPA Honors Cali' girl entering my sophomore year. I am a committed basketball player, (Currently aiming for JV this coming semester) and I will always be a gamer for life. I am probably the only person you will meet that is half Filipino and half West African, (No idea how my parents came to be), and I am obsessed with anything anime, probably watching 5-6 series a week! I take kendo on my free time to keep my arms and legs in shape, and I go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I am usually on the computer 5-6- days a week for about 2-5 hours a day, depending on my schedule. I work at my local SPCA as an assistant secretary 2 days a week, so I should be able to have plenty of time to dedicate to the server.

How do you deal with conflicts?: First, I take sometime to fully understand the situation. I question those involved, and after later investigation, I make my decision on the solutions and consequences that should be enforced. If the matter is too intense for myself alone, I will alerts someone of equal or higher ranking of me to help make any final judgements.

What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: Well, I assume that you wouldn't want any staff members with bad backgrounds on other servers, so I will let you know that I have never been banned on a server for any atrocious reasons, or ever had a problem with abusing powers. I follow all rules given to me, and obey those of higher rank. Of course if I were to be involve in some type of conflict, (In which I hope to never happen) I would willingly accept any consequences. I have no reason to frolic around and just be a nuisance to any staff member, and I hope to be someone you can trust.

What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: I will be able to send over pictures of builds over Skype.

Why do you want to join this team?: I am in love with MMOs, RPGs, and MMORPGs especially. I have always wanted to be apart of an active community, and after sniffing around a bit, I came to realize that this project has a lot of potential. I would love to work with your team to help create "MysticRPG". After working with many servers, I learned to develop server permissions, configure plugins, and just manage overall. I believe I can be a strong aspect to your team.

What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I am a trustworthy, responsible, dependable young adult with great leadership and mediation skills. I am not someone who is just here for the power or recognition, I am here to help create something unique to the Minecraft community. I am confident that I can work well with both staff and players.
07/05/2014 9:40 pm
MinersBase15
Thankyou for taking the time to put in a serious effort into your application Esther! It was very well composed.
Please contact me on Skype: RaminKaviani
07/05/2014 2:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
xXBow_ProXx
BUILDER
Name: Chuck
IGN/Skype: [IGN] xXBow_ProXx [Skype] xXBowProXx
Prior Building Knowledge: I am knowledgeable about the different types of building, how large something should be built, how many people fit for a certain type of build,
What Building Styles do you know?: Medival, Modern, Tiled, Natural
Are you able to terraform custom terrain?: Yes!
How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?: I am very familiar with WorldEdit, I have not used the other two unfortunately, but I am a quick learner.
How fast/efficiently can you build?: If there is a deadline for builds I will make sure that it gets done before or at that date and that all aspects of the build are accomplished. I will put all of my abilites into making the build the best it can be!
What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: I have built the spawn of a server, but it was closed due to lack of people playing on it. The server used a modern style hub, then transitioned into medival styles for most worlds.
Why do you want to join this team?: I would love to have a project to dedicate my time to, as I am very free and can play almost anytime. I can work well with others and have gone to leadership seminars (I am an Eagle Scout in Boy Scouts )
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I am very mature and will not screw around wasting time for others, I will build to the best of my abilities and complete the necessary aspects of the build at the date expected. I will work well with the other members of the building team.
07/05/2014 2:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
MomoMomiji
I'd make a formal post, but I'm a bit lazy at the moment. If you need help on the development side of things, then send me a pm here, on esper IRC, or Skype/Steam if it's linked from my profile. Also feel free to use anything I've contributed on my github as well; the project looks good, and while I've got my own things going, I'd be glad to help out here and there.
07/05/2014 5:05 pm
MinersBase15
Thanks for your offer for help, i will add you on Skype to talk.
07/05/2014 2:04 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
flash1110
Name: Jacob

IGN/Skype: My name is flash1110. My skype is theflash1110

What position?: Moderator

What experience do you have in this field?: I am a moderator on one of the most popular faction servers in minecraft, I believe. The ip is 0tx.org

Describe yourself!: I'm a nice, friendly guy. I may not be the most outgoing, but I sure do know how to have fun. I get striaght A's in school, and by the time I finish 10th grade, I would have enough college credit to finish Freshman and Sophomore years of college. That shows that I can handle situations efficiently. Another thing it shows is that I'm mature. Whenever I talk to adults and other kids, they always compliment how well mannered and mature I am. In class, I'm always the role model student, and sometimes the teachers pet.

Now for the server side info: I am very patient when it comes to moderating. I wait for everyone to tell me their story and help them. As to moderating, I'm not a tough moderator. I don't mute every little spammer. I'm lenient and fun, but when needed I'm strict and serious.

How do you deal with conflicts?: I look at both sides, and then make my decision from there. I let other people give me input as well, if I don't have a 100% gut feeling.

What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: I'm a staff member on a pretty popular server, if they can trust me, you can trust me. As for other things, I'll give you an honest answer. Which is you can't trust someone 100%, that is the truth. No ways around it. You always will have suspicions about someone. I'm not saying you can't trust me you can, but I tell it how I see it.

What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: I can't build for my life.

Why do you want to join this team?: I would like to join this team to help everyone out. That is a really generic answer, but it's the truth. I also want the experience of working with others.

What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I am very mature, and will handle matters differently then others. I feel like I can handle problems at least 3X more efficiently then the normal person that will apply for this job. I also find that I listen better and am a better team worker then others.

All of these answers may seem generic, but to me they are genuine. I am answering these questions to the best of my abilities. If I put down an answer here, it's the truth and I feel no other way.

Thanks for reading my application, sorry if I rambled on.

~ Jacob out
07/05/2014 5:02 pm
MinersBase15
Thanks for applying Jacob, i like your application!
Application Status:ACCEPTED
07/05/2014 1:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MC_Oinker
Name:Addison
IGN: MCOinker but i don't have skype
What position: Part-time builder (animals and castles) and helpers
What experience do you have in this field?: I have my own server and when i'm not working on it i would love to help out with building. I have been building since 1.4 and my first build ever war RPG-based
Describe yourself!: Helpful, joking, and informitave, im pretty straightforward, and love to talk with other people and help them
How do you deal with conflicts?:I am calm and listen to both sides of an opinion, then talk to each person about what they did VIA msging in game
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: I own a server, I love server community's, I can handle angry/sad players, and have played RPG games before... Including world of warcraft
What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: I have a habit of building apocalypttic maps and castles all the time. for complicated builds, I would be good at deciding which materials to use and plan the build, as my building skills are a little rusty
Why do you want to join this team?: I feel like it would be a good expierience for me to help out on a server and hang out with other people, and roleplay as well.
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I want to be accepted because i believe my building skills are pretty good, and i have a lot of help and support to offer to the community, i also im very honest, and if anyone breaks one of the major rules i will give them a possible chance for redemption. This is my first time as a builder/helper, but i would love to join because your server sounds like it has a lot of potential!
07/05/2014 11:36 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Captain_Pig
Name
Fabricio

IGN
i_screwPigs

What position?

What experience do you have in this field?
I have been moderator on 3 servers already to which all of them were really good ones, lately they all died because no funds. I am admin on a Factions/PvP server as well.

Describe yourself!
I like to have a good time and be serious when working.
I am friendly fun creative and make sure everyone is always happy no matter what.

How do you deal with conflicts?
Spam/Advertising=Mute 3 hours, Grief=Ban, Hacker=Ban, Offensive language= 2 warning then I would Mute him for 1 hour.

What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?
I can definitely be trusted I can even have a lower rank and build my trust with everyone from there. I am all about being trusted and striving for the best

What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?
Well im not a good builder thats why I din't apply for builder.
But I have some pictures of me building a spawn.
http://bit.ly/VG6yGy
http://bit.ly/1iWXyr3
http://bit.ly/1vxNHrB

Why do you want to join this team?
I love Minecraft and mmorpgs combined? I would love to be part of this!!

What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?
I am really interested in joining it sounds like I would dedicate the most time I can to this. I really hope I can fit in with everyone else and be part of a cool team/community.
07/05/2014 12:01 am
MinersBase15
I have roughly 2 Moderator Spots left, and am still in need of professional Teraformers and builders, if you have a build team assembled that would be perfect, and i would be glad if you worked with us
07/04/2014 8:47 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CodyTechz
Age: 11 (much more mature than it seems, despite having Bipolar disorder)
In-Game Name: CodyTechery
Skype Name: legorulez101 (made it when I was much younger)
Position Requested: Web Designer (sorry, but it's my talent)
Experience in Position Requested: I have designed many private projects and experiments, none of which have been released to the public.
Description of Self: I am a self-proclaimed mature kid who prefers being in a secluded environment, working in peace. I have experience in HTML4 (still in the process of learning HTML5) and CSS; I use third-party software for dynamic content, but I am hoping to start to developing said content myself in the near future..
Dealing with Conflicts: Being a web designer, I usually use one or two validators to check code, and test it personally. I can't really give a detailed answer.
Why Should You Be Trusted: I cannot give that many, if any, statements to really make you think otherwise, and I don't have many people who would give a reference, but I do feel that I am suited for the position; I can provide a basic demo of what style and level of quality my work has.
Why Do You Want to Help: I like role-playing in general, particularly online, and I also like Minecraft; seeing the two combined right made me want to join.
What Makes Me Different: I seem to be the only one who has applied for said position, but I also have experience in the field, and I truly want to help.

Thank you for considering my application. I hope to work with this team in the future.
07/04/2014 9:00 pm
MinersBase15
Thanks for Applying Cody! You are quite knowledgeable for an 11 year old, and that makes me quite glad. I have been looking for a web designer AND a graphic artist, i would like to first see a peek at your quality of work before i make my final decision, so please contact me on Skype: RaminKaviani
07/04/2014 6:30 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
AuraBT
Ah cool idea, we might help.

For the images, use [SIMG] instead of [IMG] tags - this will resize them automatically so they won't be squashed as they look like in the pictures above.
07/04/2014 6:38 pm
MinersBase15
ahh, i was wondering about that, thanks. And i would love to have the help of your team! If you decide to help out, please let me know my skype is RaminKaviani.
07/04/2014 5:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Veloic_raptor1337
Name: Adam
IGN/Skype: raptorman750, No skype
Prior Building Knowledge:
What Building Styles do you know?: Medieval, si-fyi, Fallout (Not based on the game) and more..

Are you able to terraform custom terrain?: No, I can learn to however...
How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?: Voxel: 1/10
Worldedit: 7.5/10
How fast/efficiently can you build?: 7/10
What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: Idk how to paste screenshots, but I can show you ITG.
Why do you want to join this team?: Because, I have worked FOREVER to be apart of a MMORPG server, and I think I'd be a great part of the team, just to be another helping hand would mean so much!

What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I have no life :3 so I can be on for VERY long, I'm funny, loyal to servers and their staff, I'm creative, outgoing, I tend to help people more than most, and I tend to prove more than I have typed down on the server. Thanks, I look forward to helping,

PM me if I am accepted/denied

PS, I would LOVE to join just as a player!
07/04/2014 6:04 pm
MinersBase15
Im sorry but Skype is kind of needed to be a staff, i dont want to have to chase around to contact you, and would rather keep all staff in line with a Group chat. its not that hard to create an account if you could. Also i need to see your building capability, as you have provided nothing. you can easily take a screenshot in game using "F2" (they go into your screenshots folder in your .minecraft folder) and send me them through Skype(Another reason why its needed)
07/04/2014 5:15 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Toast
Cheap_Apps
Can you add me on Skype so that i can build for you that would be great ~Cheap_Apps
07/04/2014 4:29 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Toast
Cheap_Apps
BUILDER:
Name: Chris
IGN/Skype: IGN:Cheap_Apps Skype: cheapapps
Prior Building Knowledge: A lot
What Building Styles do you know?: Mediveal modern rustic futuristic
Are you able to terraform custom terrain?: Yes
How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?: World Edit not Voxel
How fast/efficiently can you build?:I can build fast
What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: Look at my PMC even though it isn't much i have more
Why do you want to join this team?: I need a build team to join I'm tired of solo builds
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I'm fun to hangout with i can mentor take leader positions and i can help people out also i would like to be acceptcted because i find it fun to build with people and i will be very useful
07/04/2014 4:44 pm
MinersBase15
If you are able to build medival style homes/towns then you are in. I will assess your building ability by asking you to build me something. Also i need an expert teraformer, so if you could look into VoxelSniper that would be great for now:
Application Status: PENDING
07/04/2014 4:22 pm
MinersBase15
UPDATE: Posted some pictures for you guys to get a sneak peek at the server! Enjoy!
07/04/2014 2:04 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
MinJKim
Name: Brandon
IGN/Skype: gamingkidstudio
What position?: Moderator/Helper
What experience do you have in this field?: I have lots of experience.
Describe yourself!: Very kind and helpful.
How do you deal with conflicts?: I am always calm, and respectful even when the conflict is not.
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: I owned servers, I admin servers, I know how to handle unruly players, and I have experience turning bad players into good player.
What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: I am terrible at building.
Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join a server that would seem like a lot of fun!
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: I have alot more experience handling players and how to treat them unlike many other people who will apply for the Moderator/Helper role.
07/04/2014 11:30 am
MinersBase15
Sorry, that application is not detailed, and looks like it took you less thank 5 minutes to write it! We are looking for more professionalism and dedication, sorry!
Application Status: DENIED
07/04/2014 1:54 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
stefdog7
Head-Admin/Plugin Manager:
IGN:stefdog7
Why do you want this position: I always like helping people and I do enjoy configuring plugins and making kits and donations, etc. I am a hard worker and I do obey and follow they rules that I am givin. This is very good opportunity to learn more about coding and leadership. Most of the time I keep the staff busy with work that has not been acomplish.
Experience (Details, rank, IPs and Website, if none please explain why we should pick you even though you don't have experience): Ived been working on a hub server called Phoscraft for about 5 months and I have learned a lot from being the Lead-Developer. IP: Phoscraft.nn.pp:25589 Website: http://phoscraft.x10.mx/index.php
Contact information:
Email: stefmanbooner@yahoo.com
How much time can you dedicate to the server?: If im currently working on another server, I can work on 2.5 hours a day. If im not working on a server, i would work for 4 hours a day
What are your skills: Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- Group Manager (Mastered)
- Essentials (Mastered)
- Compass Navigation (Mastered)
- PerWorldPlugins (Mastered)
- World Edit (Mastered)
- World Guard (Mastered)
- Mini-Game Plugins (Associated With Some Mini-Game Plugins, But Can Easily Learn)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods
Mostly Depends On The Server Rules And Plugins, Etc.
What Can You Bring To The Server That No One Else Can: My Past Expirience. Ived Seen People Who Lack The Skills Of Performing Their Tasks. I Can Train them To Meet The Requirements Of The Current Rank They Are In.
How Would You Describe Yourself In Three Words: Efficient, Intelligent, And Hard-Working!
If i am accepted skype me!
07/04/2014 11:28 am
MinersBase15
Denied for not following the Application format, and copying and pasting an application from other posts
Application Status: DENIED
07/04/2014 1:51 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
14Stein
MODERATOR:
Name:Keegan
IGN/Skype: 14wornarm/Nullchronet (The latter is my Skype)
What position?: Moderator
What experience do you have in this field?: I Co-Own a server currently and am a Mod on AcelaCraft
Describe yourself!: I'm a pretty straightforward/nice guy. Not much that's too complicated about me. I'm on often and love to just talk with people. I'm helpful and fun, people tend to like me quite a bit.
How do you deal with conflicts?: This a pretty broad-ranged question but by conflict I'm assuming an argument. Simple enough to answer as I deal with this almost everyday. Each server has different punishments of course as well so I'd have to become accustomed the ways of this server. Anyways if two (or more) players are arguing, depending on the severity of the situation, I would give out a mute (again for an argument). I don't just jump in and instantly mute. That gives players a negative feeling towards the staff and server. I do listen to each side and determine if it's worthy of punishment. Generally 5-10 minutes is usually what I see for people just going off and cursing at each other. Otherwise So this being a question with many answers I hope you consider this one correct.
What can you tell me that would further insure my trust in you as a staff member?: There's no way to to tell if someone is lying here but know that I'll be honest. I love to help people and have no gain from abusing as a Moderator here. It just hurts those affected and in the end I'd be demoted/banned. I've seen my fair share of abusive staff and it's an embarrassing when you're stuck with people who can't do their job.
Why do you want to join this team?: I want to be part of something unique, this servers looks to be just that.
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: Lots of experience. I know what to expect and don't need any sort of 'training' or help from higher staff. I'm loved by about 99% of the players because of my tendencies to be straightforward and kind with people.
07/04/2014 11:23 am
MinersBase15
Thanks for applying Keegan! I found your application to be very solid and well written! Please Contact me on Skype: RaminKaviani
07/04/2014 1:02 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
KINGxxDMAN
BUILDER:
Name: Don
IGN/Skype: KINGxxDMAN
Prior Building Knowledge: A lot! I have been builders for many servers!
What Building Styles do you know?: I terraform...so GRASS
Are you able to terraform custom terrain?: Yes
How well can you work with World Edit, World Painter or VoxelSniper?: Yes, master with world edit and world painter, voxel sniper ehhhh
How fast/efficiently can you build?: Very fast just depends how much u need
What past builds/proof do you have to show your building skills?: No you can pm me for my server and i can show u
Why do you want to join this team?: I want to join this team because I always want to meet new people! And this project sounds fun and interesting and I am very excited!
What sets you apart from everyone else? Why should we accept YOU?: Because I am very expierenced I have built many different maps and such and I am very good at what i do! so please consider me
07/04/2014 11:20 am
MinersBase15
Thanks for applying Don! Unfortunately i will wait to make my final decision after i have seen your potential as a builder, please contact me on skype and we will talk: RaminKaviani
Application Status:PENDING
07/03/2014 11:20 pm
MinersBase15
Bump, still looking for positions to be filled! this is a large project and i need helping hands!
07/03/2014 8:37 pm
MinersBase15
All positions still available
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome