Builders Wanted! Looking for builders who want to improve their building with a small team!

MorphJB's Avatar MorphJB7/18/18 8:00 am
2 emeralds 119
Hey there,

We are looking for builders who are looking to develop their building and skills, currently we have 2 builders, myself and Friendly123 and we are in need of help, we are working on a large new map that is a medieval style with horror elements and we are looking for a hand.

This is the server: https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/astara-the-land-beyond-the-ravine/

T
he main bulk of the builds needed will be large enough medieval buildings, landscape and mountainous terrain. We are looking for new-intermediate builders who can become active enough within the community and work hand-in-hand to finish it. The world is roughly 2000x3000 so there's alot to be done.

The reason we are looking for more upcoming builders rather than experienced builder is because we feel that this is a perfect training grounds for anyone wanting to develop their skills, it has alot of creative freedom and there's alot to do, if you want to improve your building skills, this is the perfect chance for you.

HOWEVER, if you are an experienced builder and are interested in joining the team, i will not discourage you, we would love to have you, There is alot of creative freedom here for you too and I would encourage you to apply aswell, the only thing I would ask is you have to be somewhat active, and for alot of experienced players, they fall off after a few days. So I must ask if you do apply, to first look at the build, if the style interests you, then I would love to work along side you.

So if you are interested in either learning some build techniques or looking to build something great with alot of freedom, message me here or with these...

Discord: Bobba#5874
Gmail: Jakebyrne1710@gmail.com

There will be a small application and a test trial once you join, be don't worry, it's just to see what sort of level you are at. Whether you are new to building or just looking for some creative freedom, this is the project for you!

I hope to be playing with some of you soon!

-JB
MorphJB
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter